Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Menna

All Star
Daps
A 17-year age gap doesn't seem promising...

This fall I've been enjoying casually playing the field. A 40-year old (41 in February); two 28-year olds (one 29 in January); a 27-year old; two 25-year old; a 24-year old (25 in January); a 22-year old; an 18-year old...

I only slept with two of these women, this is just the women I've had a date or few with since the summer...

Just strictly talking about what's too young, the age gap with the 18-year old was certainly too much (I'm 34). And I didn't think she was 18, I assumed 21. I'm not approaching any woman I know younger than 21...

I've always likened myself to Hov, he's 13 years older than Beyonce. So 21 is my cut off age right now...

But I'll be honest, the 22 and 24 year olds were pushing the limits of reason with me. The 22-year old is only about 65% fluent in English, and works at the kitchen of the fire hotel I stay at when I'm in Reno. And in my defense, she looks older than 22, she looks 26-27, because if I knew she was 22 I pretty sure I pass on her. When you talk to her you can tell she's young...

The 24-year old is on the borderline for sure. But weighing the entirety of our conversation, and we went out a lot, I'd probably lean by saying 24 is too young for me...

The 25-year olds are borderline too but probably too young if I had to go one way or the other...

So I would say for me, the recent few months have shown the line of demarcation to be around 26-27 if we're strictly talking mature enough for me...

So that's a 7-8 year gap and I can be comfortable with that. But dating in your 30s is different, I went out with four women 27+ in recent months and they all have red flags, there's obviously way more to consider than age. The 27-year old is just weird, she's likeable but maybe a little too awkward and she's white; one of the 28-year olds is married, and she's white; the other 28-year old is Latina, I'm more open to a relationship with them than a white woman, but she is a raging alcoholic and she's very, very free, multiple guys and girlfriends...

The 40-year old is black and I think we hit it off well----->then I get a text Thursday morning saying "please quit texting my wife", then like 10 calls over the next 3 or 4 hours until I answered...

So long story short, I think 17 years is too much, but you never know with older women either...
Plot twist that’s please stop texting my wife could of been her getting you to stop fukkin with her lol

Menna

All Star
Daps
Let’s face it a 31 year old M could date a 29 year old F both good jobs live in same city and after a year of steady dating shyt goes left…

There’s little ryme and reason to relationships… women change what they think they want or wanted all the time and so do men…

Not to high jack the thread but I’m close to OPs age few years younger after my experiences I just want a kid with a low drama women and a good 10 + years or so with her. It’s unrealistic to expect to be with anyone for 30+ years just based on %

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Man... We run these "can a old nikka get a young chick" threads all the time.

Can we talk about how I be fukkin y'all grandmas too.

Somebody make a thread like that.

"How old is too old? Should I be fukking your grandma"
I hit it off with the 40-year old recently, that was 6 years older. I'm comfortable with that. I think a little older than that is doable too, I'm not sure I'd necessarily be cool with being 10+ years younger than my woman. I've never dated anyone this old, but I'll say 44 is the max right now...

Let me ask you, do you think this is true for people in their 30’s and 40s as well? I feel like when you’re over 35+ age differences doesn’t really matter.
I think this is true, once two people are at least 30 I think the age gap is mostly insignificant...
Plot twist that’s please stop texting my wife could of been her getting you to stop fukkin with her lol
Nah it was the guy, I answered on like the 10th call and talked to him...

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Older millennials and somewhat Gen X dudes have an edge in this era

Growing up in an age where technology was starting up, there's a lot of commonalities

A lot of young Gen Z dudes don't really cold approach the chicks of their age range. Most of them either fall into the red pill trap hating women, socially awkward too approach or becoming too feminine.

I'm in my early 30's still look very youthful, I attract women in their 20's and of course, older MILFS.

The key is taking care of your appearance and your health is important. As long as you ain't :flabbynsick: status, you're good to go

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Im 27 and my girl is 21. But you being 38 is a bit crazy ngl but I ain't mad
:manny:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
What’s her IG?
She is not on social media.
You're doing it wrong then. Every young woman who has spent time with me eventually rose up to my level of conversation. And I really didn't even have to do anything.

When women love you, and trust you and are truly being led by you, they take on your characteristics. They even adopt your world view.
my gf is not boring with her it’s just the age difference that bothers me. When she was 8 I was a grown as 20 yr old man. That’s crazy

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember shortly after I broke with my ex..a friend of my cousin tried hooking me up some..the problem was they were like 26-27..I'm like bro you know I'm in my 40s right ? One of the chicks in my rotation is almost 10 years younger than me and that's almost pushing my threshold lol.