Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dawg that is basically the same thing. He’s leading her to the bag/a better life. That is the point.

What is a year of dates and flowers doing for a woman who is 17yrs younger? Did she get any of the things you listed? THAT is what we are saying. An older man is supposed to change your life or wtf is the point of sharing your body and time with himn
Lol you act like people cant just be attracted to each other though.

Maya Moore left the WNBA and got married to/started a family with an older ex convict. Didn’t have shyt to do with money or what he could do for her.

Sharing your body & time with someone doesn’t have anything to do with age. It’s who you are attracted to and want to share it with.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol you act like people cant just be attracted to each other though.

Maya Moore left the WNBA and got married to/started a family with an older ex convict. Didn’t have shyt to do with money or what he could do for her.

Sharing your body & time with someone doesn’t have anything to do with age. It’s who you are attracted to and want to share it with.
I’m speaking from the perspective of women.

Y’all don’t understand because life is different for men and women.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Older man/young woman dynamic only works if the young woman is religious or old school morals/values.

My boy is 37 married a 24 year old woman, but she is Muslim. It's working out for him.

I'm 37,my lady is 31. Its a nice sweet spot for me. I done the dating a 20 year old female I met in the club, only lasted 6 month, it was the thrill of young pussay.

My uncle married his 2nd wife, he was 45, she was 24. It lasted for many years till she stopped having sex with him, she wasn't attracted to him anymore, now they divorced.
I definitely agree with this

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m speaking from the perspective of women.

Y’all don’t understand because life is different for men and women.
I get what you’re saying and agree for the most part. I just don’t believe it applies to ALL women.

I’ve fukked a lot of women I was 8-10 years older than. Some I tricked on, Some I met in a grocery store, Campus, etc. and gave nothing to.

Some women get offended if you try to trick on them/give them financial gain. Its different strokes for different folks.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
The writing was on the wall once you settled into a routine. Once the thrill was over she was done. She’s a 21 year old college grad in the prime of having fun while you have a real job to wake up and go to in the morning. She’s out exploring and having a good time. She’s not trying to watch Law & Order reruns and be in bed by 11. In these situations you drop real bread to keep her or keep it moving.

And sharing locations is weird to me for a relationship where people aren’t married or have kids together. But that may just be me.

It was HER suggestion.

In addition to school, she’s a CO for a private prison. So she has a real job to wake up to as well. She been there maybe two months.

My friends actually told me to break up with her then. They said she’s way too young AND working in a prison would change her anyway. They joked about her getting with one of the other officers there… or even fukking the inmates lol

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it is a guy from her job.

She literally rarely went out if it wasn’t with me.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Dawg that is basically the same thing. He’s leading her to the bag/a better life. That is the point.

What is a year of dates and flowers doing for a woman who is 17yrs younger? Did she get any of the things you listed? THAT is what we are saying. An older man is supposed to change your life or wtf is the point of sharing your body and time with himn

This sounds like Madame talk, no one is entitled to anything in a relationship but companionship...

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
You're 38 and she's 21 and IG and Tik Tok RAISED :laugh:

You should have kept it CASUAL and played up to the Sugar Daddy aspect (THAT is WHAT she saw you as) more.

As in booking luxury hotels and vacations, then getting some threesomes and foursomes out of her.

You could have done all that while looking for a woman 26+ who would be more serious about a relationship and more emotionally mature.

Definitely fukked up by trying to be serious. She literally had me fooled because she was ALL IN.

Or so I thought…

There were other signs that I didn’t mention..

To think about it, a few weeks ago she started complaining about “not having enough time to herself “ because she was trying to “make everyone else happy “. She claimed it was her personal time, gym, & home chores being neglected due to her job as an CO. She also was upset about her brother graduating and moving to Ohio for college in May.

She never directed this towards me, but she kept saying she’s “about to become more selfish “.

Nothing really changed in terms of our time together, however, she kept saying she’s about to cut everybody off and quit her job.

What y’all think that meant?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
NO- he was 17 years older than her.

Lemme tell you what— if you can’t comfortably go to a young woman’s parents without them looking at you with a side eye because of the age gap —you’re at the point where you need to be breaking her off with tangibles.

You go to some girl’s father and act like you’re casually dating his daughter who is 17yrs younger than you, you might get shot.

This wasn’t 3, 4, 5 years. Y’all want to play like 10, 20 yr age gaps aren’t a big deal when you’re dealing with young people.

She’s 21 years old running around her campus with other 21yr old men, while DATING a man who is the same age as her fukking professors.

:deadrose:
You think a 21YO is looking at a 38YO with the same lust and desire as she would a 21-25YO? Y’all ain’t operating in logic. She’s with the older guy because she’s trying to see if she can get the sugar baby lifestyle.

He’s not some slightly older grad student on campus. He’s almost 40. He’s almost twice her age. He’s supposed to change her life. Lmao

I knew 18YOs getting their rent and car note paid by guys in their early/mid 20s when I was in college— and their parents actually made it clear they couldn’t date those guys if those guys weren’t doing something for them. WE thought the parents were weird, but looking back we realized that their parents were being practical. Some dude who was slightly older was in their daughter’s face during her “prime” and they said if you going to be here bothering her while she could be meeting some other young man on campus, you’re going to provide something or get out of my daughter’s face.

Those girls never had to pay for a thing between their parents and their significant others.🤷🏾‍♀️

Yet an almost 40YO man wants to date a woman 17yrs his junior and not break her off? :dead:
Nah. You’re taking advantage because she’s a young girl who doesn’t understand the game.
Another man in his position would be opening that wallet and she’d have a much harder time walking away. THAT is reality staring you in the face.

As @Coco Loco said, we aren’t hating- we’re telling you what makes a younger woman stick around with an older man.

Like, she could date a 26YO accountant or systems admin and get more out of that situation than she did with a 38YO :deadrose:
That’s standard treatment when dating a woman

This makes sense ngl and that’s probably what she’s on.

I’m definitely not paying any woman bills or anything.

Once again, she had me fooled. She would refuse small things if I tried to help her. She always said “I don’t want to feel like I owe anyone “ or take the “I can do it myself “ independent stance.

She was not on campus anymore and did her schooling on line. She left campus in 2022 due to being home sick and social anxiety. Preparing for the LSAT in November.

Hence, how she working long and crazy hours as a CO…

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
While tracking her location on a phone plan that’s being paid by her parents.

lol man she is on the family plan too which makes this comment funnier. She and her brother (which just left for college) lives in her mother’s house.

Her mom and husband has a house together in the country.

She was also stressing about her mom asking her to pay the mortgage since her brother moved away to college.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
A few years ago I dealt with a 21 yr old chick for about 6 months..this was like right after I split with my ex wife. Both of us basically knew it was just a short term/having fun type of relationship so it was all good at 1st, but I guess I caught some feelings (slightly pu$$y whipped, really) cuz I started getting annoyed with her behavior ( not answering calls, sending me off,etc).

the final straw came after she told me she was cooking and had a plate for me, so I get there and instead of having my plate, she asked me to take her to get some weed. I’m like “ ummm :dahell: where the hell is my plate at? She said I took too long & somebody at her house ate it smh. So instead of arguing I played it off, took her to get the weed, dropped her back off, then blocked her number. She started calling and texting from different numbers saying shyt like “ oh you not talking to me no more over some food?! You lame as hell yada yada yada but I never responded, I was done done.

now 3 years done past, and I got a call from her out of the blue and she‘s telling about how she miss me and all the good times we had and how she‘s grew up so much since then. But in my mind I’m like “:gucci: you still just 24 yrs old, yo ass ain’t changed that much“ but I played it off again like “yea I missed you to and we can definitely link up again!“ but I neva did lol

the sex was A1, but shorty was feisty as fukk and had a smart ass mouth, I just dont have the energy to deal with that shyt anymore :flabbynsick:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
In this day and age, yes providing means purely finances. A woman asks if you can provide is basically asking if she can be a stay at home mom. Can you take her on dates and vacations. Do you make enough to pay all the bills. They don't care about you taking out the trash, fixing the house, they care about the bills. Otherwise, it wouldn't even be a question.

Y'all twisting words around.

No it doesn't.

A provider has to provide MORE than just financially.

Every woman desires a millionaire and could leave their man for a richer man at a drops notice, they don't because the man they are with is providing MORE than just financially.

If a woman has a sugar daddy and his money dry's up or he stops doing what he did at the start she will leave onto the next immediately.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
A few years ago I dealt with a 21 yr old chick for about 6 months..this was like right after I split with my ex wife. Both of us basically knew it was just a short term/having fun type of relationship so it was all good at 1st, but I guess I caught some feelings (slightly pu$$y whipped, really) cuz I started getting annoyed with her behavior ( not answering calls, sending me off,etc).

the final straw came after she told me she was cooking and had a plate for me, so I get there and instead of having my plate, she asked me to take her to get some weed. I’m like “ ummm :dahell: where the hell is my plate at? She said I took too long & somebody at her house ate it smh. So instead of arguing I played it off, took her to get the weed, dropped her back off, then blocked her number. She started calling and texting from different numbers saying shyt like “ oh you not talking to me no more over some food?! You lame as hell yada yada yada but I never responded, I was done done.

now 3 years done past, and I got a call from her out of the blue and she‘s telling about how she miss me and all the good times we had and how she‘s grew up so much since then. But in my mind I’m like “:gucci: you still just 24 yrs old, yo ass ain’t changed that much“ but I played it off again like “yea I missed you to and we can definitely link up again!“ but I neva did lol

the sex was A1, but shorty was feisty as fukk and had a smart ass mouth, I just dont have the energy to deal with that shyt anymore :flabbynsick:

Most definitely feisty and had a smart mouth lol

Never towards me though.

That annoying behavior thing is so true. She mostly answered my calls, but when I didn’t, it was a problem.

The only time we did not talk was when she was around her friends or family. Which was weird, but I understood offering her undivided attention. I personally was not sitting on no phone when I was out.

I’m not sure what “sending you off” mean?

My situation didn’t seem to care what I did lol

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
The key for us mid - late 30s men is…

To get a freaky ass woman in her early 40s all the way up to mid 50s… :ohlawd: :blessed:

By that time, if they have kids, they’re already out out the house or they never had children to begin with.

Older women are about that action…:whoo:

And are willing and open to do more in every way from my experience.

I got a 45 year old joint visiting me this weekend…:umad::ahh:

Physically fit, natural body, light on the make up is a cheat code for women if they’re competing with the younger ones too.