Votes: 45 51.7%
  • REAL

Votes: 42 48.3%

• Total voters

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shorty selling workout plans and had a very modest ass several years ago. I'm far too cynical now to think shyt aint fugazi :manny:

It happens...often times it is a BBL but we should also acknowledge that some of these transformations are legit.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Natural..Its not that big and her hips are lacking.
You also dont find fully enlarged butts with mixed girls. They can have a nice bubble but no hips to complement it.

But theres more than enough cushion for pushin'..
Id probably go raw first day :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Ass is real.

The cuff and thigh area is healthy and proportionate.

Usually BBLs have that lateral spread and mid plateau. (like somebody smashed their ass with a paddle) and have a hanging cuff.

She's just a victim of Latina fridge body and they tend to carry wider ass meat at the top.

Always follow the curve from the outer thigh up through the cuff.

She might have had some other work, but there are no ass injections involved here.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The two years earlier look was a better. Real or not she fukked her ass up :scust:

Daps
I done caught up on the complete series of Botched so I'm basically a master cosmetic surgeon and that's definitely surgical work. She does not workout on a consistent basis either.

Still looks straight in clothes tho.
The BBL is so obvious.

Her body looks exactly the same except for her thighs and butt. Most of these BBL broads ain't in the gym to be in-shape.

They go......because they've just added the booty of a 200-lb woman to their frame but they have the thighs of a 100-lb woman. Onion booty with toothpick legs looks dumb as fukk so these broads gotta lift heavy on the legs to get their shape to look natural.

Problem is that the only women with azz approaching that size while STILL being in-shape/athletic built are female sprinters....but female sprinters have the arms, abs etc., that you can't fake as easily. It's like when Drake got surgery to get a 6-pack. Doesn't fit his frame or face.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Ass is real.

The cuff and thigh area is healthy and proportionate.

Usually BBLs have that lateral spread and mid plateau. (like somebody smashed their ass with a paddle) and have a hanging cuff.

She's just a victim of Latina fridge body and they tend to carry wider ass meat at the top.

Always follow the curve from the outer thigh up through the cuff.

She might have had some other work, but there are no ass injections involved here.
After looking at the angles properly, I think you’re right. My vote has changed.
training-day-denzel-washington.gif

Daps
She said 15 lbs between them pics…come on son🤣 15 lbs of pure muscle in two years with a woman?

I guess its possible but like I said Im too cynical now because these influencers be wolfing.
Yeah it's lies.

No one can put on 15-lbs of straight muscle. Even with HGH, NFL S & C coaches and naturally having high testosterone, you'll put on a little fat with the muscle (one reason for bulking/cutting cycles). Her body didn't change at all except for her butt and legs.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She said 15 lbs between them pics…come on son🤣 15 lbs of pure muscle in two years with a woman?

I guess its possible but like I said Im too cynical now because these influencers be wolfing.
It’s not possible but did she say 15 pounds of muscle?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more I watch other videos the more I think it's real. BBLs have a dead giveaway where the bottom of the butt hits the thighs. It's usually a perfect D. With her...it naturally goes into her thighs. You can't sculpt an ass like that. more investigation needed.