Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Niigga was crying over his old chick he cheated on and playing step daddy to

Now you asking advice on a chick who wasn’t even born when you were are jr. In high school… :russ:

You can’t do better than 21 lame ass niigga. You are food out here to these young pros.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Bro I can’t respect a word you say. I SEEN the bytches you was fukking. lol

bytch looked like an elf. On god.

You still hate on me cause I had bytches that wanted this meat in the middle of the club.

& you wear booty shorts with long tube socks.

Tf bro ..
When you say “booty shorts,” what exactly do you mean? :dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I deal with a 24 year old. Super thottish. Fun to be around. Can suck a good dikk.

Deal with another youngin who's cool to be around. Just got registered as a nurse. I like taking her to upscale restaurants and shyt.

But I won't commit it take either seriously because they're too young and don't know who they are yet.
the bolded thats real talk Doc..youre a better man than me breh..i can't do no 20 something year olds even on that wavelength..i dont got that patience for that lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
When I was 21 I dated a 40 year old. Worst little ever…… I think the problem most of the time is, the older person is not genius and makes it seems as though they want a relationship the whole time they just want sex. When I look back it that situation now that I am 24 I see why it wouldn’t work out. A lot of the times that older person that goes after younger has lots of baggage.

What kinda baggage?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Done it...lasted like 5 years.. good chick. Bad af.

The generation gap will catch up one way or another...

Difference in ideas, life views, life choices... Will eventually keep clashing.. did with us
That generation gap thing catching up is true in a lot of cases. She might feel some type of way when she’s about to turn 30 and she realizes her man is pushing 50
:heh:

In my earlier post I brought up hanging with a young chick and her friends. It’s always can be a little uncomfortable being around a group of people and everybody knows each other but you. Then add the fact there is a 10+ year gap. Dudes asking questions like:

You were in hs when Pac and Big died? :ohhh:

You were alive when they formed the Dream Team?
:ohhh:

You remember when Baltimore didn’t have the Ravens?
:ohhh:

shyt made me feel mad old ngl :heh:

Menna

All Star
Daps
I hit it off with the 40-year old recently, that was 6 years older. I'm comfortable with that. I think a little older than that is doable too, I'm not sure I'd necessarily be cool with being 10+ years younger than my woman. I've never dated anyone this old, but I'll say 44 is the max right now...

I think this is true, once two people are at least 30 I think the age gap is mostly insignificant...

Nah it was the guy, I answered on like the 10th call and talked to him...
And you said…. “Let her go…it’s gonna happen eventually…she approached me…get those divorce papers ready” :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I only liked older women coming up, so I'm just used to being with them.
I don't care about age, as long as you look good and are cool.
Older women have always had that package for me.
Laid back, confident and giving.

And I be finding some badd older chix too, 50+, no bullshyt lol.
These women are freaks too.
You would think they ain't getting down like that but they are. Lol
all facts

in my early 20s my whole sex game was refined when i met an older chick and dealing with her for about 6 months

for a good part of my 20s..i used to get attention from a lot of older women which was crazy for various reasons..the times i messed with one the sex was always fire..they would cook for me..wear lingerie for me..shyt like that..very giving..doesn't mean they didn't have their BS lol..no relationships with those

last year i had a little fling with someone in her late 50s who was a big wig at a bank..body was super fit..looked in her 30s.....freaky as all hell but our schedules were too different to keep messing around

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
all facts

in my early 20s my whole sex game was refined when i met an older chick and dealing with her for about 6 months

for a good part of my 20s..i used to get attention from a lot of older women which was crazy for various reasons..the times i messed with one the sex was always fire..they would cook for me..wear lingerie for me..shyt like that..very giving..doesn't mean they didn't have their BS lol..no relationships with those

last year i had a little fling with someone in her late 50s who was a big wig at a bank..body was super fit..looked in her 30s.....freaky as all hell but our schedules were too different to keep messing around

My experience with an older woman wasn’t good at all.

For one, she was insecure as hell. Couldn’t even go to the store alone in peace.

She also wanted to “mold” me. Everything that came out of her mouth was a lesson.

Lastly, I was 29 and she was in her 40s. I got tired of cookouts, cards, and not going out.

Sex was decent, but never again. We messed around for 3 years, but together officially almost 2 years.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Whilst I personally think that age gap is way too big, she’s a consenting adult. Do what works for you.

I do find it interesting that supposedly young women are pressed about this. If this guy isn’t bothering you, then keep it pushing. Why are you so triggered by this? How is it affecting you?

There are women who turn 18 that go out of their way to find old tricks. Are you reprimanding them for whoring themselves out to the highest bidder or is it “empowering” when they tell it from their perspective?
I feel like you and some others in this thread are mentally delayed. Most of the old men that have approached me clearly had bad intentions so I will always speak against older men seeking out younger women because it's creepy. You like Youngee woman because you think it's easy to take advantage of it's pretty obvious. Most parents who care would also warn their daughters as well i know my mother did that with me.

Yas

Banned
Daps
My experience is from outside.

This isn't speculation, or me getting my info from social media.

No disrespect. But older women are low hanging fruit. They are way easier to get.
Losers, ugly nikkaz, broke nikkaz, nikkaz who don't know how to talk to Women, cornballs etc can get older women, especially older single mothers because of these lady's lack of options.

No matter what u think about a Younger women's lack of experience... They have way more options, and better options when it comes to dating.
So they are quick to not give attention to unattractive men and dudes who aren't "fun".

This shyt ain't even a debate...
Any guy that you think is a attractive and a good catch will take a younger women over an older women any day of the week.

Again, most older dudes can't even get these young chix... And young nikkaz don't want these older women.
That wasn't my point though, In your head only men who are successful get the younger women which is not true. I literally know of a 25! Year old that is driving to see her 40 year old boyfriend which makes him a loser. It's easy for a old loser to lie to young women. So back to my original statement you are a LOSER for seeking out younger woman end of storty

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the bolded thats real talk Doc..youre a better man than me breh..i can't do no 20 something year olds even on that wavelength..i dont got that patience for that lol

That's the thing Pat. I'm kinda at a point where I'm okay with raising my kids and that's kinda it. I like being around the ladies and having conversations with them and shyt but regardless of their age, they all know that I'm not looking for anything serious.