Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
As long as you can pipe her well, keep her fed at Cheesecake Factory, and you got little bread, you should be straight..

Geode

All Star
Daps
I hit it off with the 40-year old recently, that was 6 years older. I'm comfortable with that. I think a little older than that is doable too, I'm not sure I'd necessarily be cool with being 10+ years younger than my woman. I've never dated anyone this old, but I'll say 44 is the max right now...

I think this is true, once two people are at least 30 I think the age gap is mostly insignificant...

Nah it was the guy, I answered on like the 10th call and talked to him...
Why do these situations keep finding you?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
That generation gap thing catching up is true in a lot of cases. She might feel some type of way when she’s about to turn 30 and she realizes her man is pushing 50
:heh:

In my earlier post I brought up hanging with a young chick and her friends. It’s always can be a little uncomfortable being around a group of people and everybody knows each other but you. Then add the fact there is a 10+ year gap. Dudes asking questions like:

You were in hs when Pac and Big died? :ohhh:

You were alive when they formed the Dream Team?
:ohhh:

You remember when Baltimore didn’t have the Ravens?
:ohhh:

shyt made me feel mad old ngl :heh:

I was noticing the huge difference in music/movies... Shawty was super excited about shyt I thought was ridiculously stupid :dahell:

One time she literally told me she can't get into movies that were made before year 2000 because the color seems off :dahell:

Everytime she got in the car she immediately reached for the volume knob to blast whatever rapper with the prefix "lil" in his name :dahell:

I'm not saying our break up was all her but these things didn't help

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
That wasn't my point though, In your head only men who are successful get the younger women which is not true. I literally know of a 25! Year old that is driving to see her 40 year old boyfriend which makes him a loser. It's easy for a old loser to lie to young women. So back to my original statement you are a LOSER for seeking out younger woman end of storty

You beginning to sound like a hater big bro .

Yas

Banned
Daps
You beginning to sound like a hater big bro .
Hater for voicing my opinion and I'm a woman 😒 I don't like seeing women in my age group dealing with crusty old men especially because they think they can try that with all young women just because they have "money" which is gross.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's men being put through hell by sorry ass old hags.

At least in your case when she on your head about some dumb shyt, you can look at her young, fine ass and at least be able to say to yourself that it's worth it.

fukk the haters. Enjoy that young lady till your wheels fall off. Godspeed homie :salute:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I was noticing the huge difference in music/movies... Shawty was super excited about shyt I thought was ridiculously stupid :dahell:

One time she literally told me she can't get into movies that were made before year 2000 because the color seems off :dahell:

Everytime she got in the car she immediately reached for the volume knob to blast whatever rapper with the prefix "lil" in his name :dahell:

I'm not saying our break up was all her but these things didn't help

I told this story before on here but I asked the young thot who was her favorite rappers of all time and it was like Rod Wave, Lil Baby, NBA YoungBoy, and some other youngins.

I grew up on Big, Pac, Bone, Nas, and Hov. That's easily a 25 year gap in taste of music. :heh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This.

Setting himself up for a N.E. Heartbreak.

Better have fun and dip if you find yourself catching feelings and definitely do not get her pregnant my g.

This.

Shawty begged me for a baby. She wanted us to have a family so bad....

Flash forward to now I'd be stuck with a 18 year child support contract and "got my child on the weekend"s

Whew :whew:

Don't get them pregnant? If they have good career, what's the problem exactly? Ole girl going to law school, so yeah i'd avoid for the time being. But if a young woman has a decent career and goals? Sounds gucci to me. Women of any age can be trouble if you get them pregnant.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That wasn't my point though, In your head only men who are successful get the younger women which is not true. I literally know of a 25! Year old that is driving to see her 40 year old boyfriend which makes him a loser. It's easy for a old loser to lie to young women. So back to my original statement you are a LOSER for seeking out younger woman end of storty
It makes him a loser because the young girl is driving to see the old head?:what:

Ma... It's easy to lie to any age group woman.

It's easy to get an older woman and it's easier to do anything u want to her.
She's gonna be willing to give you her check and do all kinds of shyt to keep you around.
They have way less options.
In reality they are Low Hanging fruit.

Young women have more options, but if she chooses a loser older man...She would probably choose a loser her same age too.
She just likes losers.
Him being older has no bearing.

We can test my theory.
Go find a dude u think is attractive and NOT a loser.
See if he would choose you over some young bytch
:martin:

Respectfully

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I def feel you on the bolded...i got 4 new chicks in the rotation

32 year old (black, student, independent as hell, not jaded which is a plus), 34 year old (rican, has a doctorate, and a scientist..plus slim thick with curly hair..my weakness :wow:), one my age (kenyan, love how she talks, built like jill scott) and one is 48 (turns 49 on Jan 1st. white, she is one of the white girls with a legit cokebottle shape and no surgery) - havent hit any of them yet but im sure within 2 weeks i will hit at least 2 of them lol
I wasn't even aiming to create a rotation, it kind of just happened. And it's helping me to heal from my ex, still love that woman 🤣...

I don't know that I'm super interested in any of these women. I like em in a general sense, but none of these women doing it for me. The 40-year old sister I felt had real potential, though...
This.

Shawty begged me for a baby. She wanted us to have a family so bad....

Flash forward to now I'd be stuck with a 18 year child support contract and "got my child on the weekend"s

Whew :whew:
I get my kids on weekends and put myself on child support for my two oldest girls. Different topic, but it's really not anywhere near as bad as dudes portray 😂
And you said…. “Let her go…it’s gonna happen eventually…she approached me…get those divorce papers ready” :heh:
He said "she said she told you she's married and we been together 10 years and you still got at her". I said "me and you don't need to debate about what she told you. Whatever she told you, run with it and do yall thing however yall need to. I'm not the threat here"...

He asked "how did this happen, how did this start?", and I just said "man I've been in your shoes before. I get it, it's all good, I'm not getting in the middle of this shyt with yall"...

For the record I talked to her for a month and she never mentioned she was married or with someone for 10 years. Only family she ever mentioned was her son, mom, sister, grandma, and aunt. I had the impression she lives with her mom because when she and I saw each other she was always getting her mom to watch her son...
I feel like you and some others in this thread are mentally delayed. Most of the old men that have approached me clearly had bad intentions so I will always speak against older men seeking out younger women because it's creepy. You like Youngee woman because you think it's easy to take advantage of it's pretty obvious. Most parents who care would also warn their daughters as well i know my mother did that with me.

Just curious, how old are you yourself?

I do think a bunch of older men are mentally delayed but it shows up in older women in different ways, too. I also agree that I wouldnt advise my girls to date too much older, it's why I said earlier I go off the benchmark of Jay-Z being 13 years older than Beyonce, for myself. The absolute lowest I'd volunteer for is -13, which right now means a 21-year old. But it's why I also clarified that younger than about 26 right now feels too young...
Why do these situations keep finding you?
This certainly wasn't my fault. Homegirl never mentioned she was in a committed relationship---->because she obviously isn't committed...

And she's 41 here in February, she omitted her husband/significant other from conversation fully intentionally...

Last edited:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're just getting your nut off, who cares? As long as everybody's aware of what the situation is, you're adults. But that includes you knowing what it is too, not just her. So be ready to spend bread.

Only time its an issue is when the chick is under like 22-24 and the age gap is 10+. That's when it gets dicey because then its def reaching :patrice:status

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No, not at all.

I guess I can kinda see your point. For me, I have women of all ages that I'm talking to right now. The youngest being 24 and the oldest being 57.

But I do think it could be a lil weird for an older man who exclusively goes after young women. That seems a bit predatory.

Menna

All Star
Daps
He asked "how did this happen, how did this start?", and I just said "man I've been in your shoes before. I get it, it's all good, I'm not getting in the middle of this shyt with yall"...
He knows that’s why he asked. It started 38 days 7hrs 34min and 12 seconds ago and it happened cause she left you out lol.