• REAL

Votes: 42 48.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Even if she was gym built you wouldn't have that much fun
Ever been with a really fit girl?
I thought they were awesome and sexy, but when you with them you learn something very crucial.
There's nothing to grab, it's muscle, so it's lean mass.
I knew one girl her body got better as she got fitter, but in my experience that's not the usual case, usually there's nothing to grab

I doubt you have seen a vagina in real life

KGlock

All Star
Daps
It's real, if she got really developed hammys like thar then she may just have good genetics where if she workout and eat it them thangs blow up. Some girls ain't gotta workout at all and they got naturally nicely shaped fat ass and legs. Some women workout and can't build shyt. That's life :pachaha:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Coli contingent is truly split on this one. 21-20 says the ass is fake.

I’ll say this..my wife’s ass was there but not easily noticeable with loose pants on when we met. However, today she can’t cover that thing up with loose sweatpants. Everyone makes comments on it. She has this girl’s physique. Thighs and ass blew the fukk up plus a child. So I believe that the right combination of diet, genetics, working out, aging, child rearing, etc can deliver boty meat.

I wish these broads would stop trying to deceive though.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Even if she was gym built you wouldn't have that much fun
Ever been with a really fit girl?
I thought they were awesome and sexy, but when you with them you learn something very crucial.
There's nothing to grab, it's muscle, so it's lean mass.
I knew one girl her body got better as she got fitter, but in my experience that's not the usual case, usually there's nothing to grab
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The Coli contingent is truly split on this one. 21-20 says the ass is fake.

I’ll say this..my wife’s ass was there but not easily noticeable with loose pants on when we met. However, today she can’t cover that thing up with loose sweatpants. Everyone makes comments on it. She has this girl’s physique. Thighs and ass blew the fukk up plus a child. So I believe that the right combination of diet, genetics, working out, aging, child rearing, etc can deliver boty meat.

I wish these broads would stop trying to deceive though.
Pics?