Dat Cloud Demonstration

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
what do you mean? it all depends on the level of simulation. you could make a bicycle simulator that would cripple any machine. and the result might not look much better then a pre-made animation
:comeon:
i'd like to see the specs of their high end rig either way, anyone got em?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:comeon:
i'd like to see the specs of their high end rig either way, anyone got em?

you think they're running their demo on a low end machine, but lying about it? :heh:

tinfoil-hat-2.jpeg

teacher

All Star
Daps
That hi-end rig is probably the same high-end rig they used to run titan fall, alotta cats :umad:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
if it was the first iphone or 2 titans SLI'ed it still showed the clouds potential do you not agree?
oh yeah im not even focusing on that. i'll eat my crow from when i said the cloud wouldn't boost computing power. but a lie is a lie breh, they could have called that mid-range pc a mid range pc :yeshrug:

IMO thats why they kept saying high-end rig. to place emphasis on how ass one was compared to the other. the improvements made over the "high end rig" stand out a lot more (that right there is some tinfoil shyt i agree but it aint like companies dont do this shyt all the time)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
oh yeah im not even focusing on that. i'll eat my crow from when i said the cloud wouldn't boost computing power. but a lie is a lie breh, they could have called that mid-range pc a mid range pc :yeshrug:

If you look at the video it shows the amount individual chunks or "pieces" being rendered at the same time. It's a pretty intensive simulation. Plus this is a conference for developers and engineers there's no need for them to make up a lie for nothing.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If you look at the video it shows the amount individual chunks or "pieces" being rendered at the same time. It's a pretty intensive simulation. Plus this is a conference for developers and engineers there's no need for them to make up a lie for nothing.
there was no need for them to bundle a kinect with every xbox one either :troll: