NULL
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
This is a BBL

Few points.
  • A lot of people first run to the thighs and think if the thighs are thick, then it has to be real. Not true. Skinny women are not the only one getting BBLs.
  • Also a clear give away is the pattern of growth. Usually these fitness people who focus on their "Glute Growth" never have any progress posts. It's just all giant asses. You can never find a string of images where you see their ass actually growing
  • Lastly 9/10 a glute fitness influencer is full of shiit. They prey on desperate women. You cannot go from a stick body to Cherokee by doing lunges and squats

So how do I know this is a BBL? Well first you have to look at the shape, mainly the hips. There is something call BBL hips that does not look natural. It's the transition from torso to hips. Women with big asses always have a natural transition from their torso to their hip/butt area. It will start to push out more and more the lower you go down.
BBL women commonly have a more harsh transition. Their torso will be straight and then all of a sudden their hips become wide. Almost like a science boiling flask.

Flat_bottom_boiling_flask_34bdb894-5499-4314-9d1e-380a8d04215a_512x512.jpg

You can see it that her transition does not look 100% natural.

2024-04-26-07-25-48.png

If I was to edit the image to give her more of a natural transition for her body type, she would look something more like this.
There is less of a harsh transition and you can see how more natural it looks. This is probably somewhere close to what she would really look like.

normal.png

I would say she got a procedure done sometime in 2021. Normally women who get work done, remove older photos, but for the ones who don't you can always find a pretty long gap somewhere in their posts.

These two posts are right after each other. One is from May 2021 and the next is June 2022. That isn't 100% proof, but it follows the pattern of women who get work done on IG. You can even see after 2022 is when she gets heavy into her fitness/glute posts.

Also she clearly has been to the Dominican Republic. Although she does seem to be some kind of Spanish, so her family could very well be from there, but I don't know. :jbhmm:

All in all she clearly had work done. It wasn't anything crazy, but more of an enhancement. She already had an amazing body, but just got a bigger ass.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Even if she was gym built you wouldn't have that much fun
Ever been with a really fit girl?
I thought they were awesome and sexy, but when you with them you learn something very crucial.
There's nothing to grab, it's muscle, so it's lean mass.
I knew one girl her body got better as she got fitter, but in my experience that's not the usual case, usually there's nothing to grab
You've never been with a fit woman.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is a BBL

Few points.
  • A lot of people first run to the thighs and think if the thighs are thick, then it has to be real. Not true. Skinny women are not the only one getting BBLs.
  • Also a clear give away is the pattern of growth. Usually these fitness people who focus on their "Glute Growth" never have any progress posts. It's just all giant asses. You can never find a string of images where you see their ass actually growing
  • Lastly 9/10 a glute fitness influencer is full of shiit. They prey on desperate women. You cannot go from a stick body to Cherokee by doing lunges and squats

So how do I know this is a BBL? Well first you have to look at the shape, mainly the hips. There is something call BBL hips that does not look natural. It's the transition from torso to hips. Women with big asses always have a natural transition from their torso to their hip/butt area. It will start to push out more and more the lower you go down.
BBL women commonly have a more harsh transition. Their torso will be straight and then all of a sudden their hips become wide. Almost like a science boiling flask.

2024-04-26-07-25-48.png

If I was to edit the image to give her more of a natural transition for her body type, she would look something more like this.
There is less of a harsh transition and you can see how more natural it looks. This is probably somewhere close to what she would really look like.

normal.png

I would say she got a procedure done sometime in 2021. Normally women who get work done, remove older photos, but for the ones who don't you can always find a pretty long gap somewhere in their posts.

These two posts are right after each other. One is from May 2021 and the next is June 2022. That isn't 100% proof, but it follows the pattern of women who get work done on IG. You can even see after 2022 is when she gets heavy into her fitness/glute posts.

Also she clearly has been to the Dominican Republic. Although she does seem to be some kind of Spanish, so her family could very well be from there, but I don't know. :jbhmm:

All in all she clearly had work done. It wasn't anything crazy, but more of an enhancement. She already had an amazing body, but just got a bigger ass.

:deadrose:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a BBL

Few points.

2024-04-26-07-25-48.png

normal.png

You have a very keen eye...

I agree with your conclusions

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I love how we can come together and analytically discuss this redbone's yams without name-calling or hostility. :wow:

Coli when discussing single moms, LeBron, Drake, politics, fitness, sneakers, food, anything:

b4a.jpg

Coli analyzing a woman's booty:

scientists-talking-science.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This is a BBL

Few points.

2024-04-26-07-25-48.png

normal.png

An actual non incel relevant breakdown salute.

Another point to make is these women are usually like 5 ft 1 when you see them in real life so alot of angles and black magic fukkery is at hand