Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Daps
I'm 20, nice try.

Women go for older men when they're tired of their age group under the assumption that they're more mature. Posting about dating someone for their age isn't mature. A young woman in college is a young woman with options all around her.

I have younger women coming at me all the time and they tell me it's because they're sick of the immature dudes their own age. This has been happening since time immemorial. Get over it, chic.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
What do you guys talk about? I’m the same age as you and talking to women under 25 is just boring. I cant relate to them. My gf turned 26 in August and sometimes I really do feel like breaking up with her and dating someone in my age range.

The funny thing is I actually approached her and I thought she was older because she was very mature it was only later I found out how old she was.

Daps
What do you guys talk about? I’m the same age as you and talking to women under 25 is just boring. I cant relate to them. My gf turned 26 in August and sometimes I really do feel like breaking up with her and dating someone in my age range.

The funny thing is I actually approached her and I thought she was older because she was very mature it was only later I found out how old she was.

You're doing it wrong then. Every young woman who has spent time with me eventually rose up to my level of conversation. And I really didn't even have to do anything.

When women love you, and trust you and are truly being led by you, they take on your characteristics. They even adopt your world view.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It all depends. I’ve dated a 20 year old when I was 40.

I’ve mostly dated younger women since I turned 30. And the one thing they all have in common is they were all turned on by my years of knowledge and wisdom about the world. Random shyt they know nothing about will be a conversation piece. They will ask me for advice. They all were looking to better themselves mentally. They were used to dealing with fukk nikkas. I provide them with the benefits of dating in their 30’s when they’re still in their 20’s.

That 20 year old was still in college. Even though weren’t not together anymore, she ended up starting her own shipping company and got properties in 2 states. I helped mold her :wow:

I basically inspire young women.
I know what you mean too, me too

coughing-cough.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Man... We run these "can a old nikka get a young chick" threads all the time.

Can we talk about how I be fukkin y'all grandmas too.

Somebody make a thread like that.

"How old is too old? Should I be fukking your grandma"

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let me know when you break up with her. I’ll personally come down to where you are just to b1tch slap you.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

What’s her IG?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Large age gaps, I think fail a lot.

Mainly due the stages in life each party is in and unrealistic expectations one has on the other.

All her friends + circle will be possibly partying and living it up as they go through education > work > living life. One party is already set in their goals and life, while the other is starting out.
Don’t forget, peer pressure also plays a huge part for people.

It ain’t easy but it has worked out for some people as well. It’s definitely worse when the other person is just entering their early 20s though. Bears repeating, but people can’t be put into a box. It could work out, communication is always the key. :ufdup:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Too young imo :hubie:

I'm 40 and 28 is probably the lowest I would go. She needs some time to grow, u ain't doing shyt but making her better for the next man :hubie:

This has crossed my mind. There is a likelihood that I’ll expose her to new things, add to her life, and share my wisdom… only for her to end up with a guy her age.

I’m no fool at the end of the day.