Das Racist: White Woman fired for going in on Blacks on her FB.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Facebook has exposed just how stupid most people actually are

I remember somebody calling out from work sick but then posting on FB pictures of them chilling out in another city that same day. Idiot almost got fired for it.

The saying has really become true, you can either make friends, or you can make money

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
How you look skeletal in the face with features, skin and hair?

:what:

She worried about the wrong shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I be on the coli and who's really on here worshipping white woman? Am I missing something because some of you nikkas sounding like scorned black women. On topic, she saying black people have shyt for brains but she's the one too stupid to realise how stupid it was to post what she did on facebook.

I know right :what:

Even the posters people would call black woman bashers and haters like Chris B and Marcuz don't be putting white bytches on pedestals:heh:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I dunno bout all that. If you think about it...online racism has always been around. Hell, I still remember yahoo voice chat as a youngin talking shyt to racist cacs who kept dropping the N-bomb. The difference now is that with social media, you have these dumb fukks who still think they're safe to drop their racist thoughts online, yet are oblivious to the fact that they're no longer anonymous.:youngsabo: You just now hear about these things nowadays because thanks to social media, we can now attach names/faces to those who let their true colors fly no pun.

Yup....yahoo chat circa 1998-2004 was a fukking klan convention back in the day. They raided the black chat rooms with some serious hate then too. They did the same on blackplanet as well. If anything its nore tame now that the most popular social media sites aren't really anonymous.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
when was the last time a cac or asian came through ur window and stole something from u b?

(and don't bring up slavery that sh1t was centuries ago my g)

Out of all the people u beefed with in ur lifetime to the point where u were ready to box them or shoot em up, how many were white/asian?

:ufdup:

White people dont steal? They steal millions of dollars and go to federal prison all the time. On the low end i guess you never been around meth heads? They dont steal? Poor white trash are just all upstanding citizens huh? You say your Indian and you worship CACS? Do u know what they did to your country? Do u know that u Indians are a light fade away from being black? Do u think CACs give a fukk about your brown ass? I bet you didn't generalize when CACs were bombing folks in Boston or shooting up kids in Conn or murdering babies by the hundreds in OKC. Because ONLY black folks commit crimes. I bet you was feeling that white love after 9/11...How was that Habib?

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
London
I know right :what:

Even the posters people would call black woman bashers and haters like Chris B and Marcuz don't be putting white bytches on pedestals:heh:

No :cape: but people need to stop putting Marcuz and Chris B in the same category. You read their posts and they're very different.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yup....yahoo chat circa 1998-2004 was a fukking klan convention back in the day. They raided the black chat rooms with some serious hate then too. They did the same on blackplanet as well. If anything its nore tame now that the most popular social media sites aren't really anonymous.

How is it more tame now if the same things are going on anonymously PLUS people doing it while not hiding their identity now? :mindblown:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Oh yeah she's beautiful

206222_10151162261054727_1482854186_n.jpg

bytch looks like "people under the stairs". WTF you talkin' about?

peopleunderthestairs1-1024.jpg
:laff: You got me on that one. Never knew you had it in you. She still pretty to me :manny:

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
I mean really, for the sake of your friendships would you want to know every demonic thought that creeps into your friends mind. People should stop publishing their mental flatulence because unlike flatulence, you cant just wave your hand over and over again and make demonic facebook posts dissapear.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:bryan: well said.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
None of what she said was wrong and everyone on this forum pretty much agrees with her but won't admit it.

When u lock your door, buy alarms, and protection for your home you're not doing it to keep whites or asians out...

keep it 100
You would never get through to these pro-black .