Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better had paid for books for the semester and made some rent payments. Something. 21 and 38?!

:hhh:

It’s not even the age gap if all parties involved know what it is- it’s not compensating the younger woman that’s the real issue. Your goal is to have some fun with a much younger woman. Her real fun is with someone closer in age (as we can see). Unless you’re providing the younger woman with actual tangibles, commitment, etc, it’s a raw deal on her end. What is she getting out of dealing with an older man? There’s nothing wrong with wanting a younger woman, but if we all know women are valued for youth and looks and men are valued for provision…yea you should be handling certain things for her if you’re trying to “have fun” with her.

I actually had this happen with a younger girl on my staff and some of the older women she was talking to just acted like it was whatever. I had to pull her aside like “naw boo this is how it goes”. She literally said she told the guy “what do I get out of this”? At that point the game is over. :francis:

This isn’t law breh - I’ve had several women my junior and it wasn’t a big deal. One of them became a hoe after she found out I was creepin - she genuinely loved a n!gaga and we had genuine fun. Not all young girls are close minded.

My point is there are edge cases - especially when you travel

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t law breh - I’ve had several women my junior and it wasn’t a big deal. One of them became a hoe after she found out I was creepin - she genuinely loved a n!gaga and we had genuine fun. Not all young girls are close minded.

My point is there are edge cases - especially when you travel
*brehette

In the moment it’s fun. When she looks back on that “fun” she’s going to see it as time wasted. OR as she gets older and sees how men are when it comes to younger/older women she will look back and remember an older man got to have “fun” with her and she didn’t get anything out of it.

Like I said, I’m just speaking from a women’s perspective. I didn’t do the older guy thing when I was younger, but the girls who did and didn’t actually get any help from those men don’t look back at those times fondly.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Better had paid for books for the semester and made some rent payments. Something. 21 and 38?!

:hhh:

It’s not even the age gap if all parties involved know what it is- it’s not compensating the younger woman that’s the real issue. Your goal is to have some fun with a much younger woman. Her real fun is with someone closer in age (as we can see). Unless you’re providing the younger woman with actual tangibles, commitment, etc, it’s a raw deal on her end. What is she getting out of dealing with an older man? There’s nothing wrong with wanting a younger woman, but if we all know women are valued for youth and looks and men are valued for provision…yea you should be handling certain things for her if you’re trying to “have fun” with her.

I actually had this happen with a younger girl on my staff and some of the older women she was talking to just acted like it was whatever. I had to pull her aside like “naw boo this is how it goes”. She literally said she told the guy “what do I get out of this”? At that point the game is over. :francis:

I’m gonna keep it 100.

We went out a lot. A lot of dates, sex, and phone conversations. She spent the night at least 4x a week. Brought flowers a few times and paid for her nails to get done once or twice. I did nothing for her other than that.

So yeah, there’s a high likelihood that she found a younger dude that’s willing to offer her the same thing.

I didn’t cheat or anything during this time. I might’ve actually been too nice. Especially, given my background of being nonchalant, mean, and cheating.

Of course all contact has been cut. It’s really not that serious. lol I’m going through the usual breakup emotions… just wait for the chemicals in my brain to chill. Of course waiting for the thoughts to stop of her doing all the nasty shyt to someone else. :noah:

I’m about a 6/10 healing wise. :yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m gonna keep it 100.

We went out a lot. A lot of dates, sex, and phone conversations. She spent the night at least 4x a week. Brought flowers a few times and paid for her nails to get done once or twice. I did nothing for her other than that.

So yeah, there’s a high likelihood that she found a younger dude that’s willing to offer her the same thing.

I didn’t cheat or anything during this time. I might’ve actually been too nice. Especially, given my background of being nonchalant, mean, and cheating.

Of course all contact has been cut. It’s really not that serious. lol I’m going through the usual breakup emotions… just wait for the chemicals in my brain to chill. Of course waiting for the thoughts to stop of her doing all the nasty shyt to someone else. :noah:

I’m about a 6/10 healing wise. :yeshrug:
You’ll be fine. Y’all had your fun and you’ll be having fun with someone else soon enough 🤷🏾‍♀️

And I wasn’t going after you, OP. I was just using your example to explain to dudes what it’s like for a younger woman with an older guy.
But as you said, what she experienced with you she can probably experience with someone closer to her age. Which is why a younger woman would normally dip. Thank you for being honest and understanding!

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
This is where the delusion comes into play. A lot of these men don't think they need to give incentives. They need to be realistic with themselves. Why would a young girl entertain some middle aged balls when there's tons of young balls with stamina?

I don't understand the ones who think dikk and attention is enough, she can get that from her age group. I feel the same way if a young boy was messing with an older woman. What's his incentive?

MiDdLe AgeD BaLlLlLlssss ? … My shyt works good. :hmm:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
MiDdLe AgeD BaLlLlLlssss ? … My shyt works good. :hmm:

Sadly breh, it's dikk policing, if it was a 38 year old woman and a 21-year old young bull, then it would be no talk about the men dealing with (middle-aged vagina) and not being emotionally scarred from having fun...

Y'all both had fun and enjoyed each other's company, absolutely no harm in that...

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sadly breh, it's dikk policing, if it was a 38 year old woman and a 21-year old young bull, then it would be no talk about the men dealing with (middle-aged vagina) and not being emotionally scarred from having fun...
It’s not dikk policing. We would wonder why a 38YO woman was wasting time with a young man who is obviously going to drop her for a young woman when he gets some money in his pockets (if not before) :laff::laff:

It’s about practicality. If men ultimately want someone young and cute they’re going to find that and hold on to it when they can.

If women ultimately want stability and provision we’re going to find it and hold on to it when we do.

An older woman can’t give that to a younger man, and an older man who isn’t taking care of you/some of your needs isn’t giving you what you need either. TF is the point if being with you is no different than what I could experience with a guy closer to my age? That’s all we’re saying.

People are going to fall back to whatever is a better deal for them.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s not dikk policing. We would wonder why a 38YO woman was wasting time with a young man who is obviously going to drop her for a young woman when he gets some money in his pockets (if not before) :laff::laff:

It’s about practicality. If men ultimately want someone young and cute they’re going to find that and hold on to it when they can.

If women ultimately want stability and provision we’re going to find it and hold on to it when we do.

An older woman can’t give that to a younger man, and an older man who isn’t taking care of you/some of your needs isn’t giving you what you need either. TF is the point if being with you is no different than what I could experience with a guy closer to my age? That’s all we’re saying.

People are going to fall back to whatever is a better deal for them.

THIS IS WHY I included the part about the young boys, so they could see it from their 21 y/o perspective. They always think we're hating and are jealous of these young girls. No, we've been those young girls getting hit on by older men. We know how these girls are thinking. HELLO!

Instead of taking what we're saying and applying it to their next iteration with another young girl, they call us haters. You can't make this shyt up. No where did we say DON'T mess with young girls. We said, this is how it'll work in your favor

Us: Trying to push up on a young girl ONLY offering dikk is a recipe for disaster
Them: These old bishes are haters
Us: Do you want to make it easier for yourself or not my guy?

giphy.gif

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an OG Playa, have fun bruh. It's all a game and most likely none of these flings will last.

18 and up. :manny: we all end up tricks in the end. It's a money game now. These young chicks won't money. Older chicks want time. Money is time, I'll take the youngins
:ohhh: real shyt