Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You're 38 and she's 21 and IG and Tik Tok RAISED :laugh:

You should have kept it CASUAL and played up to the Sugar Daddy aspect (THAT is WHAT she saw you as) more.

As in booking luxury hotels and vacations, then getting some threesomes and foursomes out of her.

You could have done all that while looking for a woman 26+ who would be more serious about a relationship and more emotionally mature.

A vast majority of women, regardless of age, see you as a sugar daddy. A vast majority of women want a provider. Even career women want you to make more than them. Op could find a 35 yr old and she'll want him to provide.

Social media been out for what, 15 years now? Millennials are well adapted to IG and Tiktok.

Op would have to go 45+ for a woman who wasn't raised on social media and even that can be hit or miss. There's plenty of 26 - 40 year old women on tiktok.

Veteran
Daps
NO- he was 17 years older than her.

Lemme tell you what— if you can’t comfortably go to a young woman’s parents without them looking at you with a side eye because of the age gap —you’re at the point where you need to be breaking her off with tangibles.

You go to some girl’s father and act like you’re casually dating his daughter who is 17yrs younger than you, you might get shot.

This wasn’t 3, 4, 5 years. Y’all want to play like 10, 20 yr age gaps aren’t a big deal when you’re dealing with young people.

She’s 21 years old running around her campus with other 21yr old men, while DATING a man who is the same age as her fukking professors.

:deadrose:
You think a 21YO is looking at a 38YO with the same lust and desire as she would a 21-25YO? Y’all ain’t operating in logic. She’s with the older guy because she’s trying to see if she can get the sugar baby lifestyle.

He’s not some slightly older grad student on campus. He’s almost 40. He’s almost twice her age. He’s supposed to change her life. Lmao

I knew 18YOs getting their rent and car note paid by guys in their early/mid 20s when I was in college— and their parents actually made it clear they couldn’t date those guys if those guys weren’t doing something for them. WE thought the parents were weird, but looking back we realized that their parents were being practical. Some dude who was slightly older was in their daughter’s face during her “prime” and they said if you going to be here bothering her while she could be meeting some other young man on campus, you’re going to provide something or get out of my daughter’s face.

Those girls never had to pay for a thing between their parents and their significant others.🤷🏾‍♀️

Yet an almost 40YO man wants to date a woman 17yrs his junior and not break her off? :dead:
Nah. You’re taking advantage because she’s a young girl who doesn’t understand the game.
Another man in his position would be opening that wallet and she’d have a much harder time walking away. THAT is reality staring you in the face.

As @Coco Loco said, we aren’t hating- we’re telling you what makes a younger woman stick around with an older man.

Like, she could date a 26YO accountant or systems admin and get more out of that situation than she did with a 38YO :deadrose:
That’s standard treatment when dating a woman

She's 21, her parents can't say shyt as long as the man is doing what he's supposed to do.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
A vast majority of women, regardless of age, see you as a sugar daddy. A vast majority of women want a provider. Even career women want you to make more than them. Op could find a 35 yr old and she'll want him to provide.

Social media been out for what, 15 years now? Millennials are well adapted to IG and Tiktok.

Op would have to go 45+ for a woman who wasn't raised on social media and even that can be hit or miss. There's plenty of 26 - 40 year old women on tiktok.

A sugar daddy is not the same as a provider.

A woman with a sugar daddy doesn't desire the man physically ONLY financially.

A provider on the other hand can be desired physically by a woman.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this

Niigga was in love… :russ:

Veteran
Daps
A sugar daddy is not the same as a provider.

A woman with a sugar daddy doesn't desire the man physically ONLY financially.

A provider on the other hand can be desired physically by a woman.

Nah, they're damn near the same. Providers and Sugar daddies are cousins.

Yes a provider can be desired physically, but you don't think there are women who get with a man solely because he can provide? It's plenty of those type of relationships. The man don't make enough to be a sugar daddy, but he makes enough where he can provide. If that man loses his job, she'll leave him for another provider.

A vast majority of women want a provider which includes vacations, restaurants. Age of women don't matter, one could be 21, one could be 35, both want the same things.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this.
Trusting 21 years Olds to be faithful is silly. All of them bytches were cheaters back then. How I know, I was the side nikka

Only truly genuine girls are faithful and those arent dating old nikkas like you

Girls like young nikkas they grew up with. Just like boys like young girls they grew up with. Just enjoy that it was your turn. You too old to be taking Ls like LsA thots

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*brehette

In the moment it’s fun. When she looks back on that “fun” she’s going to see it as time wasted. OR as she gets older and sees how men are when it comes to younger/older women she will look back and remember an older man got to have “fun” with her and she didn’t get anything out of it.

Like I said, I’m just speaking from a women’s perspective. I didn’t do the older guy thing when I was younger, but the girls who did and didn’t actually get any help from those men don’t look back at those times fondly.

You're making assumptions on something speculative and highly anecdotal - not all women think or operate alike.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
*brehette

In the moment it’s fun. When she looks back on that “fun” she’s going to see it as time wasted. OR as she gets older and sees how men are when it comes to younger/older women she will look back and remember an older man got to have “fun” with her and she didn’t get anything out of it.

Like I said, I’m just speaking from a women’s perspective. I didn’t do the older guy thing when I was younger, but the girls who did and didn’t actually get any help from those men don’t look back at those times fondly.
Women don't look back at anytime fondly if she didn't gain a lot from it. Meaning money, status, sexual pleasure, respect, or a family.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She's 21, her parents can't say shyt as long as the man is doing what he's supposed to do.
And what is a man who is SEVENTEEN YEARS older than your daughter supposed to do?

That’s what we’re missing her.

And fukk yea her parents can say something to their 21YO. Unless you about to marry and provide for that 21YO, you think the ppl who are paying her tuition, rent, medical insurance, etc can’t impart some wisdom on their child??

See, this is the shyt I’m talking about. That 21YO is still dependent on her parents in some ways. Unless you are walking in her life and taking over some shyt, you ain’t really doing much.
Which is why a young dude can come behind with a hard body, hard dikk and a smile and scoop her.

The appeal of an older man is his ability to provide compared to a man her exact age.
Y’all want the benefit of a younger woman without giving her the benefit of an older man. THAT’S ALL WE ARE SAYING.

I have never had someone who was my age or older not run down his career and achievements and basically make it clear why he is that dude and make it obvious why I should be rocking with him.
But again- I said before I grew up in a bubble. Ionno. It’s just weird hearing dudes saying that someone with an almost 20yr gap should be aight with dates and occasional flowers.

That’s literal shyt 16YO boys from decent homes with their own car are taught to do in high school. Pick a girl up for dates with some flowers. :deadrose:
If I have a daughter she’s definitely staying within the private school circles because I just don’t understand what is being said in here…

No Coli dad wants to hear about some almost 40YO doing the bare minimum for his 21YO.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s over lol

So, we were good up until a few weeks ago. She began to change. Irritated about everything and lying about whereabouts. She gaslit me when I questioned her then got her things then left yesterday as a matter of fact.

My old ass should’ve known better, but it’s life. I’m not even mad tbh.
Exactly like how my situation went when I dated a 20 year old chick. Only good for the ego, fukking some young fresh wet pusssy.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Trusting 21 years Olds to be faithful is silly. All of them bytches were cheaters back then. How I know, I was the side nikka

Only truly genuine girls are faithful and those arent dating old nikkas like you

Girls like young nikkas they grew up with. Just like boys like young girls they grew up with
. Just enjoy that it was your turn. You too old to be taking Ls like LsA thots

It only makes sense when it comes from the mouth of a fellow man.

I’m out lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn. Yeah so after all it wasn’t the age difference that was an issue. It was that she found someone else.

shyt it happens/ has happened to nearly everyone
This. You was her best option. While college campuses is littered with boys, most are exclusively trying to fukk. They aren't interested in dates, getting to know you, they just trying to get a nut and if you aren't a dime for the 18-23 year old standard, you basically just getting spit at but nothing deep.

His old ass knows nothing but deep as the young let's fukk chicks left in your late 20s or they want more. So this chick saw him treating her the way she wanted even if he wasn't what she wanted. This remember me of when I dealt with an old chick. She behaved the way I wanted the girls my age to behind. She was an intellectual. She was studious. She wasn't an airhead with a cute face and a tight v which is what I grew accustomed to. Even the smart ones were still 18-23 and did childish shyt.

I fukked with Ole girl but man, she was old. She could fukk her ass off. She added so much value to my life but the minute I step foot on campus, I was in a baddie bed laying next to her as if Ole lady just didn't matter. At the end of the day, think about it like this. When she was 21 and seeing a NFL prospect, that nikka was in college. That nikka is now a retired football player of 4 years and he was a vet and now you are 21 years old. That's how long ago we talking. She was doing music videos for rappers who ain't been relevant since the mid 90s. nikka, that's old! That's Tariq and big Meech them age. That's the freaknik era.

You just gotta accept the facts that you old. Don't let Kevin Samuels fukk you up. He's a traditionalist and you would know the type to pull if that's who you are