Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Have fun with her breh. After I split from my ex wife and before I got in my current relationship I dealt with some young chicks between 21-24. I was 34-36 at the time. Outside of a big butt and a smile they didn’t really offer much so I couldn’t see anything long term. Yea they were fascinated by my wisdom and stories from the 90s and early 2000s but that wasn’t enough to keep me invested. Plus they were annoying too and always wanted to talk on the phone and FaceTime and shyt. And I felt real outta place one time hanging with one of them and their friends who had a some of their young boyfriends with them

I felt like a damn chaperone :heh:

But you never know. She could be the one. And for that reason I salute becuz it ain’t easy finding anyone out here with that potential no matter what the age is

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Unless the older man is a straight up loser I think it's almost impossible for a 38+ yr old man to be on the same wavelength mentally with a 20 yr old
Best case it's going to be a father figure type situation where you help "mold" her, worst case it's just straight up predatory where you take advantage of her physical prime for a relationship that has no chance in hell of being long term. Neither one of those are ideal to me, the only pro of dating a woman that young is the physical aspect of it. She can offer me almost nothing otherwise and at that age I've had enough p*ssy where I'm not getting into a dating or relationship scenario just for box

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Weird how me and a lot of the brehs in here said similar things yet no quotes of them from your clown ass

hussy-heffa.gif
he’s a creep

i’m a 25 year old woman (which for some men is old and washed status — yikes) and too big of an age difference is weird.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Well, for one, she let it be known she don't mess with dudes over 25 and that was in response to one of them askin' would she date a 47 yr old. After that, you need fall back and find another chick.
Meh.. them nikkaz ain't fly enough.
That bytch would fukk future/Wayne/drake.... name a nikka lol

But either way, why u care that they tryna holla, brother
You'd be surprised what chix say they won't do, but end up doing

Last edited:
Daps
You got her before she got slutted out by the bruhs (not to be confused with the "brehs" cause we know 90% of this board don't get women).

Some of the brehs (not to be confused with the bruhs) are going to be upset with you. Their usual talking point is "how dare you, you're preying on her! She hasn't had the chance to get any experience yet!"

Which always amuses me because the sex experience she would get would be from the bruhs, not the brehs, but whatever.

Anyway I salute you and I hope it works out. Shes old enough to go into the military and fight and die for her country, she's old enough to be wifed. :salute:
Clueless

Daps
Another older chic who doesn't want you to date young women, brehs. Do not let this stop you. Do not let yourself be deterred.
I'm 20, nice try.

Women go for older men when they're tired of their age group under the assumption that they're more mature. Posting about dating someone for their age isn't mature. A young woman in college is a young woman with decent options all around her.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Yas