Dat Cloud Demonstration

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Shouldnt your system out the box be have heavy firepower. why does it take cloud servers boosting your graphics processing capabilities in a few years as you say to make it awesome. Sounds to me like the creators of the xbox one brazenly and purposely underpower it in the first place! WTF?

:mindblown:
Your missing the point here. It's bigger than the Stan war about which system is more powerful. This is how the world will access computational power in the future. Eventually we won't need powerful hardware at all

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So Cloud Processing Doesnt increase your current graphics processing capabilities I like said before???

I did my homework...

6Omc3rO.png

You're definitely right about me being mad. Its the reason behind my anger that you're too confused about.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Your missing the point here. It's bigger than the Stan war about which system is more powerful. This is how the world will access computational power in the future. Eventually we won't need powerful hardware at all

Bingo! Somebody has a brain here. Thank god you continue to post here Meach. :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I UNDERSTAND what cloud computing is but it's a bad idea... America doesnt have the infrastructure to totally make the idea innovative to where you see in demos. running games off the servers etc... I'd rather buy a car completely loaded with ALL the parts then to have a radio signal power it somewhere else. kwim.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I UNDERSTAND what cloud computing is but it's a bad idea... America doesnt have the infrastructure to totally make the idea innovative to where you see in demos. running games off the servers etc... I'd rather buy a car completely loaded with ALL the parts then to have a radio signal power it somewhere else. kwim.

You will be using the cloud in the future wether you like it or not :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all can laugh but it's true. There's 12 people running around with rapid fire rocket launchers. 12 mechs with bigger rocket launchers. That alone is crazy. In comparison the craziest you'll get in COD is if a couple people throw grenades at once. In TitanFall you can have multiple nuclear bombs go off at once. Add that to much larger levels with a bunch of shyt going on in both the level and the skybox. Extra AI. Even the animation for getting into a titan is more complex than other multiplayer games.

I know it's cool to hate on the game cause of what system it's on, but it's actualy pretty cool to think this is where multiplayer games are going. And this is only the first attempt at building game around cloud computations.
:laff: They got you good. keep it up, you'll go far.

Geekation_Halo4Mech.gif

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
This talk of the cloud brings to mind my invititation to the Playstation Now Beta...

I can't say much because of the NDA, but just know the future is coming :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But we're using the cloud already. Why are you so focused on the word "cloud" for?? :laff:

Because that's what it's called in the context of this thread. That's what the people who are building and funding the servers are calling it.

The real question is. Why are you so furious :comeon: