Dat Cloud Demonstration

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And let the games begin :shaq:
one more time. hey, meach, what xbox one game is going to be using "the power of the cloud" like this demo? :whistle:
Hey Marcuz with a Z, what PS4 exclusive are you getting this year
2j0yzj5.jpg

:laff: :laff: xbots get down right indignant when faced w/reality
Oh so "xbots" are the one's who can't face reality huh
99l9hk.jpg

So then, tell us why the cloud can't work again
2j0yzj5.jpg

expected answer = Well, because it just can't :to:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
argue about 2 consoles that are completely shytty in 2014 brah
People do the brah comment with usually a shaq smiley, when they say something intelligent
This thread is about a cloud demonstration that will benefit gaming on XB1 and PC (and eventually all other forms of gaming)

So... Be a condescending dumbass breh :shaq:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
People do the brah comment with usually a shaq smiley, when they say something intelligent
This thread is about a cloud demonstration that will benefit gaming on XB1 and PC (and eventually all other forms of gaming)

So... Be a condescending dumbass breh :shaq:
6eR0VLs.gif

:camby:
both consoles terrible right now

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Funny thing is. This thread and the video in the op is not about "the consoles" if any of y'all had watched the video you wouldn't be making such comments.
i didn't watch shyt im just sick of dudes arguing over video game consols when the "war" between them hasn't even started yet because the games they make are trash. My favorite games for last gen were shyt like uncharted 3, skyrim, gta4+5, red dead, marvel vs cap, mass effect etc. all which came out years after the console release so this shyt isn't even going to start rolling good until at least midway through 2015

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i didn't watch shyt im just sick of dudes arguing over video game consols when the "war" between them hasn't even started yet because the games they make are trash. My favorite games for last gen were shyt like uncharted 3, skyrim, gta4+5, red dead, marvel vs cap, mass effect etc. all which came out years after the console release so this shyt isn't even going to start rolling good until at least midway through 2015

I don't think you can/should call games "trash" that you have not played. But once again that's for another thread.

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I don't think you can/should call games "trash" that you have not played. But once again that's for another thread.
trash is probably harsh but there isn't anything WOW that has came out at all. Titalfall looks decent but it's still pretty janky and i don't like that mechwarrior shyt anyway i want to fight as a human against other humans like real life im not asian. Why isn't there some crazy ambitious shyt like like a Rust type game that came out or something? Like something completely unique and that will make you shyt yourself. Titalfall is an idea that could have came out earlier it's not really "next gen" to me it's just bascially like your small character turns into a bigger character. They could have at least added some crazy transformer like shyt so it looked crazy, turn into a plane or some shyt. shyt makes no sense eitther why would you fight in a big ass suit that basically granted you the same protection as you would have if you were just fighting eachother out of the suits?:heh: shyt doesn't even make sense.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
trash is probably harsh but there isn't anything WOW that has came out at all. Titalfall looks decent but it's still pretty janky and i don't like that mechwarrior shyt anyway i want to fight as a human against other humans like real life im not asian. Why isn't there some crazy ambitious shyt like like a Rust type game that came out or something? Like something completely unique and that will make you shyt yourself. Titalfall is an idea that could have came out earlier it's not really "next gen" to me it's just bascially like your small character turns into a bigger character. They could have at least added some crazy transformer like shyt so it looked crazy, turn into a plane or some shyt. shyt makes no sense eitther why would you fight in a big ass suit that basically granted you the same protection as you would have if you were just fighting eachother out of the suits?:heh: shyt doesn't even make sense.
I peeped in another thread how you just be trolling nikkaz :lolbron:
You couldn't be more wrong about Titanfall my nig. I feel you on the mech shyt.
I have never liked a single mech game in my life. I'm an Xbot, I didnt' like Mech warrior :manny:
Steel Battalion Kinect was decent, but still since it was mechs.. I didn't really fukk with it
This game, the mech battles still feel like you on foot
And the actual pilots.. they can fly around making the dynamic unique in ways never done before in a FPS
Only thing close to it is 3rd person shooters like Quake, Shadowrun.. more shadowrun than Quake
But when you wall jump and you build up speed? It gets Quake like at times

I'm done telling you what the world has been saying since E3, miss out if you choose breh :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You clearly have not played the game. And you don't have to be impressed with every game that comes out. But you can't pretend that your opinion is all that matters. TitanFall is the next step in the COD style multilayer game and has some new ideas that aren't being done in other games especially on consoles. If you get into a good round of TitanFall you will shyt yourself. Just the event of ejecting out if your titan and watching a nuclear explosion below you amidst all the other chaos, is something that you'd hope to experience once as a set piece in another game. In TitanFall you can have multiple set pieces in every match. Beyond all the Internet hate and rhetoric, it's a truly exhilarating experience, even if you aren't into shooters. I was playing last night and my wife literally had to look away from the screen cause it was just too much for her to proccess.