Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this.
At that age women are enjoying attention from many different dudes, experimenting sexually, dating different dudes to see what they like etc

Dating gurus call it "attention whore" phase

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
And what is a man who is SEVENTEEN YEARS older than your daughter supposed to do?

That’s what we’re missing her.

And fukk yea her parents can say something to their 21YO. Unless you about to marry and provide for that 21YO, you think the ppl who are paying her tuition, rent, medical insurance, etc can’t impart some wisdom on their child??

See, this is the shyt I’m talking about. That 21YO is still dependent on her parents in some ways. Unless you are walking in her life and taking over some shyt, you ain’t really doing much.
Which is why a young dude can come behind with a hard body, hard dikk and a smile and scoop her.

The appeal of an older man is his ability to provide compared to a man her exact age.
Y’all want the benefit of a younger woman without giving her the benefit of an older man. THAT’S ALL WE ARE SAYING.

I have never had someone who was my age or older not run down his career and achievements and basically make it clear why he is that dude and make it obvious why I should be rocking with him.
But again- I said before I grew up in a bubble. Ionno. It’s just weird hearing dudes saying that someone with an almost 20yr gap should be aight with dates and occasional flowers.

That’s literal shyt 16YO boys from decent homes with their own car are taught to do in high school. Pick a girl up for dates with some flowers. :deadrose:
If I have a daughter she’s definitely staying within the private school circles because I just don’t understand what is being said in here…

No Coli dad wants to hear about some almost 40YO doing the bare minimum for his 21YO.

I think you're making this more difficult than it needs to be. And I agree with the things you are saying.

A man should do what a man supposed to do, regardless of the age of the woman. Whether she's 21, whether she's 50, don't matter.

What is a man supposed to do? Whatever you think he should do, that's what.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I start sympathizing with women when I read some of the comments in threads like this

a lot of yall dudes want the benefits of being a man but dont want any of the responsibilities
your ass cannot be 35+ dating a younger woman and still trying to broke date (no man should be doing this period)
:mjlol:
the fukk does a woman gain from dating a broke man?
if you think its just about trickin you dont understand male/female dynamics

also...trying to wife down a young chick is just stupid.

if you want to have some fun with a young broad have some fun.
take her out and show her a good time...
maybe give her some spending money (a few hundred goes a long way) and keep it moving

if the thought of that hurts your stomach your broke ass needs to head to walmart and find a bih that knows how to cook a mean pot roast
:wow:This is a man who deserves whatever he wants. You get it.
Hope you getting a home cooked meal and the big piece of chicken every night:sadbron:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO- he was 17 years older than her.

Lemme tell you what— if you can’t comfortably go to a young woman’s parents without them looking at you with a side eye because of the age gap —you’re at the point where you need to be breaking her off with tangibles.

You go to some girl’s father and act like you’re casually dating his daughter who is 17yrs younger than you, you might get shot.

This wasn’t 3, 4, 5 years. Y’all want to play like 10, 20 yr age gaps aren’t a big deal when you’re dealing with young people.

She’s 21 years old running around her campus with other 21yr old men, while DATING a man who is the same age as her fukking professors.

:deadrose:
You think a 21YO is looking at a 38YO with the same lust and desire as she would a 21-25YO? Y’all ain’t operating in logic. She’s with the older guy because she’s trying to see if she can get the sugar baby lifestyle.

He’s not some slightly older grad student on campus. He’s almost 40. He’s almost twice her age. He’s supposed to change her life. Lmao

I knew 18YOs getting their rent and car note paid by guys in their early/mid 20s when I was in college— and their parents actually made it clear they couldn’t date those guys if those guys weren’t doing something for them. WE thought the parents were weird, but looking back we realized that their parents were being practical. Some dude who was slightly older was in their daughter’s face during her “prime” and they said if you going to be here bothering her while she could be meeting some other young man on campus, you’re going to provide something or get out of my daughter’s face.

Those girls never had to pay for a thing between their parents and their significant others.🤷🏾‍♀️

Yet an almost 40YO man wants to date a woman 17yrs his junior and not break her off? :dead:
Nah. You’re taking advantage because she’s a young girl who doesn’t understand the game.
Another man in his position would be opening that wallet and she’d have a much harder time walking away. THAT is reality staring you in the face.

As @Coco Loco said, we aren’t hating- we’re telling you what makes a younger woman stick around with an older man.

Like, she could date a 26YO accountant or systems admin and get more out of that situation than she did with a 38YO :deadrose:
That’s standard treatment when dating a woman

I dont think there is a hard fast rule to this, for some it's an issue, for some it's not

in other countries/cultures that live in US, that gap is not an issue

my cousin who I babysat when she was a kid dated a man 10 years older than me, which is double digit her age, she said he was more in shape and responsible than alot of guys in her age group. Study shows the older guys have more testosterone THESE days

I think people have alot of rules, many with shifting goal posts that they force on others, humans are complex, some older people are slow developing and some younger people are fast developing, and some people the same age develop at eh same pace.

The way we couple up and hook up is fluid today, and the environment we live in is also fluid until it confuses people who came up under a certain set of criteria depending on where/hwo they grew up.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Nah, they're damn near the same. Providers and Sugar daddies are cousins.

But they're not.

Yes a provider can be desired physically, but you don't think there are women who get with a man solely because he can provide? It's plenty of those type of relationships. The man don't make enough to be a sugar daddy, but he makes enough where he can provide. If that man loses his job, she'll leave him for another provider.

A vast majority of women want a provider which includes vacations, restaurants. Age of women don't matter, one could be 21, one could be 35, both want the same things.

Every man has to provide in some way.

For a provider "providing" isn't restricted to ONLY providing financially.

But for a Sugar daddy IT IS.

That is the difference.

a 21 year old woman isn't getting with a 38 year old man for any reason OTHER than financial reasons.

a 21 year old woman will get with a 26 year old man because he can provide MORE than just financially.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I dont think there is a hard fast rule to this, for some it's an issue, for some it's not

in other countries/cultures that live in US, that gap is not an issue

my cousin who I babysat when she was a kid dated a man 10 years older than me, which is double digit her age, she said he was more in shape and responsible than alot of guys in her age group. Study shows the older guys have more testosterone THESE days

I think people have alot of rules, many with shifting goal posts that they force on others, humans are complex, some older people are slow developing and some younger people are fast developing, and some people the same age develop at eh same pace.

The way we couple up and hook up is fluid today, and the environment we live in is also fluid until it confuses people who came up under a certain set of criteria depending on where/hwo they grew up.
No- I get it.

We are telling dudes in here complaining about young girls dipping or acting weird WHY those girls are doing that. They are weighing the pros and cons.

And I certainly understand the dynamics are different in other nations. We’re talking about the US tho lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But they're not.

That is the difference.

a 21 year old woman isn't getting with a 38 year old man for any reason OTHER than financial reasons.

a 21 year old will get with a 26 year old man because he can provide MORE than just financially.
That’s all we were trying to say.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No- I get it.

We are telling dudes in here complaining about young girls dipping or acting weird WHY those girls are doing that. They are weighing the pros and cons.

And I certainly understand the dynamics are different in other nations. We’re talking about the US tho lol
first world dating. Yeah, in the village in Africa, it maybe different

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
But they're not.

That is the difference.

a 21 year old will get with a 26 year old man because he can provide MORE than just financially.

In this day and age, yes providing means purely finances. A woman asks if you can provide is basically asking if she can be a stay at home mom. Can you take her on dates and vacations. Do you make enough to pay all the bills. They don't care about you taking out the trash, fixing the house, they care about the bills. Otherwise, it wouldn't even be a question.

Y'all twisting words around.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But they're not.

That is the difference.

a 21 year old woman will get with a 26 year old man because he can provide MORE than just financially.

That’s all we were trying to say.
For the most part but thats not necessarily true. If he can get her in rooms, expose her to different beneficial situations/people, has certain status, etc. it can happen as well.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Older man/young woman dynamic only works if the young woman is religious or old school morals/values.

My boy is 37 married a 24 year old woman, but she is Muslim. It's working out for him.

I'm 37,my lady is 31. Its a nice sweet spot for me. I done the dating a 20 year old female I met in the club, only lasted 6 month, it was the thrill of young pussay.

My uncle married his 2nd wife, he was 45, she was 24. It lasted for many years till she stopped having sex with him, she wasn't attracted to him anymore, now they divorced.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No- I get it.

The old and the young women are dipping out. The older women competing with the younger women for the older AND younger men. It's a weird free for all with everybody looking for some master/boss- subordinate dynamic. Some people not so much into money but control. Younger women can control the older men too if he's not exposed or even not much educated, same with younger men playing older women who can also be naive due to lack of experience with people.

It's a twilight zone today

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stop watching/reading some of these topics because people are reduced to a dollar and how much slave effort someone can get out of them.

Contrary to popular belief "love" is enough, its that most people dont know what love means.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
For the most part but thats not necessarily true. If he can get her in rooms, expose her to different beneficial situations/people, has certain status, etc. it can happen as well.
Dawg that is basically the same thing. He’s leading her to the bag/a better life. That is the point.

What is a year of dates and flowers doing for a woman who is 17yrs younger? Did she get any of the things you listed? THAT is what we are saying. An older man is supposed to change your life or wtf is the point of sharing your body and time with himn