Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Ask them women did they ever have a one night stand. Or were they steadily fukking men that were not relationship material.

And to the bolded... Thats an assumption. Respectfully

Those women may have had periods of casual hook ups, but the common theme seems to be that they ended that after college or at 25 at the latest and were laser focused on finding a good husband after that. They appeared to do like you advised in the other thread and only hook up with dudes while they're in a relationship so they aren't emotionally tied to casual partners. Full disclosure, these women were more likely to be religious and/or non-Black American so they grew up seeing functional marriages and two-parent households.

And when I say stable marriages, I mean they've been married for an extended period and both still seem into each other. On the flip side, I've seen marriages were you can sense tension even when they try to put up a front. Usually those marriages eventually fall apart.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Those women may have had periods of casual hook ups, but the common theme seems to be that they ended that after college or at 25 at the latest and were laser focused on finding a good husband after that. They appeared to do like you advised in the other thread and only hook up with dudes while they're in a relationship so they aren't emotionally tied to casual partners. Full disclosure, these women were more likely to be religious and/or non-Black American so they grew up seeing functional marriages and two-parent households.

And when I say stable marriages, I mean they've been married for an extended period and both still seem into each other. On the flip side, I've seen marriages were you can sense tension even when they try to put up a front. Usually those marriages eventually fall apart.
I understand...

Firstly... To the bolded.
Don't ever assume how someone else's marriage is going.
I know being on the outside and looking in is all you can go by. But don't ever think u know what you cant possibly know.

Literally talking to my pops the other day.
Their neighbors are an old ass man and his wife, fat corny looking lady (but very sweet).
He tells me the neighbors wife was cheating on him and they were separated for awhile. But he's been back.

I'm looking like :what: "this old fat ass bytch was cheating? Somebody else wanted her?"
I just shook my head.

All the married women I f*cked are the "good women". Pillars of the community. Family vacations and soccer games.

A few times a year I'm stuffin my dikk down their throats and smashing them raw. And they going back to their husbands, no f*x given.

If the women you know, like most women, "may have had periods of casual hook ups".
Then they are just like everybody else.
They got needs and they wanted dudes who aren't marriage guys to take care of it.

You think that urge goes away.
I'm here to tell you... It doesn't.
All they can do is fight it and hope they get old enough to nobody else wants them anymore.

But sh*t even the old ass neighbors wife found somebody else to want it:scust:

In closing... I'll just say. Keep your head on a swivel Comrade.

One of the realest things a female told me back in the day is.
There is no "good girls"... Theres just women that you really want to believe are good girls.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I understand...

Firstly... To the bolded.
Don't ever assume how someone else's marriage is going.
I know being on the outside and looking in is all you can go by. But don't ever think u know what you cant possibly know.

Literally talking to my pops the other day.
Their neighbors are an old ass man and his wife, fat corny looking lady (but very sweet).
He tells me the neighbors wife was cheating on him and they were separated for awhile. But he's been back.

I'm looking like :what: "this old fat ass bytch was cheating? Somebody else wanted her?"
I just shook my head.

All the married women I f*cked are the "good women". Pillars of the community. Family vacations and soccer games.

A few times a year I'm stuffin my dikk down their throats and smashing them raw. And they going back to their husbands, no f*x given.

If the women you know, like most women, "may have had periods of casual hook ups".
Then they are just like everybody else.
They got needs and they wanted dudes who aren't marriage guys to take care of it.

You think that urge goes away.
I'm here to tell you... It doesn't.
All they can do is fight it and hope they get old enough to nobody else wants them anymore.

But sh*t even the old ass neighbors wife found somebody else to want it:scust:

In closing... I'll just say. Keep your head on a swivel Comrade.

One of the realest things a female told me back in the day is.
There is no "good girls"... Theres just women that you really want to believe are good girls.

Lol idk man I agree there are a lot of scandalous women. But there are also many with morals and integrity.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got her before she got slutted out by the bruhs (not to be confused with the "brehs" cause we know 90% of this board don't get women).

Some of the brehs (not to be confused with the bruhs) are going to be upset with you. Their usual talking point is "how dare you, you're preying on her! She hasn't had the chance to get any experience yet!"

Which always amuses me because the sex experience she would get would be from the bruhs, not the brehs, but whatever.

Anyway I salute you and I hope it works out. Shes old enough to go into the military and fight and die for her country, she's old enough to be wifed. :salute:
Girls have their wildest times at age 19 they’re old enough but not wise enough at that age. . At age 21, she could’ve been run through easily by then

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You got her before she got slutted out by the bruhs (not to be confused with the "brehs" cause we know 90% of this board don't get women).

Some of the brehs (not to be confused with the bruhs) are going to be upset with you. Their usual talking point is "how dare you, you're preying on her! She hasn't had the chance to get any experience yet!"

Which always amuses me because the sex experience she would get would be from the bruhs, not the brehs, but whatever.

Anyway I salute you and I hope it works out. Shes old enough to go into the military and fight and die for her country, she's old enough to be wifed. :salute:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Was just about to ask how that first one worked out ....I knew the answer before i cane in here already though cause IM damn near the same age...

:patrice:

Blindsided me to go suck some new dikk. Dude is 30 years old come to find out about to be 31. & our birthday 3 days apart I guess it’s better than 38.

Dirty hoe. Did me like that… smh

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Blindsided me to go suck some new dikk. Dude is 30 years old come to find out about to be 31. & our birthday 3 days apart I guess it’s better than 38.

Dirty hoe. Did me like that… smh
Yes! she DID do you like that...you gotta see it from their point of view also...You OLD, Breh....

WE old...

:mjcry:

You know how many young Bytches who had OLD boyfriends I done knocked? It's easy cause them old boyfriends "don't count" really.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Since most of y'all are older, do men you know in their late 40s to early 50s fair well with attractive women in their early 30s? Girls in that age range seem more interested in dudes around their age to 40 max unless they look like Larenz Tate.

lib123

All Star
Daps
They can get a good looking FWB cause men like p*ssy and no one is gonna pass up on it.
But for the most part, quality of dudes they are gonna be dealing with when it comes to how they look and other factors will be lower.
Shes not gonna be having the same opportunities a younger female has meeting really good looking men.

I'm gonna go the other way on the emotional factor.
As she gets older and have went through more when dealing with men. She understands her needs more and understands men more and what they want.
Through it all, they've learned to separate sex and emotion, similar to how most men are naturally.

For the most part, when they are younger the emotion and the physical part of sex is still attached.
As they get hurt and deal with more dudes. They start to separate the 2, as a defense mechanism.

An older womens desperation for a relationship has nothing to do with the weight of a sexual intimacy emotionally, it comes from other factors.. like not wanting to be lonely or maybe the financial stability of having a partner.
Those things are far more important to an older woman.
That p*ssy been giving out more times than she remembers, it barely matters any more

Do you think a good analogy is the quality a man can consistently pull based off his income? For example, let's say a 23 year old girl is equal to a dude earning $400K as far as general attractiveness and opportunities. By age 36, would her options be comparable to a man who saw his income drop from $400K to $80K?