Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Literal Old white dudes find commonality with girls 21-25. But brehs half his age can't keep up? Coli the twilight zone.

Bill Belichick has his 24yr old girlfriend helping him with business and making him more successful. She helping him reach his full potential. Coli pawg...so y'all couldn't scoop up his girl in your 30s and make it work?

Bill Belichick, 72, 'is dating a 24-YEAR-OLD former cheerleader' after calling off relationship with Linda Holliday

Hell, I doubt Bill can keep up with her philosophy talk...but all of a sudden the coli only knows 24yr old bird brains?

Maybe coli brehs is picking wrong out here and projecting...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Literal Old white dudes find commonality with girls 21-25. But brehs half his age can't keep up? Coli the twilight zone.

Bill Belichick has his 24yr old girlfriend helping him with business and making him more successful. She helping him reach his full potential. Coli pawg...so y'all couldn't scoop up his girl in your 30s and make it work?

Bill Belichick, 72, 'is dating a 24-YEAR-OLD former cheerleader' after calling off relationship with Linda Holliday

Once again, just because others is doing something doesn't mean it works.

I don't know why we compare ourselves to celebrities.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The key for us mid - late 30s men is…

To get a freaky ass woman in her early 40s all the way up to mid 50s… :ohlawd: :blessed:

By that time, if they have kids, they’re already out out the house or they never had children to begin with.

Older women are about that action…:whoo:

And are willing and open to do more in every way from my experience.

I got a 45 year old joint visiting me this weekend…:umad::ahh:

Physically fit, natural body, light on the make up is a cheat code for women if they’re competing with the younger ones too.

that mid-life freak faze......is it true :damn:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Once again, just because others is doing something doesn't mean it works.

I don't know why we compare ourselves to celebrities.

There are younger celebrities than Bill since you moved the goal post, lol. Bill beat the young bucks in they 30, 40s & 50s out....

Bill didn't worry about all this other commonality stuff from music to other fake deep conversation stuff. He leveraged what they had in common and went from there. And he picked a young girl that fit him is the point.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Long as she legal, don’t let these old bytches make you feel fully. They’re bitter.

And when they ask “what could you two possible have in common / talk about?”

She got a p*ssy, right? That’s a good conversation starter already

:unimpressed:

We live in a world of remakes and remasters too.

You played Tomb Raider on PS1...she plays the remastered on switch. Shared commonality...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A few years ago I dealt with a 21 yr old chick for about 6 months..this was like right after I split with my ex wife. Both of us basically knew it was just a short term/having fun type of relationship so it was all good at 1st, but I guess I caught some feelings (slightly pu$$y whipped, really) cuz I started getting annoyed with her behavior ( not answering calls, sending me off,etc).

the final straw came after she told me she was cooking and had a plate for me, so I get there and instead of having my plate, she asked me to take her to get some weed. I’m like “ ummm :dahell: where the hell is my plate at? She said I took too long & somebody at her house ate it smh. So instead of arguing I played it off, took her to get the weed, dropped her back off, then blocked her number. She started calling and texting from different numbers saying shyt like “ oh you not talking to me no more over some food?! You lame as hell yada yada yada but I never responded, I was done done.

now 3 years done past, and I got a call from her out of the blue and she‘s telling about how she miss me and all the good times we had and how she‘s grew up so much since then. But in my mind I’m like “:gucci: you still just 24 yrs old, yo ass ain’t changed that much“ but I played it off again like “yea I missed you to and we can definitely link up again!“ but I neva did lol

the sex was A1, but shorty was feisty as fukk and had a smart ass mouth, I just dont have the energy to deal with that shyt anymore :flabbynsick:
Sounds familiar :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Hell, I doubt Bill can keep up with her philosophy talk...but all of a sudden the coli only knows 24yr old bird brains?

Maybe coli brehs is picking wrong out here and projecting...
Not only are you pathetic to quote yourself. :mjlol:

But you a green loser to think that 24 yr old helping make a dime and not just gold digging and praying he stupid enough to marry her knowing he gone die in a few years and leave her a pile of cash. :mjlol:

Y'all really are some naive, bumpkins. :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The key for us mid - late 30s men is…

To get a freaky ass woman in her early 40s all the way up to mid 50s… :ohlawd: :blessed:

By that time, if they have kids, they’re already out out the house or they never had children to begin with.

Older women are about that action…:whoo:

And are willing and open to do more in every way from my experience.

I got a 45 year old joint visiting me this weekend…:umad::ahh:

Physically fit, natural body, light on the make up is a cheat code for women if they’re competing with the younger ones too.

This conversation is more geared towards settling down. If you're mid 30s and want to settle down, a 50 yr old woman would make a great life partner.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Most definitely feisty and had a smart mouth lol

Never towards me though.

That annoying behavior thing is so true. She mostly answered my calls, but when I didn’t, it was a problem.

The only time we did not talk was when she was around her friends or family. Which was weird, but I understood offering her undivided attention. I personally was not sitting on no phone when I was out.

I’m not sure what “sending you off” mean?

My situation didn’t seem to care what I did lol

If she's feisty at that age, she'll be feisty at 30, the supposedly appropriate age. Some women just got bad attitudes, if they ain't shyt young, be older won't change that

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
You gone live a bachelor your entire life?
I told myself I was to be honest about 9 years ago.

It’s kind of wild because looking back on all my relationships it’s been me the one who’s walked away.

So to be honest, I don’t know if I missed my person, but at this point in time, I am looking to find somebody I can spend a significant amount of time with, but I’m not forcing it or rushing it.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better make sure you get an airtight prenup. Before even thinking about marriage. Or put all your assets in your mother's name. Dudes is crazy to get married without one. GMB is still undefeated for a reason.

Divorce hits men harder financially than women, say economists​