Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
What do you guys talk about? I’m the same age as you and talking to women under 25 is just boring. I cant relate to them. My gf turned 26 in August and sometimes I really do feel like breaking up with her and dating someone in my age range.

The funny thing is I actually approached her and I thought she was older because she was very mature it was only later I found out how old she was.
:mjlol:Breh u want to dump your 26 y/o for a 38 year old woman because she is boring?

You are about to make a terrible mistake. :mjlol:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
What do you get out of dating someone that inexperienced

You old enough to be her pops, I could see 5-7 years, but you 17 years her senior

She was just in high school a few years ago, she hasn't even been a real adult yet

You about to play yourself falling in love with a 21 year old

If you just like fukking her, keep it at that, because she probably gone wanna get railed by a nikka her age at some point

She probably going to fall for someone her age because of commonality too

Understood.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
38 year old nikka with no kids dating a 21 year old female about graduate college and start law school next year. She’s a pretty nonchalant person… focused …

Thoughts?

She might be the one brehs. :noah:

You sound sprung. I'm 40 now and married with a fam, but even when I was 21 I didn't take 21yr old girls seriously. No matter what the occupations were for the circle I was in, the guys and girls were in these streets at that age. If the chiks had a dude with a similar age gap you mentioned, we were def in the girls ears with jokes and would eventually hookup with them.
With the age gap you have with her you might end up seeming like a father figure to he which would prolly kill the romance.

What about when she goes clubbing with friends, would you feel weird being around them and being the oldest in the crew?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
You're doing it wrong then. Every young woman who has spent time with me eventually rose up to my level of conversation. And I really didn't even have to do anything.

When women love you, and trust you and are truly being led by you, they take on your characteristics. They even adopt your world view.

I’m starting to notice that. She’s even taken on my form of texting and conversation. Not to mention trying to keep up with my fly.

I literally look young as hell for those who are wondering. I do wear designer and dress nice as fukk.

We have extremely deep conversations though and we’re mostly doing alot of joking around. Like @BmoreGorilla was saying, she’s literally fascinated about my stories of the 90s and early 2000s. I was just joking with her about the music that came out in 2002, the year she was born. :mjlol:

She refers herself as the female version of me. We’re both pretty secure, believe in giving partners space, and nonchalant. However, were both very big on respecting our significant other’s feelings when in a relationship. We also don’t care much about titles. It’s understood that if we’re kicking it on THAT level, then I’m your man and you my bytch.

Daps
I have younger women coming at me all the time and they tell me it's because they're sick of the immature dudes their own age. This has been happening since time immemorial. Get over it, chic.
Approaching you all the time :comeon:

Doesn't add up with the coli's representation of modern women unless you look like MBJ.

I'm sure you would be entertaining those women rn rather than making all those assumptions behind me saying the word clueless.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
enjoy yourself. just don't knock her up :manny:

This…..

I was 30 fukking with a 19yr old that was feeling me, co-worker told me “enjoy her while you got her”. Not sure where The Coli’s age gap law came from. We got celebrities that do this all time.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
You sound sprung. I'm 40 now and married with a fam, but even when I was 21 I didn't take 21yr old girls seriously. No matter what the occupations were for the circle I was in, the guys and girls were in these streets at that age. If the chiks had a dude with a similar age gap you mentioned, we were def in the girls ears with jokes and would eventually hookup with them.
With the age gap you have with her you might end up seeming like a father figure to he which would prolly kill the romance.

What about when she goes clubbing with friends, would you feel weird being around them and being the oldest in the crew?

Not even close to being sprung. I was just talking shyt with that “she’s the one”. I think y’all are focusing too hard on that statement..

Daps
Approaching you all the time :comeon:

Doesn't add up with the coli's representation of modern women unless you look like MBJ.

I'm sure you would be entertaining those women rn rather than making all those assumptions behind me saying the word clueless.

Don't quote me anymore, you overweight fatback manbearpig.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
A 17-year age gap doesn't seem promising...

This fall I've been enjoying casually playing the field. A 40-year old (41 in February); two 28-year olds (one 29 in January); a 27-year old; two 25-year old; a 24-year old (25 in January); a 22-year old; an 18-year old...

I only slept with two of these women, this is just the women I've had a date or few with since the summer...

Just strictly talking about what's too young, the age gap with the 18-year old was certainly too much (I'm 34). And I didn't think she was 18, I assumed 21. I'm not approaching any woman I know younger than 21...

I've always likened myself to Hov, he's 13 years older than Beyonce. So 21 is my cut off age right now...

But I'll be honest, the 22 and 24 year olds were pushing the limits of reason with me. The 22-year old is only about 65% fluent in English, and works at the kitchen of the fire hotel I stay at when I'm in Reno. And in my defense, she looks older than 22, she looks 26-27, because if I knew she was 22 I pretty sure I pass on her. When you talk to her you can tell she's young...

The 24-year old is on the borderline for sure. But weighing the entirety of our conversation, and we went out a lot, I'd probably lean by saying 24 is too young for me...

The 25-year olds are borderline too but probably too young if I had to go one way or the other...

So I would say for me, the recent few months have shown the line of demarcation to be around 26-27 if we're strictly talking mature enough for me...

So that's a 7-8 year gap and I can be comfortable with that. But dating in your 30s is different, I went out with four women 27+ in recent months and they all have red flags, there's obviously way more to consider than age. The 27-year old is just weird, she's likeable but maybe a little too awkward and she's white; one of the 28-year olds is married, and she's white; the other 28-year old is Latina, I'm more open to a relationship with them than a white woman, but she is a raging alcoholic and she's very, very free, multiple guys and girlfriends...

The 40-year old is black and I think we hit it off well----->then I get a text Thursday morning saying "please quit texting my wife", then like 10 calls over the next 3 or 4 hours until I answered...

So long story short, I think 17 years is too much, but you never know with older women either...

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
That’s not dating that’s trickin off :skip:

Nah I’m fukkin with you breh…be happy man. That’s all

Ain’t spent a dollar on her other than dates and bought her lunch a couple of times just because. I don’t be love bombing or buying bytches.

Idk why it’s hard to believe that some of us on this forum are attractive and desired for things other than money.

I’ve never had problems with women. Only the regular life shyt like disloyalty and attitudes. I don’t accept either. I’m not perfect either…

I can cheat, my girl can’t.