Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Daps
A 17-year age gap doesn't seem promising...

This fall I've been enjoying casually playing the field. A 40-year old (41 in February); two 28-year olds (one 29 in January); a 27-year old; two 25-year old; a 24-year old (25 in January); a 22-year old; an 18-year old...

I only slept with two of these women, this is just the women I've had a date or few with since the summer...

Just strictly talking about what's too young, the age gap with the 18-year old was certainly too much (I'm 34). And I didn't think she was 18, I assumed 21. I'm not approaching any woman I know younger than 21...

I've always likened myself to Hov, he's 13 years older than Beyonce. So 21 is my cut off age right now...

But I'll be honest, the 22 and 24 year olds were pushing the limits of reason with me. The 22-year old is only about 65% fluent in English, and works at the kitchen of the fire hotel I stay at when I'm in Reno. And in my defense, she looks older than 22, she looks 26-27, because if I knew she was 22 I pretty sure I pass on her. When you talk to her you can tell she's young...

The 24-year old is on the borderline for sure. But weighing the entirety of our conversation, and we went out a lot, I'd probably lean by saying 24 is too young for me...

The 25-year olds are borderline too but probably too young if I had to go one way or the other...

So I would say for me, the recent few months have shown the line of demarcation to be around 26-27 if we're strictly talking mature enough for me...

So that's a 7-8 year gap and I can be comfortable with that. But dating in your 30s is different, I went out with four women 27+ in recent months and they all have red flags, there's obviously way more to consider than age. The 27-year old is just weird, she's likeable but maybe a little too awkward and she's white; one of the 28-year olds is married, and she's white; the other 28-year old is Latina, I'm more open to a relationship with them than a white woman, but she is a raging alcoholic and she's very, very free, multiple guys and girlfriends...

The 40-year old is black and I think we hit it off well----->then I get a text Thursday morning saying "please quit texting my wife", then like 10 calls over the next 3 or 4 hours until I answered...

So long story short, I think 17 years is too much, but you never know with older women either...

I've been there. One dude called me at 4 am telling me don't talk to his woman and she was in the background cussing and carrying on. :mjlol:

Never be that guy, fellas.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Are you a man or a woman, my nikka lol

You think a loser older dude can pull young good looking woman?

Make the shyt make sense.
Woman and yes, if a old man presents well enough someone lacking life experience can fall into the trap.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Cuz going out sad… :pachaha:

Bro I can’t respect a word you say. I SEEN the bytches you was fukking. lol

bytch looked like an elf. On god.

You still hate on me cause I had bytches that wanted this meat in the middle of the club.

& you wear booty shorts with long tube socks.

Tf bro ..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Some women are ready to continue the father daughter dynamic they experienced.

Sick Freak don't ever call me daddy when we fukkin.

:huhldup:

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Woman and yes, if a old man presents well enough someone lacking life experience can fall into the trap.

People like what they like.
Some young women like older men.
And most older men are attracted to Younger women.

Most older men don't even look good enough to get a younger woman.

That same older man can pull both older and younger women.

So how is he a loser.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Y'all are different generations, won't work. Age difference shouldn't be more than 5 years imo.
Let me ask you, do you think this is true for people in their 30’s and 40s as well? I feel like when you’re over 35+ age differences doesn’t really matter.