Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

BlueMoon

Rookie
Daps
I guess I can kinda see your point. For me, I have women of all ages that I'm talking to right now. The youngest being 24 and the oldest being 57.

But I do think it could be a lil weird for an older man who exclusively goes after young women. That seems a bit predatory.
I think it is predatory when the girl is way younger and the guy is just using the girl for sex. But the whole time he’s making it seem as if he wants more and he knows good and well he doesn’t. Now that I’m 24 I’m still not that experienced but older men cannot run that game on me now that I am wiser.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Old brehs, make sure you be yourself when gettin' at the young chick. This 50 yr old dude I know, likes this 20 yr old who works in Kroger. He went in there last week wearing an OTF hoodie in the checkout, talkin' about "dis ain't whatchu want":mjgrin:, as she rang up his items

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I guess I can kinda see your point. For me, I have women of all ages that I'm talking to right now. The youngest being 24 and the oldest being 57.

But I do think it could be a lil weird for an older man who exclusively goes after young women. That seems a bit predatory.
More about that 57 yr old:takedat:

lib123

All Star
Daps
38 year old nikka with no kids dating a 21 year old female about graduate college and start law school next year. She’s a pretty nonchalant person… focused …

Thoughts?

She might be the one brehs. :noah:

Are you aging like most 38 year olds or like Larenz Tate and Pharrell?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
A lot of age shaming threads on here recently.

The truth is 20 something women look the bests if you want to casually date one it's understandable.