Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Lol I feel you but don’t you think many of these women you’re referring to are disproportionately thots? Idk but there are many women who seem to get obsessed with the good dude when they find one, especially when they get older and their options are limited. I don’t see these types risking a stable relationship for some side D, especially when their options are dwindling. But I’m not denying there are women who get down like you said, just not all of them.

They do get obsessed

In my situations the older women I met who once finds out that I don’t have kids( because many of these chicks always in up in relationships with nikkas with baby mamas), im working( because many of these chicks dated/fukk bums), i have my own car( many nikkas they dated didn’t have their own car), my own house( many of these chicks usually move these nikkas into they crib) , etc etc

They go out their way to try to snatch u up,, they’ll bring u food, give u the nasty sex , And be nice to you because you the guy they want for u to take off the shelf..

But boy, if u tell them it won’t work out, that all im a strong woman shyt they show out in public goes to crying and saying im never going to find anyone, nobody wants me tears will come out behind closed doors

lib123

All Star
Daps
They do get obsessed

In my situations the older women I met who once finds out that I don’t have kids( because many of these chicks always in up in relationships with nikkas with baby mamas), im working( because many of these chicks dated/fukk bums), i have my own car( many nikkas they dated didn’t have their own car), my own house( many of these chicks usually move these nikkas into they crib) , etc etc

They go out their way to try to snatch u up,, they’ll bring u food, give u the nasty sex , And be nice to you because you the guy they want for u to take off the shelf..

But boy, if u tell them it won’t work out, that all im a strong woman shyt they show out in public goes to crying and saying im never going to find anyone, nobody wants me tears will come out behind closed doors

Yeah as a young breh I've noticed that being childless appears to be a big advantage for men as we get older. It makes sense tho. Who wants to deal with potential BM drama. Lol that's crazy that women be moving these dudes into they crib.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol I feel you but don’t you think many of these women you’re referring to are disproportionately thots? Idk but there are many women who seem to get obsessed with the good dude when they find one, especially when they get older and their options are limited. I don’t see these types risking a stable relationship for some side D, especially when their options are dwindling. But I’m not denying there are women who get down like you said, just not all of them.

Gotcha.

This has nothing to do with "thots" or whatever.
Every women can be looked at as a "thot" for some man she likes a lot.

AndEven the women that you think are thots are sometimes looking for a boyfriend (a sucka).

What y'all need to understand is that women don't just want one thing.
That's why the Tupac in a business suit trope around thecoli is so funny and accurate.
And why the "beat it bytch" meme is funny and also accurate.

They want both the nice guy (sucka) and the nikka who barely gives a fukk about them or who comes off as tough/aggressive.
Those 2 can't exist in 1 person, so they either deal with both types at the same time.
Or go thru seasons of wanting 1, then wanting the other...

You said you don't see older women risking something stable to get some side gangsta dikk..

2 things.
Women know it's never really a risk cause They never get caught. Men are dumb as hell. Especially nice/stable nikkaz...
Also, women arent reasonable or rational when they are unsatisfied or "unhappy".
Worse come to worse they'll just leave the stable guy when she feels that "stable guy " season is done

lib123

All Star
Daps
Gotcha.

This has nothing to do with "thots" or whatever.
Every women can be looked at as a "thot" for some man she likes a lot.

AndEven the women that you think are thots are sometimes looking for a boyfriend (a sucka).

What y'all need to understand is that women don't just want one thing.
That's why the Tupac in a business suit trope around thecoli is so funny and accurate.
And why the "beat it bytch" meme is funny and also accurate.

They want both the nice guy (sucka) and the nikka who barely gives a fukk about them or who comes off as tough/aggressive.
Those 2 can't exist in 1 person, so they either deal with both types at the same time.
Or go thru seasons of wanting 1, then wanting the other...

You said you don't see older women risking something stable to get some side gangsta dikk..

2 things.
Women know it's never really a risk cause They never get caught. Men are dumb as hell. Especially nice/stable nikkaz...
Also, women arent reasonable or rational when they are unsatisfied or "unhappy".
Worse come to worse they'll just leave the stable guy when she feels that "stable guy " season is done

You make good points but I’m talking about the stable guy she’s actually into and has an emotional connection with; not the stable guy you can tell she’s just with out of fear of being alone. With the former, many women turn into emotional wrecks when the relationship doesn’t work out.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You make good points but I’m talking about the stable guy she’s actually into and has an emotional connection with; not the stable guy you can tell she’s just with out of fear of being alone. With the former, many women turn into emotional wrecks when the relationship doesn’t work out.

The part where I said women want two different things. You're not getting.
This is biological.

The stable guy you're talking about, that she's into and has an emotional connection, that's cool. And exactly what she asked for.

But stable also will feel corny.
And emotional connection starts to feel like he's soft.
Then with all those things, the being "into him" turns into "I love him but not in love with him".

What I said to you is golden.

Why do you think bytches like ice spice, cardi b, Megan etc are so popular with women.
Even with seemingly stable type college educated, hard working women?
Because they speak to that side of all women that's underneath the surface

lib123

All Star
Daps
The part where I said women want two different things. You're not getting.
This is biological.

The stable guy you're talking about, that she's into and has an emotional connection, that's cool. And exactly what she asked for.

But stable also will feel corny.
And emotional connection starts to feel like he's soft.
Then with all those things, the being "into him" turns into "I love him but not in love with him".

What I said to you is golden.

Why do you think bytches like ice spice, cardi b, Megan etc are so popular with women.
Even with seemingly stable type college educated, hard working women?
Because they speak to that side of all women that's underneath the surface

No doubt I get your point that a lot of women think that way. More than a lot of dudes think because many hide it. But not all women, especially those who were schooled on picking the right man by older relatives.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
They do get obsessed

Talking to a 35 year old woman now that I met last Wednesday that’s doing exactly this right now.

Tbh… TBH!!!!… I can’t even have sex yet because I keep imagining the young girl. It’s triggering knowing she’s with someone else. This has literally never happened to me before.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
No doubt I get your point that a lot of women think that way. More than a lot of dudes think because many hide it. But not all women, especially those who were schooled on picking the right man by older relatives.

Gotcha....
So you know a female like that in the bolded?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and they’re in stable marriages.

Ask them women did they ever have a one night stand. Or were they steadily fukking men that were not relationship material.

And to the bolded... Thats an assumption. Respectfully