Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Damn I missed the story… what happened :lupe:

Everything was good for 8 months or so. For the last couple of weeks she started acting weird and lying. Started getting annoyed with everything I did. Tuesday she blew up over something minor, grabbed her things & left. The next day, Wednesday, no contact. She forgot we share locations, & saw her location that she went to the movies and to an apartment where she stayed all night. Deleted her number and location sharing.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I start sympathizing with women when I read some of the comments in threads like this

a lot of yall dudes want the benefits of being a man but dont want any of the responsibilities
your ass cannot be 35+ dating a younger woman and still trying to broke date (no man should be doing this period) :mjlol:
the fukk does a woman gain from dating a broke man?
if you think its just about trickin you dont understand male/female dynamics

also...trying to wife down a young chick is just stupid.

if you want to have some fun with a young broad have some fun.
take her out and show her a good time...
maybe give her some spending money (a few hundred goes a long way) and keep it moving

if the thought of that hurts your stomach your broke ass needs to head to walmart and find a bih that knows how to cook a mean pot roast

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The writing was on the wall once you settled into a routine. Once the thrill was over she was done. She’s a 21 year old college grad in the prime of having fun while you have a real job to wake up and go to in the morning. She’s out exploring and having a good time. She’s not trying to watch Law & Order reruns and be in bed by 11. In these situations you drop real bread to keep her or keep it moving.

And sharing locations is weird to me for a relationship where people aren’t married or have kids together. But that may just be me.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Everything was good for 8 months or so. For the last couple of weeks she started acting weird and lying. Started getting annoyed with everything I did. Tuesday she blew up over something minor, grabbed her things & left. The next day, Wednesday, no contact. She forgot we share locations, & saw her location that she went to the movies and to an apartment where she stayed all night. Deleted her number and location sharing.
Damn. Yeah so after all it wasn’t the age difference that was an issue. It was that she found someone else.

shyt it happens/ has happened to nearly everyone

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
You're 38 and she's 21 and IG and Tik Tok RAISED :laugh:

You should have kept it CASUAL and played up to the Sugar Daddy aspect (THAT is WHAT she saw you as) more.

As in booking luxury hotels and vacations, then getting some threesomes and foursomes out of her.

You could have done all that while looking for a woman 26+ who would be more serious about a relationship and more emotionally mature.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

You should have kept it CASUAL and played up to the Sugar Daddy aspect (THAT is WHAT she saw you as) more.

As in booking luxury hotels and vacations, then getting some threesomes and foursomes out of her.

You could have done all that while looking for a woman 26+ who would be more serious about a relationship and more emotionally mature.
Attention span of attractive 21 year old is like 2sc
Lol

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It’s not dikk policing. We would wonder why a 38YO woman was wasting time with a young man who is obviously going to drop her for a young woman when he gets some money in his pockets (if not before) :laff::laff:

It’s about practicality. If men ultimately want someone young and cute they’re going to find that and hold on to it when they can.

If women ultimately want stability and provision we’re going to find it and hold on to it when we do.

An older woman can’t give that to a younger man, and an older man who isn’t taking care of you/some of your needs isn’t giving you what you need either. TF is the point if being with you is no different than what I could experience with a guy closer to my age? That’s all we’re saying.

People are going to fall back to whatever is a better deal for them.

This also seems like vagina management too. Women should have a right to hookup with whomever without some arbitrary, Victorian rules attached to it...

If this is a casual hookup or situationship, then the standard courting rules shouldn't apply...

Now I agree, extreme age ranges (30,40,50,60) years, that is definitely a situation where the older person should provide them with something of value...like V-Bucks or Target Gift cards...

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

Good point

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This also seems like vagina management too. Women should have a right to hookup with whomever without some arbitrary, Victorian rules attached to it...

If this is a casual hookup or situationship, then the standard courting rules shouldn't apply...

Now I agree, extreme age ranges (30,40,50,60) years, that is definitely a situation where the older person should provide them with something of value...like V-Bucks or Target Gift cards...
NO- he was 17 years older than her.

Lemme tell you what— if you can’t comfortably go to a young woman’s parents without them looking at you with a side eye because of the age gap —you’re at the point where you need to be breaking her off with tangibles.

You go to some girl’s father and act like you’re casually dating his daughter who is 17yrs younger than you, you might get shot.

This wasn’t 3, 4, 5 years. Y’all want to play like 10, 20 yr age gaps aren’t a big deal when you’re dealing with young people.

She’s 21 years old running around her campus with other 21yr old men, while DATING a man who is the same age as her fukking professors.

:deadrose:
You think a 21YO is looking at a 38YO with the same lust and desire as she would a 21-25YO? Y’all ain’t operating in logic. She’s with the older guy because she’s trying to see if she can get the sugar baby lifestyle.

He’s not some slightly older grad student on campus. He’s almost 40. He’s almost twice her age. He’s supposed to change her life. Lmao

I knew 18YOs getting their rent and car note paid by guys in their early/mid 20s when I was in college— and their parents actually made it clear they couldn’t date those guys if those guys weren’t doing something for them. WE thought the parents were weird, but looking back we realized that their parents were being practical. Some dude who was slightly older was in their daughter’s face during her “prime” and they said if you going to be here bothering her while she could be meeting some other young man on campus, you’re going to provide something or get out of my daughter’s face.

Those girls never had to pay for a thing between their parents and their significant others.🤷🏾‍♀️

Yet an almost 40YO man wants to date a woman 17yrs his junior and not break her off? :dead:
Nah. You’re taking advantage because she’s a young girl who doesn’t understand the game.
Another man in his position would be opening that wallet and she’d have a much harder time walking away. THAT is reality staring you in the face.

As @Coco Loco said, we aren’t hating- we’re telling you what makes a younger woman stick around with an older man.

Like, she could date a 26YO accountant or systems admin and get more out of that situation than she did with a 38YO :deadrose:
That’s standard treatment when dating a woman

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

Lemme tell you what— if you can’t comfortably go to a young woman’s parents without them looking at you with a side eye because of the age gap —you’re at the point where you need to be breaking her off with tangibles.

You go to some girl’s father and act like you’re casually dating his daughter who is 17yrs younger than you, you might get shot.

This wasn’t 3, 4, 5 years. Y’all want to play like 10, 20 yr age gaps aren’t a big deal when you’re dealing with young people.

She’s 21 years old running around her campus with other 21yr old men, while DATING a man who is the same age as her fukking professors.

You think a 21YO is looking at a 38YO with the same lust and desire as she would a 21-25YO? Y’all ain’t operating in logic. She’s with the older guy because she’s trying to see if she can get the sugar baby lifestyle.

He’s not some slightly older grad student on campus. He’s almost 40. He’s almost twice her age. He’s supposed to change her life. Lmao

I knew 18YOs getting their rent and car note paid by guys in their early/mid 20s when I was in college— and their parents actually made it clear they couldn’t date those guys if those guys weren’t doing something for them. WE thought the parents were weird, but looking back we realized that their parents were being practical. Some dude who was slightly older was in their daughter’s face during her “prime” and they said if you going to be here bothering her while she could be meeting some other young man on campus, you’re going to provide something or get out of my daughter’s face.

Those girls never had to pay for a thing between their parents and their significant others.🤷🏾‍♀️

Yet an almost 40YO man wants to date a woman 17yrs his junior and not break her off? :dead:
Nah. You’re taking advantage because she’s a young girl who doesn’t understand the game.
Another man in his position would be opening that wallet and she’d have a much harder time walking away. THAT is reality staring you in the face.

As @Coco Loco said, we aren’t hating- we’re telling you what makes a younger woman stick around with an older man.

Like, she could date a 26YO accountant or systems admin and get more out of that situation than she did with a 38YO :deadrose:
How old are you big glo? What’s your age range?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

While tracking her location on a phone plan that’s being paid by her parents.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin

:wow: :wow: :wow:

In the name of GAME say AMEN!!!!!!!!:ohlawd:

And I loved fukking with Younger shorties they did have attitudes but didn’t hit me with the trick thang all I did was fukk