Anybody fw a chick who got a BBL irl?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I personally know 3 women who got BBL’s and it was an improvement for all of them. I don’t care if it’s a BBL as long as it looks good. Don’t get one that’s disproportionate to the rest of your body.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Ngl I'm dumb on this topic, but a BBL is really their ass, right? It's just lifted right?

I think I'm smashing someone now with one. Legs, thighs, and waist match, it just seems too fat and round to be completely natural.

It's not really their ass but it's their own fat.

It's where the fat from her abdomen is transferred to her ass

So if she kills the food and gets fatter, the ass gets even bigger. If she loses weight, the ass gets smaller.

"A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks."-https://www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org/procedure-learning-center/body-procedures/brazilian-butt-lift/#:~:text=A%20Brazilian%20butt%20lift%20is,strategically%20injected%20into%20the%20buttocks.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It's not really their ass but it's their own fat.

It's where the fat from her abdomen is transferred to her ass

So if she kills the food and gets fatter, the ass gets even bigger. If she loses weight, the ass gets smaller.

"A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks."-https://www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org/procedure-learning-center/body-procedures/brazilian-butt-lift/#:~:text=A%20Brazilian%20butt%20lift%20is,strategically%20injected%20into%20the%20buttocks.
Then yeah, she probably had work done.

I mean, it looks and feels nice. She stays in the gym so maybe that adds to it, but it just doesn't quite look real. Not in a Nicki Minaj/Kim Kardashian way. It's too perfect.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I've fukked with plenty chicks
with fake tittys but i'm blown
out a few chicks with fake asses
and it's not my thing.
UKVu0t8.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
My old lady has one but when I met her she didn't have it
She didn't need it but I understand why women do what they do to themselves and who are we to tell em otherwise
:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes but it was an interesting case.. when she did the fat transfer she worked out a lot and there was less fat than they had drawn up. She went through with it anyway and it worked out for the best because it only added a little bit and her thighs/legs still matched

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Post pics of women with similar body type... I'm trying to get the visuals right...

:patrice:
maxresdefault.jpg

This is probably like 95% accurate. Wide hips, thick legs. Whole body matches the ass. The only giveaway is like the last pic, the hourglass figure is TOO perfect. Like even butt ass naked nothing drops every just sit perfect. :damn: shyt is crazy

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
maxresdefault.jpg

This is probably like 95% accurate. Wide hips, thick legs. Whole body matches the ass. The only giveaway is like the last pic, the hourglass figure is TOO perfect. Like even butt ass naked nothing drops every just sit perfect. :damn: shyt is crazy
Gawd DAMN!!!

:whoo:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My old lady has one but when I met her she didn't have it
She didn't need it but I understand why women do what they do to themselves and who are we to tell em otherwise
:hubie:

Expound on that. Like are we talking a huge change or small, is it realistic, do you notice it…respectfully :whoa: