Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Daps
in what universe is 38 old?

as for the age gap, my general rule is that an 8 year gap is fine. anything beyond that, unless the younger party is uncharacteristically mature, might find the two without much to talk about.

:francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s over lol

So, we were good up until a few weeks ago. She began to change. Irritated about everything and lying about whereabouts. She gaslit me when I questioned her then got her things then left yesterday as a matter of fact.

My old ass should’ve known better, but it’s life. I’m not even mad tbh.
She’ll be back :mjlol:

And your ass better not take her back :ufdup:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this.

1. Don’t ever trust these hoes. Never trusted a chick a day in my life. They’ll do some bold ass shyt just like that and play victim. Why I dog walk these chicks :yeshrug:

2. I wouldn’t take these young hoes seriously whatsoever. No matter what story they try to sell, young men and women are tryna have fun. It’s naturally in their system. Gotta get that party and hoe phase out the way. I wouldn’t mess with a chick at least 5 years or younger from me

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This won't end well but have fun nevertheless

Don't listen to this OP. Older women hate to see the young chics dating us, but believe me when I tell you they just don't like the competition. One admitted it to me before.

Right. Y’all tried to tell me.

Almost made it a year. :francis:

I’m laughing and hurting at the same time.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
The emotional baggage just comes from years of emotional situations with nikkaz, not sex.

nikkaz she was in love with that hurt her.
nikkaz that hit her.
nikkaz done fukked her friend.
Stole her car... Etc.

All the good dikk she got in her life was probably the only bright spot of dealing with men that she can remember.

These older woman don't mind exchanging the used up p*ssy for some company every once in awhile.
It's a fair exchange to them. They be lonely as hell.
Getting cats and dogs

Bingo 100% facts

Being older myself and being around older women.. they want sex just like everyone one else..

I know chicks who are social workers, nurses and other professional jobs that have a random dude who could be a ex con, or anything else on speed dial when they need sex or go out somewhere once in awhile but they know them nikkas are not long term partners…

They just want companionship to get through boring times..

And then when they come across a dude they see have some type of stability in his life, she will go all out from bringing him food, sucking and fukking anytime he wants because she like this could be the dude who i can be with forever and they go in desperation mode..

However if that shyt don’t work out, behind close doors she will cry and start saying why can’t i find anyone, nobody wants me, etc etc…

Then they return back to fukking randoms and hoping again they can find someone..

Single mothers are the biggest ones who do this because they options are limited

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Bingo 100% facts

Being older myself and being around older women.. they want sex just like everyone one else..

I know chicks who are social workers, nurses and other professional jobs that have a random dude who could be a ex con, or anything else on speed dial when they need sex or go out somewhere once in awhile but they know them nikkas are not long term partners…

They just want companionship to get through boring times..

And then when they come across a dude they see have some type of stability in his life, she will go all out from bringing him food, sucking and fukking anytime he wants because she like this could be the dude who i can be with forever and they go in desperation mode..

However if that shyt don’t work out, behind close doors she will cry and start saying why can’t i find anyone, nobody wants me, etc etc…

Then they return back to fukking randoms and hoping again they can find someone..

Single mothers are the biggest ones who do this because they options are limited
People have needs and all that, but anyone woman who has ex-cons, etc hanging around for some casual sex is someone who is probably unscrupulous herself.

:hubie:

All that casual sex —applies to both genders— takes a toll on the spirit.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s over lol

So, we were good up until a few weeks ago. She began to change. Irritated about everything and lying about whereabouts. She gaslit me when I questioned her then got her things then left yesterday as a matter of fact.

My old ass should’ve known better, but it’s life. I’m not even mad tbh.
you had fun thats the most important thing.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this.
:dahell: you need to delete her number and stop looking at her location breh, it's over

@Big Boss