Dat Cloud Demonstration

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) Playstation Now does not use the "cloud" in the way this is being done. Nor can it one day do what this is doing
So you attempting to group it into the same category because you're furious about the reality of the situation is comical :heh:
Reminds me of when you learned about tiled resources. Then all of a sudden, you wanna act like you an expert on what was it again.. HUMA :bryan: Tiled Resources drops THIS YEAR on Direct X.11.1 and up platforms ONLY :win:

2.) You pretend that PS4 will now have cloud powered gaming :dead: You nikkaz don't even have dedicated servers, but now you gonna have cloud powered gaming as well? I'm sure Microsoft will lease out those servers for the low. You ALL have said that when crying about this topic back in November :mjlol:
Look bruh, you have no idea wtf you getting. All sony and its fanbase is doing is REACTING to what other companies are doing. No direction, so you can't be successful. Reason why I have no worries about my purchase. Not starving over here. Bout to hop on T.Fall right nuh :ohlawd:
Do you just post rough drafts here when you get in a thread?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.) Playstation Now does not use the "cloud" in the way this is being done. Nor can it one day do what this is doing
So you attempting to group it into the same category because you're furious about the reality of the situation is comical :heh:
Reminds me of when you learned about tiled resources. Then all of a sudden, you wanna act like you an expert on what was it again.. HUMA :bryan: Tiled Resources drops THIS YEAR on Direct X.11.1 and up platforms ONLY :win:

2.) You pretend that PS4 will now have cloud powered gaming :dead: You nikkaz don't even have dedicated servers, but now you gonna have cloud powered gaming as well? I'm sure Microsoft will lease out those servers for the low. You ALL have said that when crying about this topic back in November :mjlol:
Look bruh, you have no idea wtf you getting. All sony and its fanbase is doing is REACTING to what other companies are doing. No direction, so you can't be successful. Reason why I have no worries about my purchase. Not starving over here. Bout to hop on T.Fall right nuh :ohlawd:

Its about to get real ugly come E3. I got a feeling we'll get some more VR talk, and probably no gameplay for uncharted or any of these exclusives we are waiting for. Meanwhile Microsoft will show better games and features. Sony fans will say well we will get those games too and just pretend they are winning. But at some point cloud vs cloud you gotta understand that Microsoft is trying to push the tech in a new direction and Sony is trying to push the tech in an old direction. The last of us is coming out for ps4 which would be great had I not already beat it. I don't want to play any old ps3 games. Why waste time and man hours so I can? So with that being said I'd take xbox ambitions of the cloud over Sony's. Will it work? That's a good question. They seem to think so. They seem to keep throwing money over it. So we'll see.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its about to get real ugly come E3. I got a feeling we'll get some more VR talk, and probably no gameplay for uncharted or any of these exclusives we are waiting for. Meanwhile Microsoft will show better games and features. Sony fans will say well we will get those games too and just pretend they are winning. But at some point cloud vs cloud you gotta understand that Microsoft is trying to push the tech in a new direction and Sony is trying to push the tech in an old direction. The last of us is coming out for ps4 which would be great had I not already beat it. I don't want to play any old ps3 games. Why waste time and man hours so I can? So with that being said I'd take xbox ambitions of the cloud over Sony's. Will it work? That's a good question. They seem to think so. They seem to keep throwing money over it. So we'll see.

all your xbox dikksucking aside, speak for yourself. i want to play the definitive version of last of us on ps4. hell, i always thought the game should have came out as a ps4 exclusive.

and in terms of cloud, sonys implemented coud based gaming before microsoft with PSNow. so hey, try again :umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

xbox 1 and the casual gamers internet CANT use the cloud the way it's being demonstrated in this video. :mjlol:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all your xbox dikksucking aside, speak for yourself. i want to play the definitive version of last of us on ps4. hell, i always thought the game should have came out as a ps4 exclusive.

and in terms of cloud, sonys implemented coud based gaming before microsoft with PSNow. so hey, try again :umad:

Microsoft isn't going to implement cloud based gaming. If you want to play 360 games use your 360. We are moving the tech. I actually wanted to play a next gen last of us too. But unfortunately I've already played through it and if the story is the same no way I'd waste my time playing through it again. Though I might check it out on youtube.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft isn't going to implement cloud based gaming. If you want to play 360 games use your 360. We are moving the tech. I actually wanted to play a next gen last of us too. But unfortunately I've already played through it and if the story is the same no way I'd waste my time playing through it again. Though I might check it out on youtube.

well, you keep watching games on youtube and i'll play them :ehh: either way, i want to play the definitive version of last of us.

and y'all keep pushing tech forward with your 792 games, have fun with that

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, you keep watching games on youtube and i'll play them :ehh: either way, i want to play the definitive version of last of us.

I'd rather they start working on Last of us 2... but whatever I'm sure they got more than enough people at that studio to do both... probably too many people and that's why they are laying them off. I rarely watch movies twice... this joint is a good 17 hour movie... I can't see myself putting that time in and trying to pretend I'm surprised by the story. That's 90% of the game is the suspense.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you just post rough drafts here when you get in a thread?
Do you always talk around points when you get ethered by them?
Sony fans are literally INSANE imo. They starved all last gen, morsels here n there
Then after they faked on Unpolished 3, they act like The Last of Us was the best game ever made BEFORE IT RELEASED
Of course considering the studio behind it, it should be a decent game. Since it was, its now the game to end all games
Its so fukkin good, fukk making new games. How about they make the game AGAIN even tho it came out less than a year ago :what:
And why would a SONY gamer want the same game again before a new one. Has that EVER happened before :laff:

This nikka even got the sub-title in place... The definitive version :blessed: Tomb Raider tried the bullshyt
Now lets refer to all bullshyt as the definitive version :mjlol:
xbox 1 and the casual gamers internet CANT use the cloud the way it's being demonstrated in this video. :mjlol:
Oh yeah :usure: Ok, tell us why it can't be used as demonstrated in the video :popcorn:

I know it appears we have 792 games this year, but its not that many :umad:
And if your dumbass was trying to chirp in on resolution? The Last of Us resolution is less than 792p and you seem to love it and think its the best thing ever made
Or do you wanna act like the game while good, sucked cuz it wasn't 1080p?
99l9hk.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you always talk around points when you get ethered by them?

Sony fans are literally INSANE imo. They starved all last gen, morsels here n there
Then after they faked on Unpolished 3, they act like The Last of Us was the best game ever made BEFORE IT RELEASED
Of course considering the studio behind it, it should be a decent game. Since it was, its now the game to end all games
Its so fukkin good, fukk making new games. How about they make the game AGAIN even tho it came out less than a year ago :what:
And why would a SONY gamer want the same game again before a new one. Has that EVER happened before :laff:

This nikka even got the sub-title in place... The definitive version :blessed: Tomb Raider tried the bullshyt
Now lets refer to all bullshyt as the definitive version :mjlol:

Oh yeah :usure: Ok, tell us why it can't be used as demonstrated in the video :popcorn:

I know it appears we have 792 games this year, but its not that many :umad:
And if your dumbass was trying to chirp in on resolution? The Last of Us resolution is less than 792p and you seem to love it and think its the best thing ever made
Or do you wanna act like the game while good, sucked cuz it wasn't 1080p?
99l9hk.jpg

a high end rig was pushing them halo 3 graphics @ 30 fps, do you really believe xbox 1 can handle that? :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
excellent response. hey meach, what xbox one game is introducing those destruction physics. i'll wait :whistle:

Supposedly this demo is a part of game. But your still missing the point. It's not about this indivdual demo or destruction. It's about being able to grab power from the cloud for whatever devs want to use it for. This is merely one example

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
a high end rig was pushing them halo 3 graphics @ 30 fps, do you really believe xbox 1 can handle that? :mjlol:
Is that your "Final" answer bruh :heh:
Understand nothing about technology then say stupid shyt brehs :heh:
I'm literally over here like :mindblown: at his attempt to answer the question.
Ever since the Cloud has been announced, and this multibillion dollar company that specializes in computers more so than any other company on the planet.. They say they got something working

Then some random (and a few non randoms) keep saying how it can't be :to:
Like if Microsoft is gonna go the "Blast Processing" route in 2014 when all of us are connected :stopitslime:
You can't lie and get away with it, not on THAT scale. So nikkaz is furious is how I see it :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly this demo is a part of game. But your still missing the point. It's not about this indivdual demo or destruction. It's about being able to grab power from the cloud for whatever devs want to use it for. This is merely one example

one more time. hey, meach, what xbox one game is going to be using "the power of the cloud" like this demo? :whistle: