Dat Cloud Demonstration

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah... it's not that impressive compared to a pc running it lol.

:mjlol:

CDhOAQS.png

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:heh: Why are you so mad?? I've known about TVs before I had a retail job. I've done hard research in order to make a TV purchase. Sure pixels aren't everything but they make up a large chunk of the picture quality. You really don't think resolution is the biggest factor in picture quality? Go on AVS Forums and talk about how 720p doesn't matter. I never said anything about being a know it all. I learn something new from AVS Forum everyday. Those are the real experts. But it doesn't take an expert to realize that 720p televisions are being phased out. For a console that's geared towards the future, it's absolutely pathetic that it has a ceiling of 790p when it's direct competitor runs 1080p. Running the same resolution as your 9 year old predecessor?? Unimpressive.
:banderas:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
"We're using the cloud and a collection of devices"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If only people knew what those collection of devices were :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Does anyone even know what "the cloud" is :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Entire gaming industry is coming off as really behind the times with all this "cloud" talk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

WTF does your dumbass find so funny. Does your dumbass not see why this is a big deal?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just watched video.

How can people not be impressed by this? :mindblown:

Xbox One titles in a few years are going to be AMAZING....:wow:

Shouldnt your system out the box be have heavy firepower. why does it take cloud servers boosting your graphics processing capabilities in a few years as you say to make it awesome. Sounds to me like the creators of the xbox one brazenly and purposely underpower it in the first place! WTF?

:mindblown:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Shouldnt your system out the box be have heavy firepower. why does it take cloud servers boosting your graphics processing capabilities in a few years as you say to make it awesome. Sounds to me like the creators of the xbox one brazenly and purposely underpower it in the first place! WTF?

:mindblown:

It sounds to me like your an idiot. It's clear the concept of cloud computing is something that you don't fully comprehend, yet depsite your ignorance you still feel the need to make dumb post after dumb post proving your ignorance. Despite your stupidity, you best believe sony is doing all it can to implement similar potential into PS4 one day, given their aquisition of Gaikai last year.

So yes, this is a big deal, despite how many similes you morons post.

I'm just glad M$ is still innovating in the home gaming space. Hopefully Nintendo will follow suit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

.....I know, right?! :russ:

Y'all can laugh but it's true. There's 12 people running around with rapid fire rocket launchers. 12 mechs with bigger rocket launchers. That alone is crazy. In comparison the craziest you'll get in COD is if a couple people throw grenades at once. In TitanFall you can have multiple nuclear bombs go off at once. Add that to much larger levels with a bunch of shyt going on in both the level and the skybox. Extra AI. Even the animation for getting into a titan is more complex than other multiplayer games.

I know it's cool to hate on the game cause of what system it's on, but it's actualy pretty cool to think this is where multiplayer games are going. And this is only the first attempt at building game around cloud computations.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It sounds to me like your an idiot. It's clear the concept of cloud computing is something that you don't fully comprehend, yet depsite your ignorance you still feel the need to make dumb post after dumb post proving your ignorance. Despite your stupidity, you best believe sony is doing all it can to implement similar potential into PS4 one day, given their aquisition of Gaikai last year.

So yes, this is a big deal, despite how many similes you morons post.

I'm just glad M$ is still innovating in the home gaming space. Hopefully Nintendo will follow suit.

So Cloud Processing Doesnt increase your current graphics processing capabilities I like said before???

I did my homework...

6Omc3rO.png