Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
You see how you were able to ascertain what the situation was and get her background and how it impacted her and why she was probably open to you? (Don’t get me wrong I’m sure you look good and that’s exactly why she wanted your #).
She comes from an unfortunate situation and was willing to kinda play out the same dynamic, but you didn’t engage. :obama:
Shout out to the brehs with high EQ. I’m sure your friendship is something she appreciates.

Man, don’t believe this nikka. I unfortunately got the opportunity to hang with this square and his taste in women is trash. He had one super young college girl that was broke. Face was a 3/10.

He makes duck lips with lipgloss in photos as well.

Me on the other hand, I had bytches begging to fukk anywhere. 😎

Tell ‘em @2 one 3

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Oh Glox! I'm trying to be nice on the lord's day, and not quote the post you quoted and cut up because ain't no way

giphy.gif

This was worse than I imagined. "and not introduce me to her friends or family" Why tf would she? OMG!

If I would've brought a 38 y/o around my friends and family at 19, I'd still be getting clowned

Cake baking with a 19 y/o who's not talking about and or showing interest in marriage, commitment, family etc? OMG!

"I was a place holder for a younger man" NO shyt! OMG!

But again we are haters

giphy.gif

I need these dude to always, ALWAYS, remember the bolded. That child is not there because she likes spotting your random gray hairs, doing things outside of her age group, guesstimating if your pain is arthritis, talking about high blood pressure and A1C numbers, going to 40 y/o birthday parties, talking about retirement funds and prostate exams. Like what the fukk!!!!

EYE did not think these dudes were taking these kids THIS serious. Lordttttt have mercy.

Unless that child is super religious/sheltered her entire life or has severe daddy issues, she is not going to waste her prime years on an older man while being surrounded by men in her age group. That only works for the ones with deep, deep, deep pockets (even then young dikk will be within arms reach). She'll play the game but expecting her to fully commit to the rookie contract is NUTS! That's a perpetual free agent!

This is why Leo has an age maximum. He wants no strings attached fun, he knows the game and plays it well.

I've gotzzz to show this to my husband. It will bring back memories since he had a sugar mama in law school. Lil gigolo head ass LMAOOOO

Lmao 😂

She is about to turn 22 for starters….

But she sholl use to pick at the few greys I had in my beard :russ:

Right before coached her how to suck my wee wee. She had never swallowed nut. She was so worried that she googled what would happen.

On a serious note, being exclusive was HER idea. For a few months we were only going out and I took her to the hotel to hit maybe twice a month during that time.

She opened up to me that she had 9 bodies at 21 and that she was tired of dudes using her. She also claimed to “hate men” because her dad and uncles are big players and cheaters.

Her mom is my age and married to a guy 56 years old.

I guess I wanted to show her different :mjlol: so yeah you’re right. I was taking little mama seriously when I probably should’ve kept it at sex and dates.

I didn’t know better.

Last edited:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Man, don’t believe this nikka. I unfortunately got the opportunity to hang with this square and his taste in women is trash. He had one super young college girl that was broke. Face was a 3/10.

He makes duck lips with lipgloss in photos as well.

Me on the other hand, I had bytches begging to fukk anywhere. 😎

Tell ‘em @2 one 3

:russ: :russ: :russ: :pachaha:

Breh she was a pretty woman…

Natural body Kentucky University gymnast. I was 28 she was like 24…:umad:

You are short
You are mad skinny
Got a big ass head and big ass bug eyes
You from Memphis my Niigga…:scust::russ:

Ain’t shyt wrong being from Memphis but when compare you’re lame little ass to me… you will lose every time…:yeshrug:

You had to sneak out your girls crib at the time to come to Atlanta to kick it at the club.

You found a 3/10 and smashed in the bathroom, so you say…

But a funny style ass niigga like you who post his multiple L’s on an online message board…

You might have been the one getting fukked in that bathroom…

Didn’t your last chick cheat on you too… :pachaha:

Wasn’t you playing step daddy to her kids my niiggaa…:russ::lolbron:

Ain’t you the one crying over a biitch who was just being born when you was graduating HIGH SCHOOL…:lolbron::mjlol:

Breh you are a loser
You get no hoes
You keep no hoes

Go cry to your sister…:pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ: :pachaha:

Breh she was a pretty woman…

Natural body Kentucky University gymnast. I was 28 she was like 24…:umad:

You are short
You are mad skinny
Got a big ass head and big ass bug eyes
You from Memphis my Niigga…:scust::russ:

Ain’t shyt wrong being from Memphis but when compare you’re lame little ass to me… you will lose every time…:yeshrug:

You had to sneak out your girls crib at the time to come to Atlanta to kick it at the club.

You found a 3/10 and smashed in the bathroom, so you say…

But a funny style ass niigga like you who post his multiple L’s on an online message board…

You might have been the one getting fukked in that bathroom…

Didn’t your last chick cheat on you too… :pachaha:

Wasn’t you playing step daddy to her kids my niiggaa…:russ::lolbron:

Ain’t you the one crying over a biitch who was just being born when you was graduating HIGH SCHOOL…:lolbron::mjlol:

Breh you are a loser
You get no hoes
You keep no hoes

Go cry to your sister…:pachaha:
…I’m slowly backing out of this thread :hubie:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
This

If any chick is telling you y'all HAVE to go on a date every time you wanna see her, you are paying for that woman's presence :francis: you know she never even offered to cook for breh at the crib instead of a date, just ran that nikkas pockets daily

@J.E.T.S ALWAYS run your new girls personality and actions by a platonic female friend who actually knows you forreal, they'll save you months/years of embarrassment and wasted time :blessed:

Sounds like @Gloxina and the other brehettes need to start a thread where they can tell these nikkas what's really up with the women they dating :ufdup: not everyone has a solid woman to put them on game

I ain’t gonna lie. Coco and Glox snapped me into reality real quick. It all makes sense to a point where my anger, sadness, and frustration just went away. Felt like I healed in a few days.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Boy stop. 😆

You had ONE hoe. She was ugly bro.

11 years ago I still got more p*ssy than you

nikka you like 6 feet tops and looked like a sissy lol

Barely taller than me.

11 years ago you was a lame..

You was born a lame

And you look pathetic crying over all the hoes you lost online over the years… :lolbron:

I had ONE hoe…

A college graduate. D1 athlete…

Did I mention she is a gymnast?..:pachaha:

You cheated on your biitch in a musty ass club bathroom with and STILL lost both of em…:russ:

You need to move back to Memphis little niigga…

You can’t handle the big city life. And if you ever find your bytch Ass in LA or Santa Monica, I can probably hook you up with the job.

:umad:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
11 years ago you was a lame..

You was born a lame

And you look pathetic crying over all the hoes you lost online over the years… :lolbron:

I had ONE hoe…

A college graduate. D1 athlete…

Did I mention she is a gymnast?..:pachaha:

You cheated on your biitch in a musty ass club bathroom with and STILL lost both of em…:russ:

You need to move back to Memphis little niigga…

You can’t handle the big city life. And if you ever find your bytch Ass in LA or Santa Monica, I can probably hook you up with the job.

:umad:

took me back with that 1 :ohlawd: