Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Everybody's experience is different. For some dudes, they married a young woman and ended up happily ever after. Other dudes it blow up in their face.

I don't think it's a one shoe fits type deal with younger women.
I get that. But that’s like saying some people marry ex cons and they turn their life around and live happily ever after. It’s possible, but risky. All baggage is not bad. He just has to find a balance of the type of baggage he can and cannot deal with. And again, I’m sure he has baggage too.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This makes sense ngl and that’s probably what she’s on.

I’m definitely not paying any woman bills or anything.

Once again, she had me fooled. She would refuse small things if I tried to help her. She always said “I don’t want to feel like I owe anyone “ or take the “I can do it myself “ independent stance.

She was not on campus anymore and did her schooling on line. She left campus in 2022 due to being home sick and social anxiety. Preparing for the LSAT in November.

Hence, how she working long and crazy hours as a CO…
🙏🏾 Glad it makes sense.

Anyway, she’s young. She doesn’t know how to have those convos and possibly express the need for some assistance. I’m sure she figured you’d insist at some point lol

Anyway, hopefully her stress levels are reduced soon and you find what you’re looking for 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I get that. But that’s like saying some people marry ex cons and they turn their life around and live happily ever after. It’s possible, but risky. All baggage is not bad. He just has to find a balance of the type of baggage he can and cannot deal with. And again, I’m sure he has baggage too.

We're not talking about ex cons though, that's obviously on the extreme spectrum. For some dudes dating younger works, for others it doesn't. And social media has it where birds now range from 21 - 45, so it's almost like you can't win unless you got married after high school or you get a 50 yr old woman. Young dudes better take heed and marry young because it don't get any better if they wait. :picard:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
In the past couple years I've dated/fukked with a 22 year old, a 25 year old, a 28 year old, and a 29 year old. Been in monogamous relationships since my mid-20s for the most part, ended a long term one a couple years back and decided to play the market again. One thing you forget as you get older is just how different a 20-something year old body is to look at, touch, taste, and have your way with. And that shyt can get addictive, like suddenly you have access to the finest cuisine on the planet all the time. But just like the finest cuisine, it costs and it comes with legitimate health concerns.

Generations evolve and close faster than ever, and a chick 10-20 years younger than you is more culturally different from you than ever at my age. The music, the technology, the concepts of what it means to be a decent person even. Dating someone who grew up with social media their entire lives and then hopped on dating apps early is also a rollercoaster - these chicks have distinctly different and curated selves, and you can never be sure who you're with. They're also way more casual about sex and trauma than any of my people ever were. On top of that, a generation that has grown up with the reality of the curated public self and the constant implication of audience is inevitably performative and insincere while being intensely passionate. The chicks I fukked with all displayed traits I associated with borderline personality disorder.

The sex was really difficult to walk away from, but ultimately I felt undignified being in public and private with them. I look younger than my age, in great shape, professionally successful but bottom line I'm so much more mature than these chicks the gap in sophistication is degrading. The conversations can get insufferable. The music they wanted to hear made me want to die. Also, even though you're smashing a young chick and that makes you feel youthful, they actually make you feel wild old because all your references are dated to them, they haven't seen any of the movies you consider classics and try to throw on etc. One time I woke up in the morning and threw on a playlist while I was making me and this chick coffee and breakfast. Bernard Wright's "Who Do You Love" came on. Shorty was like "this is a good song, what is it?" I was like "you too young to know this joint, but I bet you recognize the beat from LL's Lounging." She was like "I don't think so." I was indignant about it. "That song was everywhere!" Then she gets on her phone and looks it up. "Oh, this is the guy from NCIS! This song came out in 1995. How would I know it? That's the year I was born!" I wanted to disappear from my own house, man.

In another instance, a chick was telling me she had to go to her mom's birthday celebration, but she should be done in time to do wine and a movie with me at my spot. "I thought y'all were going out for dinner and drinks though?" She was like "yeah, but my mom and her husband are old people, they can't hang but so late." I made the mistake of asking how old her mom was. bytch was 3 years older than I am.

:francis::francis::francis:
How old are you? Late 30s?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A few years ago I dealt with a 21 yr old chick for about 6 months..this was like right after I split with my ex wife. Both of us basically knew it was just a short term/having fun type of relationship so it was all good at 1st, but I guess I caught some feelings (slightly pu$$y whipped, really) cuz I started getting annoyed with her behavior ( not answering calls, sending me off,etc).

the final straw came after she told me she was cooking and had a plate for me, so I get there and instead of having my plate, she asked me to take her to get some weed. I’m like “ ummm :dahell: where the hell is my plate at? She said I took too long & somebody at her house ate it smh. So instead of arguing I played it off, took her to get the weed, dropped her back off, then blocked her number. She started calling and texting from different numbers saying shyt like “ oh you not talking to me no more over some food?! You lame as hell yada yada yada but I never responded, I was done done.

now 3 years done past, and I got a call from her out of the blue and she‘s telling about how she miss me and all the good times we had and how she‘s grew up so much since then. But in my mind I’m like “:gucci: you still just 24 yrs old, yo ass ain’t changed that much“ but I played it off again like “yea I missed you to and we can definitely link up again!“ but I neva did lol

the sex was A1, but shorty was feisty as fukk and had a smart ass mouth, I just dont have the energy to deal with that shyt anymore :flabbynsick:

I just ride the wave with these chicks. Regardless of age, they be on some emotional flip flop shyt. They will make plans and cancel last min, etc. That's why ya roster gotta be stacked to sub in a new 1 last min in any occasion. I see the red flags that let me know she ain't relationship material early so then my mind at ease to just fukk when convenient.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I just ride the wave with these chicks. Regardless of age, they be on some emotional flip flop shyt. They will make plans and cancel last min, etc. That's why ya roster gotta be stacked to sub in a new 1 last min in any occasion. I see the red flags that let me know she ain't relationship material early so then my mind at ease to just fukk when convenient.

This is exactly where I’m at.

Absolutely zero expectations with these women. Because you can take them out one day, wine and dine them and show them a great time. And the next day you won’t hear anything from them… :yeshrug:

I don’t even think age has a lot to do with it. I just think that there are so many options out there for both men and women. Especially if they are on these dating apps.

Just stack your roster up, have fun. And hopefully you can match with one who was on the same wave as you.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I stop watching/reading some of these topics because people are reduced to a dollar and how much slave effort someone can get out of them.

Contrary to popular belief "love" is enough, its that most people dont know what love means.
youre a man saying this!?

ultiwachan-laughing.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Get your ace/starters, relief, and bullpen roster in order brehs.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Literal Old white dudes find commonality with girls 21-25. But brehs half his age can't keep up? Coli the twilight zone.

Bill Belichick has his 24yr old girlfriend helping him with business and making him more successful. She helping him reach his full potential. Coli pawg...so y'all couldn't scoop up his girl in your 30s and make it work?

Bill Belichick, 72, 'is dating a 24-YEAR-OLD former cheerleader' after calling off relationship with Linda Holliday