Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the past couple years I've dated/fukked with a 22 year old, a 25 year old, a 28 year old, and a 29 year old. Been in monogamous relationships since my mid-20s for the most part, ended a long term one a couple years back and decided to play the market again. One thing you forget as you get older is just how different a 20-something year old body is to look at, touch, taste, and have your way with. And that shyt can get addictive, like suddenly you have access to the finest cuisine on the planet all the time. But just like the finest cuisine, it costs and it comes with legitimate health concerns.

Generations evolve and close faster than ever, and a chick 10-20 years younger than you is more culturally different from you than ever at my age. The music, the technology, the concepts of what it means to be a decent person even. Dating someone who grew up with social media their entire lives and then hopped on dating apps early is also a rollercoaster - these chicks have distinctly different and curated selves, and you can never be sure who you're with. They're also way more casual about sex and trauma than any of my people ever were. On top of that, a generation that has grown up with the reality of the curated public self and the constant implication of audience is inevitably performative and insincere while being intensely passionate. The chicks I fukked with all displayed traits I associated with borderline personality disorder.

The sex was really difficult to walk away from, but ultimately I felt undignified being in public and private with them. I look younger than my age, in great shape, professionally successful but bottom line I'm so much more mature than these chicks the gap in sophistication is degrading. The conversations can get insufferable. The music they wanted to hear made me want to die. Also, even though you're smashing a young chick and that makes you feel youthful, they actually make you feel wild old because all your references are dated to them, they haven't seen any of the movies you consider classics and try to throw on etc. One time I woke up in the morning and threw on a playlist while I was making me and this chick coffee and breakfast. Bernard Wright's "Who Do You Love" came on. Shorty was like "this is a good song, what is it?" I was like "you too young to know this joint, but I bet you recognize the beat from LL's Lounging." She was like "I don't think so." I was indignant about it. "That song was everywhere!" Then she gets on her phone and looks it up. "Oh, this is the guy from NCIS! This song came out in 1995. How would I know it? That's the year I was born!" I wanted to disappear from my own house, man.

In another instance, a chick was telling me she had to go to her mom's birthday celebration, but she should be done in time to do wine and a movie with me at my spot. "I thought y'all were going out for dinner and drinks though?" She was like "yeah, but my mom and her husband are old people, they can't hang but so late." I made the mistake of asking how old her mom was. bytch was 3 years older than I am.

:francis::francis::francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No it doesn't.

A provider has to provide MORE than just financially.

Every woman desires a millionaire and could leave their man for a richer man at a drops notice, they don't because the man they are with is providing MORE than just financially.

If a woman has a sugar daddy and his money dry's up or he stops doing what he did at the start she will leave onto the next immediately.

You're just playing dumb breh. If a woman didn't care about finances, she's not gonna ask a man if he can provide. That's bird talk 101 and I can bring up 100 videos of that.

Provide = For women means,

Can he pay all the bills?
Can I stay home?
Can he fund vacations?
Can he take me out to eat?

It doesn't mean anything else.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
In the past couple years I've dated/fukked with a 22 year old, a 25 year old, a 28 year old, and a 29 year old. Been in monogamous relationships since my mid-20s for the most part, ended a long term one a couple years back and decided to play the market again. One thing you forget as you get older is just how different a 20-something year old body is to look at, touch, taste, and have your way with. And that shyt can get addictive, like suddenly you have access to the finest cuisine on the planet all the time. But just like the finest cuisine, it costs and it comes with legitimate health concerns.

Generations evolve and close faster than ever, and a chick 10-20 years younger than you is more culturally different from you than ever at my age. The music, the technology, the concepts of what it means to be a decent person even. Dating someone who grew up with social media their entire lives and then hopped on dating apps early is also a rollercoaster - these chicks have distinctly different and curated selves, and you can never be sure who you're with. They're also way more casual about sex and trauma than any of my people ever were. On top of that, a generation that has grown up with the reality of the curated public self and the constant implication of audience is inevitably performative and insincere while being intensely passionate. The chicks I fukked with all displayed traits I associated with borderline personality disorder.

The sex was really difficult to walk away from, but ultimately I felt undignified being in public and private with them. I look younger than my age, in great shape, professionally successful but bottom line I'm so much more mature than these chicks the gap in sophistication is degrading. The conversations can get insufferable. The music they wanted to hear made me want to die. Also, even though you're smashing a young chick and that makes you feel youthful, they actually make you feel wild old because all your references are dated to them, they haven't seen any of the movies you consider classics and try to throw on etc. One time I woke up in the morning and threw on a playlist while I was making me and this chick coffee and breakfast. Bernard Wright's "Who Do You Love" came on. Shorty was like "this is a good song, what is it?" I was like "you too young to know this joint, but I bet you recognize the beat from LL's Lounging." She was like "I don't think so." I was indignant about it. "That song was everywhere!" Then she gets on her phone and looks it up. "Oh, this is the guy from NCIS! This song came out in 1995. How would I know it? That's the year I was born!" I wanted to disappear from my own house, man.

In another instance, a chick was telling me she had to go to her mom's birthday celebration, but she should be done in time to do wine and a movie with me at my spot. "I thought y'all were going out for dinner and drinks though?" She was like "yeah, but my mom and her husband are old people, they can't hang but so late." I made the mistake of asking how old her mom was. bytch was 3 years older than I am.

I promise dawg, if I do movies, I'll give you a job as the script writer. Your writing abilities and though process is 2nd to none. AI ain't nowhere close to this level of exceptional

After dating a women 14 years older than me which was really just about sex. I asked her to be my girlfriend after I nutted. We were so off. Even though we were far closer than you were with these girls.

At the end of the day, I post on LSA. I can't see how any man in his right mind would sleep with these girls but I always watch grownish and the men on there like Junior is their perfect type.

We are just way too different. Even the way we have fun. We like to grind and get motion. They like to small talk, build friendship and take silly risks all of the time. We at least thought it through and tried to see the consequences.

I feel like the gap between my sister Gen and my Gen is wide but not that wide. But girls who are born from 96-2006. Might as well be a different world.

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

Literally, the same scenario happened to me and this girl.

Maybe y’all do know what y’all talking about when y’all not bullshytting and trolling. :russ:

Daps

If you had kids especially a daughter , the weirdness dating younger women would be so strange. my daughter and my line of work keeps me up to date on all "new" shyt ....

Daps
law school had unc nose wide open from the first date :dead:

i know a lot of lawyers so i get it, typically decent to exceptional people lol.

some free legal advice: remember the age of consent yall. happy friday!

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
lol man she is on the family plan too which makes this comment funnier. She and her brother (which just left for college) lives in her mother’s house.

Her mom and husband has a house together in the country.

She was also stressing about her mom asking her to pay the mortgage since her brother moved away to college.
I hear you. We in here talking about what she can get. But the person who could do much better in this situation is you. She doesn’t seem like a catch or a good long term prospect and she did you a favor.

And most of my earlier comments were from the perspective of having nieces and nephews in their early 20s. They stay outside and you couldn’t pay me to be in their peer group lol. Just a bunch of constant nonsense. 27-32 would be a much better age range. Good luck to you and get back out there.

Veteran
Daps
I hear you. We in here talking about what she can get. But the person who could do much better in this situation is you. She doesn’t seem like a catch or a good long term prospect and she did you a favor.

And most of my earlier comments were from the perspective of having nieces and nephews in their early 20s. They stay outside and you couldn’t pay me to be in their peer group lol. Just a bunch of constant nonsense. 27-32 would be a much better age range. Good luck to you and get back out there.

That age range is good, but most have kids & baggage which the coli clowns. If you can accept raising a kid that's not yours, world is your oyster. I actually met a couple single moms who made me second guess the possibility of being a step father.

I think 23 - 28 is ideal if you're a 30s - 40 man with your shyt together.

Last edited:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Most definitely feisty and had a smart mouth lol

Never towards me though.

That annoying behavior thing is so true. She mostly answered my calls, but when I didn’t, it was a problem.

The only time we did not talk was when she was around her friends or family. Which was weird, but I understood offering her undivided attention. I personally was not sitting on no phone when I was out.

I’m not sure what “sending you off” mean?

My situation didn’t seem to care what I did lol

“sending me off” basically mean she’ll tell me that we gone meet up/go out on a date or whatever and then when the time come she’ll either make up a excuse to why she can’t link up or just flat out ghost my ass lol

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
That age range is good, but most have kids & baggage which the coli clowns. If you can accept raising a kid that's not yours, world is your oyster. I actually met a couple single moms who made me second guess the possibility of being a step father.

I think 23 - 28 is ideal if you're a 30s - 40 man with your shyt together.
23-25 is a bit too young. Look at this scenario he’s in. She’s young, just graduating, just getting a job, trying to figure out if she can live on her own, and her parents are paying her cell phone bill. He doesnt seem willing to take on the role of proving care and provision the way her parents were if she was stressed about paying bills and is working at a prison.

Unless he’s looking to be a sugar daddy (and that doesn’t appear to be the case) he needs someone more established and mature. And at 40 pretty much everyone has baggage so if you don’t want to deal with that you better be rich or lock somebody down by 35 with an intent on marriage.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
lol man she is on the family plan too which makes this comment funnier. She and her brother (which just left for college) lives in her mother’s house.

Her mom and husband has a house together in the country.

She was also stressing about her mom asking her to pay the mortgage since her brother moved away to college.
:deadrose:

And

……:sas2: is that so

Veteran
Daps
23-25 is a bit too young. Look at this scenario he’s in. She’s young, just graduating, just getting a job, trying to figure out if she can live on her own, and her parents are paying her cell phone bill. He doesnt seem willing to take on the role of proving care and provision the way her parents were if she was stressed about paying bills and is working at a prison.

Unless he’s looking to be a sugar daddy (and that doesn’t appear to be the case) he needs someone more established and mature. And at 40 pretty much everyone has baggage so if you don’t want to deal with that you better be rich or lock somebody down by 35 with an intent on marriage.

Everybody's experience is different. For some dudes, they married a young woman and ended up happily ever after. Other dudes it blow up in their face.

I don't think it's a one shoe fits type deal with younger women.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside

No grown ass man pushing 40 should even seriously consider wife’ing a 21 year old fresh outta school… :scust:

You’re looking like straight food to her…

In her eyes you’re established should have shyt together for yourself and extra to spend on her…

This goofy niigga jets got lost in the sauce

Veteran
Daps
When your 21YO daughter brings home a man who is almost 40 tell us how that convo goes

21 is grown. Father can't say nothing unless she lives there, he can only hope she chose the right one. Better an older mature man than a young punk with sagging pants.

Besides, all men toxic no matter their age.:francis: