Dat Cloud Demonstration

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
You clearly have not played the game. And you don't have to be impressed with every game that comes out. But you can't pretend that your opinion is all that matters. TitanFall is the next step in the COD style multilayer game and has some new ideas that aren't being done in other games especially on consoles. If you get into a good round of TitanFall you will shyt yourself. Just the event of ejecting out if your titan and watching a nuclear explosion below you amidst all the other chaos, is something that you'd hope to experience once as a set piece in another game. In TitanFall you can have multiple set pieces in every match. Beyond all the Internet hate and rhetoric, it's a truly exhilarating experience, even if you aren't into shooters. I was playing last night and my wife literally had to look away from the screen cause it was just too much for her to proccess.
i disagree that's entirely possible.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:mjlit:

q5sEcV5.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You clearly have not played the game. And you don't have to be impressed with every game that comes out. But you can't pretend that your opinion is all that matters. TitanFall is the next step in the COD style multilayer game and has some new ideas that aren't being done in other games especially on consoles. If you get into a good round of TitanFall you will shyt yourself. Just the event of ejecting out if your titan and watching a nuclear explosion below you amidst all the other chaos, is something that you'd hope to experience once as a set piece in another game. In TitanFall you can have multiple set pieces in every match. Beyond all the Internet hate and rhetoric, it's a truly exhilarating experience, even if you aren't into shooters. I was playing last night and my wife literally had to look away from the screen cause it was just too much for her to proccess.
:russ:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Another case of me being correct.

Cloud showing out on these stans and they don’t know how to deal with it:wow:

Now hold up, relax we might be mistaken bruh :whoa:

The sht I posted aint that impressive

Who cares if no other next or current gen title on the market comes close to it technically

Who cares it dynamically renders the entire planet from top to bottom in next gen fidelity

Sonys got a secret next gen weapon I almost forgot about...

...ratchet and clank :wow:

I mean you can jump through like 20 portals in 5 mins bruh :krs:

And the main character has fluffy ears :ohlawd: