Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

lib123

All Star
Daps
All facts.

If you're an older dude and just look decent you can have your pick of most older women.

If you're older and can still bagg young women in their 20s... Then your gonna have older women trying to bond you first night. Buy you gifts, clean your house etc.

Because even if she looks good for her age. She feels like she's winning just having a chance to be with u.

Her ex husband or the guys that usually approach her are :flabbynsick: looks and attitude

I’d imagine older women can still get a good looking fwb for the same casual hook ups they had when they were younger. Does having casual sex weigh on older women more emotionally, hence the desperation mode for relationship? Someone said that for women in their 20s vs 30s their emotional tolerance for casual sex is similar to the physical tolerance people have in their 20s vs 30s for getting drunk and hangovers.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’d imagine older women can still get a good looking fwb for the same casual hook ups they had when they were younger. Does having casual sex weigh on older women more emotionally, hence the desperation mode for relationship? Someone said that for women in their 20s vs 30s their emotional tolerance for casual sex is similar to the physical tolerance people have in their 20s vs 30s for getting drunk and hangovers.

They can get a good looking FWB cause men like p*ssy and no one is gonna pass up on it.
But for the most part, quality of dudes they are gonna be dealing with when it comes to how they look and other factors will be lower.
Shes not gonna be having the same opportunities a younger female has meeting really good looking men.

I'm gonna go the other way on the emotional factor.
As she gets older and have went through more when dealing with men. She understands her needs more and understands men more and what they want.
Through it all, they've learned to separate sex and emotion, similar to how most men are naturally.

For the most part, when they are younger the emotion and the physical part of sex is still attached.
As they get hurt and deal with more dudes. They start to separate the 2, as a defense mechanism.

An older womens desperation for a relationship has nothing to do with the weight of a sexual intimacy emotionally, it comes from other factors.. like not wanting to be lonely or maybe the financial stability of having a partner.
Those things are far more important to an older woman.
That p*ssy been giving out more times than she remembers, it barely matters any more

lib123

All Star
Daps
They can get a good looking FWB cause men like p*ssy and no one is gonna pass up on it.
But for the most part, quality of dudes they are gonna be dealing with when it comes to how they look and other factors will be lower.
Shes not gonna be having the same opportunities a younger female has meeting really good looking men.

I'm gonna go the other way on the emotional factor.
As she gets older and have went through more when dealing with men. She understands her needs more and understands men more and what they want.
Through it all, they've learned to separate sex and emotion, similar to how most men are naturally.

For the most part, when they are younger the emotion and the physical part of sex is still attached.
As they get hurt and deal with more dudes. They start to separate the 2, as a defense mechanism.

An older womens desperation for a relationship has nothing to do with the weight of a sexual intimacy emotionally, it comes from other factors.. like not wanting to be lonely or maybe the financial stability of having a partner.
Those things are far more important to an older woman.
That p*ssy been giving out more times than she remembers, it barely matters any more

Idk man a lot of these women be in therapy after running the streets. I’m sure there are some who can separate the emotions from the physical but many seem to get more emotional baggage the older they are if they still being mostly casual. But yeah you’re right the financial and not being lonely become more important.

Daps
dikk watching/policing grown men as a grown adult yourself is not a good look

Negros please
for 1, its was news report about a pdf file, imagine thinking that is above dikk watching. Tf is wrong with you!!?

and 2. your crazy ass is always quoting me in these topics so you can take your own fake advice

3. Blocked :scust:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Idk man a lot of these women be in therapy after running the streets. I’m sure there are some who can separate the emotions from the physical but many seem to get more emotional baggage the older they are if they still being mostly casual. But yeah you’re right the financial and not being lonely become more important.

The emotional baggage just comes from years of emotional situations with nikkaz, not sex.

nikkaz she was in love with that hurt her.
nikkaz that hit her.
nikkaz done fukked her friend.
Stole her car... Etc.

All the good dikk she got in her life was probably the only bright spot of dealing with men that she can remember.

These older woman don't mind exchanging the used up p*ssy for some company every once in awhile.
It's a fair exchange to them. They be lonely as hell.
Getting cats and dogs

lib123

All Star
Daps
The emotional baggage just comes from years of emotional situations with nikkaz, not sex.

nikkaz she was in love with that hurt her.
nikkaz that hit her.
nikkaz done fukked her friend.
Stole her car... Etc.

All the good dikk she got in her life was probably the only bright spot of dealing with men that she can remember.

These older woman don't mind exchanging the used up p*ssy for some company every once in awhile.
It's a fair exchange to them. They be lonely as hell.
Getting cats and dogs

But the more times a woman sleeps with a man, the more likely she is to release Oxytocin and catch feelings. Evolutionarily speaking women were better off being with one man and having all their children with him. That’s why modern casual sex is so mentally and emotionally damaging for many women, their bodies and emotions are forming bonds with men they sleep with even if they didn’t want to. I’m sure many of them went into hook ups just because dude is attractive despite flaws but unlike men they catch feelings more often. That’s why many get into relationships and experience those things you listed, sex and oxytocin release makes them want to form relationship and mentally find reasons to rationalize them. I’ve heard women say they stopped having casual hook ups when they got in their 30s because they realized they can’t control not catching feelings. I’d imagine maybe that’s their body telling them to have as many children as possible before they get too old. Of course there are outliers but that’s how most women are wired.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
But the more times a woman sleeps with a man, the more likely she is to release Oxytocin and catch feelings. Evolutionarily speaking women were better off being with one man and having all their children with him. That’s why modern casual sex is so mentally and emotionally damaging for many women, their bodies and emotions are forming bonds with men they sleep with even if they didn’t want to. Of course there are outliers but that’s how most women are wired.

Mehh. I think this is what men want to believe.
And science tries to make sense of what men already want to believe.

Women and men are not monogamous by nature.
Men are polygamous, women are hypergamous.
Hypergamy can resemble monogamy but it ain't the same.
Make no mistake, women do NOT have any hang ups about sleeping with different men.
No matter what they tell you, or what we want to believe or what science tries to say.
This is the big truth and one of the reasons men end up turning to those red pill when they realize the truth.

IMO, in terms of evolution and societal... It has never been better for women to be with only one man. And they've never actually thought like that.
It is better for her if she makes men believes she just with that 1 man.
But having multiple partners helps her aquire more resources and more sexual gratification.
1 man usually doesn't do both.
That's why some guys are "simps", and others are just getting sex.

It's not the casual sex that's damaging brother.
These chix are more like us than we think.
And they are always trying to tell us.

What's damaging is the times she likes a guy (emotion) and he just uses her up.
The sex isn't the issue. It's the emotional damage that she constantly goes through when she likes a guy.

But they definitely can sex dudes no problem at all. No bonds being formed or nothing

(We definitely need some females to chime in lol)

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Mehh. I think this is what men want to believe.
And science tries to make sense of what men already want to believe.

Women and men are not monogamous by nature.
Men are polygamous, women are hypergamous.
Hypergamy can resemble monogamy but it ain't the same.
Make no mistake, women do NOT have any hang ups about sleeping with different men.
No matter what they tell you, or what we want to believe or what science tries to say.
This is the big truth and one of the reasons men end up turning to those red pill when they realize the truth.

IMO, in terms of evolution and societal... It has never been better for women to be with only one man. And they've never actually thought like that.
It is better for her if she makes men believes she just with that 1 man.
But having multiple partners helps her aquire more resources and sexual gratification from different men.
1 man usually doesn't do both.
That's why some guys are "simps", and others are just getting sex.

It's not the casual sex that's damaging brother.
These chix are more like us than we think.
And they are always trying to tell us.

What's damaging is the times she likes a guy (emotion) and he just uses her up.
The sex isn't the issue. It's the emotional damage that she constantly goes through when she likes a guy.

But they definitely can sex dudes no problem at all. No bonds being formed or nothing

(We definitely need some females to chime in lol)

Lol I agree there are women who can separate emotions from sex like men. But I don’t think that’s most women. We see it all the time, women catching feelings from casual situations and feeling “used” and “drained” even tho on the surface it’s an equal physical exchange. And it’s beneficial overall for most women to be with one man. Look at all the video and IG models who’ve hooked up with a bunch of wealthy athletes and entertainers but have nothing to show for it. Melyssa Ford has legit probably messed with dudes who’ve earned a combined $1 billion but she needed the Joe Budden Pod to save her.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Status check on this @J.E.T.S :jbhmm:

It’s over lol

So, we were good up until a few weeks ago. She began to change. Irritated about everything and lying about whereabouts. She gaslit me when I questioned her then got her things then left yesterday as a matter of fact.

My old ass should’ve known better, but it’s life. I’m not even mad tbh.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
It’s over lol

So, we were good up until a few weeks ago. She began to change. Irritated about everything and lying about whereabouts. She gaslit me when I questioned her then got her things then left yesterday as a matter of fact.

Sounds like a 21 year old.

At least you enjoyed the ride :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s over lol

sounds like a Jets kinda situation. :troll:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
38 year old nikka with no kids dating a 21 year old female about graduate college and start law school next year. She’s a pretty nonchalant person… focused …

Thoughts?

She might be the one brehs. :noah:

She’s not trying to settle down at that age. Your priorities may be mismatched

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
She’s not trying to settle down at that age. Your priorities may be mismatched

She had me fooled. Everything she told me had to have been a lie. She is with another nikka as we speak. Apparently, they went to the movies and back to his crib. Forgot she had her location shared. Explains everything that’s be going on recently.

I will say that at least she waited to break up with me before actually going through with this.