Dat Cloud Demonstration

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can at least UNDERSTAND why someone would like a driving sim. The cars are visually appealing and you can race them. I ain't NEVER heard nobody in real life get hype for a damn flight simulator.

BTW I don't even like GT or car games in general so you can miss me with that shyt.
Flight Simulator is one of the longest running and most successful gaming franchises ever.

You may not have “heard” of it, but that’s what it is. :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Crackdown used the tech. You can have your opinion of the overall quality of the game, but ultimately the tech was used and was impressive.

Flight Simulator is coming to Xbox one. So don’t worry you’ll get another example soon.

It may have used the tech but that shyt looked ass compared to the pre-release footage they showed.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normal gamer: MSFS is the most advance game of the last decade at least

Its the first game to maps the entire planet in dynamic 3d detail, as well as having the most advance dynamic weather seen in any game that also evolves in real time, It also has the best lighting and graphics on the market, im impressed :ehh:

Sony stan: B-b-b-ut can you race da planes though?! :krs:
A "Normal gamer" wouldn't even be talking about the "technical aspects" of a game. You just keep mentioning it because it's an exclusive.

Should be like

MSFT Fanboy:MSFS is the most advance game ever. It's so amazing what it can do and I'm just happy it's not on Sony's platform. I'm gonna keep bringing it up even though I may never even play it and most people aren't into simulation games.

Sony Stan: Who cares?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
A "Normal gamer" wouldn't even be talking about the "technical aspects" of a game. You just keep mentioning it because it's an exclusive.

Should be like

MSFT Fanboy:MSFS is the most advance game ever. It's so amazing what it can do and I'm just happy it's not on Sony's platform. I'm gonna keep bringing it up even though I may never even play it and most people aren't into simulation games.

Sony Stan: Who cares?

Is that right? :leon:

I guess when you sony stans were hyping the sht out of the PS5's SSD and its implication as far as gaming, you wernt talking about tech

And when yall where bragging about the unreal tech demo on the ps5 and how graphically impressive it was, you wernt talking about tech either
Please tell us more fatboi, this is news to me :leon:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I guess when you sony stans were hyping the sht out of the PS5's SSD and its implication as far as gaming, you wernt talking about tech

And when yall where bragging about the unreal tech demo on the ps5 and how graphically impressive it was, you wernt talking about tech either
Got a point definitely was a lotta hyping of the ssd, but the unreal demo was cool nothing outstanding but cool

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

If I said a "normal gamer" wouldn't say or do X, why are you talking about Sony stans? I'm not talking about us here, we're hardcore gamers, we're more of the enthusiast. The "normal" gamer isn't on a message board arguing with people about shyt like this breh. The "normal" gamer is the masses, the ones who are buying games that are "anti-consumer" and aren't concerned with or barely knows what's inside of their console. The "normal gamer" is DEF not talking about how technically advanced a game is, it's either "Yo these graphics is crazy!" and "This shyt look wack smh". A normal gamer isn't going to be online talking about how advanced things are in a Flight sim. They'll be talking about how advanced or bad the defense is in 2K.

"Sony stans" hyping the shyt out of the SSD(deservedly) is within the right course of action. We(well at least I do) know the improvements it can bring to the gaming scene and seeing others who are working on games and are much more knowledgeable about these things have said so in layman's terms. You completely missed the point with this faux sarcasm you're putting on now. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:snoop:

If I said a "normal gamer" wouldn't say or do X, why are you talking about Sony stans? I'm not talking about us here, we're hardcore gamers, we're more of the enthusiast. The "normal" gamer isn't on a message board arguing with people about shyt like this breh. The "normal" gamer is the masses, the ones who are buying games that are "anti-consumer" and aren't concerned with or barely knows what's inside of their console. The "normal gamer" is DEF not talking about how technically advanced a game is, it's either "Yo these graphics is crazy!" and "This shyt look wack smh".

"Sony stans" hyping the shyt out of the SSD(deservedly) is within the right course of action. We(well at least I do) know the improvements it can bring to the gaming scene and seeing others who are working on games and are much more knowledgeable about these things have said so in layman's terms. You completely missed the point with this faux sarcasm you're putting on now. :pachaha:

Oooohh my fault, so you do find the cloud impressive then? :ohhh:

You know...being that the tech is responsible for one of the most graphically/technically advance games of all time

And being that youre a "hardcore gamer" and all :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yea sort of like when sony stans get hype for racing simulators like GT

Oh wait no its a playstation exclusive, so it doesnt count right? I almost forgot

Lord help us indeed :wow:
But it's a racing game not a realistic driving simulator.

:skip:

Real time LA traffic data isnt the biggest feature in GT.

If you're not interested in becoming a pilot or some type of airplane enthusiast, I dont see how this game keeps your attention for very long.

This isnt jet fighter simulator

:mjlol: