Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She’ll be back :mjlol:

And your ass better not take her back :ufdup:
She definitely will double back if that situation doesn't work. Sounds like you provided that stable lifestyle she probably wants at the end but she just encountered a breh in her age bracket that gives her the excitement she thinks she needs. Let her live her life she made her choice. Just don't let her back in though. Just cut all communication at this point. If you let her back in you've volunteered yourself as tribute to the Toxic Games...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this.

Chalk it up to the game, I had an OG (he was divorced and mid-40s) in college try to lock down this thick Dominican jawn that throated me like 3x...

She was a pass around and he was cupcaking with her...smh...

So from her POV she wanted the thrill of smashing a real man but she probably just wanted someone on knucklhead time...she 21 or 22...it is what it is...

A young stallion at 21 can't be tamed by wealth, status, or charisma, they belong to the game...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I totally agree. Why is it when you say this they get so offended lol

Having fun is one thing, but cuffing is insane

Some men just want the novelty. I knew a gym owner who cuffed a 23-year old who was in his 50s, married her, then had a baby...smh...

But they grown...so mazeltof lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
38 isn't old but too old for a 21 year old :mjlol: it should be just sex lol. That's not your age range and it's too much run way for a woman to change. Early 30s should be your sweet spot.
28-33 should be his range. He crazy thinking a 21 yr old in the prime of her looks in the social media age is going to wanna stay in the house and not be out lol

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
28-33 should be his range. He crazy thinking a 21 yr old in the prime of her looks in the social media age is going to wanna stay in the house and not be out lol

That's just not gonna happen, unless you have supreme financial, physical, and emotional maturity and superiority....

But even that isn't enough with clout demons...

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dating is ok, but long term that shyt isnt going to last because she’s still has 10-12 years of partying and experience the rest of streets unless she’s comes from a stable home and still u never know
Not if she's in a muslim country with strong family values and low divorce rates. :pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
shyt, taking a woman in college serious is :mjlol:
Hope you ain pay her tuition, breh :francis:
Better had paid for books for the semester and made some rent payments. Something. 21 and 38?!

:hhh:

It’s not even the age gap if all parties involved know what it is- it’s not compensating the younger woman that’s the real issue. Your goal is to have some fun with a much younger woman. Her real fun is with someone closer in age (as we can see). Unless you’re providing the younger woman with actual tangibles, commitment, etc, it’s a raw deal on her end. What is she getting out of dealing with an older man? There’s nothing wrong with wanting a younger woman, but if we all know women are valued for youth and looks and men are valued for provision…yea you should be handling certain things for her if you’re trying to “have fun” with her.

I actually had this happen with a younger girl on my staff and some of the older women she was talking to just acted like it was whatever. I had to pull her aside like “naw boo this is how it goes”. She literally said she told the guy “what do I get out of this”? At that point the game is over. :francis: