• REAL

Votes: 42 48.3%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thats wherr im at. She went from no weights or looks like exercise at all to a perfectly shaped huge ass in two years? The timeline has to be off
That would take consistent work… could be genetics in play, but more research needed

I’ve seen it before, but takes a lot of dedication. She doesn’t seem that dedicated in these links but who knows.

Needs more analysis

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Thats wherr im at. She went from no weights or looks like exercise at all to a perfectly shaped huge ass in two years? The timeline has to be off
Let's ignore the fact that she's using mostly machines and very little weight at that. Im with you, the timeline is way off.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Let's ignore the fact that she's using mostly machines and very little weight at that. Im with you, the timeline is way off.

She said 15 lbs between them pics…come on son🤣 15 lbs of pure muscle in two years with a woman?

I guess its possible but like I said Im too cynical now because these influencers be wolfing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im going to go with natty with a lil sculpting

It’s just the shyt she’s wearing, angles, etc….

This how she normally looks

And even tho she does faddish lift (hip thrust garbage) with moderate weight she also does shyt I don't see the average chick doing.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Every pic in regular clothes she doesn't even give a glimpse of her derriere only when the spandex are on..... wonder why.. :sas2:
chill :whoa: only real nikkas peep game.
let these dusties fight over BBL scraps :heh:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Real imo. Realistic shape, legs match, active in the gym, skinny arms...

The BBL gotta get the meat from somewhere, so she'd have to have been somewhat fat before the operation, and she doesn't look like she ever was.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

kobe-bryant-what.gif

Any nikka who thinks her ass is real has never sniffed pussay....:childplease:

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Real imo. Realistic shape, legs match, active in the gym, skinny arms...

The BBL gotta get the meat from somewhere, so she'd have to have been somewhat fat before the operation, and she doesn't look like she ever was.
This is wha people keep skipping over… a chicks stomach is a tale-tell sign. BBL stomachs don’t look smooth(most the time). And when women get those tattoos on their lower stomach/waist, they are trying to hide the work has been done