Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Better had paid for books for the semester and made some rent payments. Something. 21 and 38?!

:hhh:

It’s not even the age gap if all parties involved know what it is- it’s not compensating the younger woman that’s the real issue. Your goal is to have some fun with a much younger woman. Her real fun is with someone closer in age (as we can see). Unless you’re providing the younger woman with actual tangibles, commitment, etc, it’s a raw deal on her end. What is she getting out of dealing with an older man? There’s nothing wrong with wanting a younger woman, but if we all know women are valued for youth and looks and men are valued for provision…yea you should be handling certain things for her if you’re trying to “have fun” with her.

I actually had this happen with a younger girl on my staff and some of the older women she was talking to just acted like it was whatever. I had to pull her aside like “naw boo this is how it goes”. She literally said she told the guy “what do I get out of this”? At that point the game is over. :francis:
Damn, Gloxy. You cold :wow:
Breh was calling her "the one" doe :mjcry:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could never see myself being with a 21 year old. I remember how I was at 21 and the females I dealt with at the time. We were on some dumb shyt but it was fine because we were young.

I'm 36 and the lowest I'll go is 27. Maybe 26 if she's a legit dime and has a good head on her shoulders. At my age its hard to find women that meet my preferences physically. I keep myself relatively healthy and workout almost daily. A lot of women (and men) my age have fallen off in terms of looks.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Better had paid for books for the semester and made some rent payments. Something. 21 and 38?!

It’s not even the age gap if all parties involved know what it is- it’s not compensating the younger woman that’s the real issue. Your goal is to have some fun with a much younger woman. Her real fun is with someone closer in age (as we can see). Unless you’re providing the younger woman with actual tangibles, commitment, etc, it’s a raw deal on her end. What is she getting out of dealing with an older man? There’s nothing wrong with wanting a younger woman, but if we all know women are valued for youth and looks and men are valued for provision…yea you should be handling certain things for her if you’re trying to “have fun” with her.

I actually had this happen with a younger girl on my staff and some of the older women she was talking to just acted like it was whatever. I had to pull her aside like “naw boo this is how it goes”. She literally said she told the guy “what do I get out of this”? At that point the game is over. :francis:

Time out on the play... Why make this transactional? Fun doesn't have a price tag, or shouldn't..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Time out on the play... Why make this transactional? Fun doesn't have a price tag, or shouldn't..
It’s not about making it transactional— I'm not about that life.

But this is where we have to be honest about things. Part of the reason why it’s man’s world is because y’all can have your pick as you continue to age. There are plenty of men who just want to play around with a younger woman because they want a taste of that youth. As OP said, his young girl is off dealing with some guy closer to her age. Why? Because the true attraction lies with someone who is ALSO in his youth. What’s the counterbalance? What would make that younger woman override her attraction to and compatibility with a guy closer in age? Stability and provision.

You’re right, it doesn’t have to be transactional, but it should be beneficial on both sides. If the only thing that is happening is “fun”, why not have that “fun” with someone you’re more attracted to and more compatible with? That’s why she dipped to the younger guy. There was no clear benefit to being with the older guy, in this case.

And I’m not saying this to be a bytch. It’s just everyone wants to talk about “fun” and keeping it simple and easy when it’s the woman’s body that will be potentially affected by that “fun”. WE have to watch out for pregnancy. WE have to watch out for STDs that will affect our fertility and ability to have kids. WE have to make sure the clock isn’t running out. Y’all can literally wild out and be screw ups and as long as you get it together at some point you can find a woman your age or younger.

So what is the difference between “fun” with the guy her age and the guy who is older?
If she has to watch out for the same pitfalls and there isn’t some sort of additional benefit with the older guy, why not be with the guy who is closer in age?

Older men move mountains to lock down a younger woman, as it should be. Because if her dad or big brother knocked on her door while OP was in her apartment you damn skippy they would be looking at him like he’s crazy because he’s already been a young man and had the “young” experience. So if you in a young girl’s face you better be bringing something.

I just want y’all to see it from a young woman’s perspective.

Same way you might say you wouldn’t break the bank for a woman your exact age- you have to do things differently for a woman who is younger.

Same way I am fully aware that a guy my age would move differently with a chick 10yrs younger than me, and when I date someone older than me he approaches me differently than women his exact age.

It is what it is :manny:

This is literally what men say up and down this forum. I’m just saying it from the perspective of a woman who gets it. If a young woman doesn’t have ppl in her life to tell her this stuff she’s on the losing end.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this.

This is why nikkas become passport bros

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is where the delusion comes into play. A lot of these men don't think they need to give incentives. They need to be realistic with themselves. Why would a young girl entertain some middle aged balls when there's tons of young balls with stamina?

I don't understand the ones who think dikk and attention is enough, she can get that from her age group. I feel the same way if a young boy was messing with an older woman. What's his incentive?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is where the delusion comes into play. A lot of these men don't think they need to give incentives. They need to be realistic with themselves. Why would a young girl entertain some middle aged balls when there's tons of young balls with stamina?

I don't understand the ones who think dikk and attention is enough, she can get that from her age group. I feel the same way if a young boy was messing with an older woman. What's his incentive?
👏🏾 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
You said it all.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Bingo 100% facts

Being older myself and being around older women.. they want sex just like everyone one else..

I know chicks who are social workers, nurses and other professional jobs that have a random dude who could be a ex con, or anything else on speed dial when they need sex or go out somewhere once in awhile but they know them nikkas are not long term partners…

They just want companionship to get through boring times..

And then when they come across a dude they see have some type of stability in his life, she will go all out from bringing him food, sucking and fukking anytime he wants because she like this could be the dude who i can be with forever and they go in desperation mode..

However if that shyt don’t work out, behind close doors she will cry and start saying why can’t i find anyone, nobody wants me, etc etc…

Then they return back to fukking randoms and hoping again they can find someone..

Single mothers are the biggest ones who do this because they options are limited

nikkaz need to read all this.
Just to know to keep their head on a swivel

Let me add one little part tho.

They never leave the randoms.
When she finds that nice guy with stability, she is still fukking those nikkaz who aren't long term partner options.

I know this because I usually fall into the category of "Definitely not long term, late night dikk", and they tell me about "Mr. Stability".

And yes... When it doesn't work cause maybe Mr. Stability was a user too, or he cheated or he got tired of her mess.
She will cry and complain about men to her friends and on social media.
But she never stopped sucking and sexing "Definitely not long term dikk" at any point.
Lol

The game is messy

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol I agree there are women who can separate emotions from sex like men. But I don’t think that’s most women. We see it all the time, women catching feelings from casual situations and feeling “used” and “drained” even tho on the surface it’s an equal physical exchange. And it’s beneficial overall for most women to be with one man. Look at all the video and IG models who’ve hooked up with a bunch of wealthy athletes and entertainers but have nothing to show for it. Melyssa Ford has legit probably messed with dudes who’ve earned a combined $1 billion but she needed the Joe Budden Pod to save her.

To the bolded...
It appears this way but it's the other way around

They already be liking the dude. This is why they give him the sex, but they'll pretend like it's just casual... Usually to entice the nikka and keep his attention.
Because if she comes in from the jump with her feelings or wanting a relationship it may drive him away before she even gets a chance.

After she done sexed him enough. Then she'll hit him with the emotional, "Im started to fall for you", "what you think about US" stuff.
But this why the plan from jump.

Again women don't seem to give an actual sh*t about their p*ssy, it is just used as leverage and a bargaining tool

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
All I can say is I definitely subscribe to the "Half your age + 7“ rule now

I'm only dating my age and younger