Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Yas

Banned
Daps
People like what they like.
Some young women like older men.
And most older men are attracted to Younger women.

Most older men don't even look good enough to get a younger woman.

That same older man can pull both older and younger women.

So how is he a loser.
How many young people do you know? Are you getting your info from the media because all types of men are able to get younger women alot of times due to lack of experience. I see some of my associates with older men and they are losers.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t spent a dollar on her other than dates and bought her lunch a couple of times just because. I don’t be love bombing or buying bytches.

Idk why it’s hard to believe that some of us on this forum are attractive and desired for things other than money.

I’ve never had problems with women. Only the regular life shyt like disloyalty and attitudes. I don’t accept either. I’m not perfect either…

I can cheat, my girl can’t.
nikkas really hating on you hard and older nikkas in general.

They always say GMB, so nothing lasts forever no matter her age.

If you fukkin her, you winnin.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Ain’t spent a dollar on her other than dates and bought her lunch a couple of times just because. I don’t be love bombing or buying bytches.

Idk why it’s hard to believe that some of us on this forum are attractive and desired for things other than money.

I’ve never had problems with women. Only the regular life shyt like disloyalty and attitudes. I don’t accept either. I’m not perfect either…

I can cheat, my girl can’t.
Damn, I was going to wish you blessings but your last sentence fukked that up. Have fun.

Studious one

Daps
At least you not this nikka. He 57 years old knocking an 18 yr white girl

I could see the insecurity in his eyes in the last pic. He probably put her through hell.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are different generations, won't work. Age difference shouldn't be more than 5 years imo.

Generation differences in 2023 aint as different as it used to be in the social media era. There have been alot more relationships with bigger age gaps in recent years. Social media, dating apps, millennials and zoomers are gettin news from similar places, listenin to similar music on similar apps, frequentin similar places. Both mostly grew up wit internet which completely different than boomers.

Not only much easier to meet younger women its far easier to relate to em than it was in our parents, grandparents era and even then we know alot of big age gap relationships... There has been a growing trend in em in recent years specially in big cities.

Lookin at financial differences b/w nikkas in they late 20s and 30s-40a to younger nikkas now. Alot of young nikkas dont got game like that, more feminine, addicted to somethin (drugs, social media, gamin etc), low confidence, young nikkas rarely even cold approach women in real life no more. If a chick aint already been datin a younger dude from her school or mutual friend group alot of em are choosin much older men specially financial times we in and gon be in :manny:

Game is game.... I remember years ago when I was in uni if a chick wasnt already datin a dude on campus or since a guy she knew from when they was in high school it was alot of men in they late 20s, 30s pickin em up. With that said you still gotta be a physically attractive and decent shapes older dude. And now what you doin. Money just aint attractin younger women or if they clean you out. You still gotta have looks, dress well, mouthpiece, confidence etc

Last edited:

Studious one

Daps
he’s a creep

i’m a 25 year old woman (which for some men is old and washed status — yikes) and too big of an age difference is weird.
The world is your oyster honey. Don’t let this online bullshyt fukk with your head. Most of these people on social media talk just to talk.

Menna

All Star
Daps
38 year old nikka with no kids dating a 21 year old female about graduate college and start law school next year. She’s a pretty nonchalant person… focused …

Thoughts?

She might be the one brehs. :noah:
The one risk that you can’t avoid is 3 years from now she 24 still very young and wants to do here thing cause she got time and now you’re 42… Other than that if it works it works.

If she hot and you want a kid get her pregnant you will have a hot young women in your life for 18 years. You will be 56 and she 39 when kids adult

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Whilst I personally think that age gap is way too big, she’s a consenting adult. Do what works for you.

I do find it interesting that supposedly young women are pressed about this. If this guy isn’t bothering you, then keep it pushing. Why are you so triggered by this? How is it affecting you?

There are women who turn 18 that go out of their way to find old tricks. Are you reprimanding them for whoring themselves out to the highest bidder or is it “empowering” when they tell it from their perspective?