Das Racist: White Woman fired for going in on Blacks on her FB.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This makes no sense ....what do racist whites have to do with the black on black crime rate being so high? :what:

Anyway, these houses/neighborhoods are practically the same architecturally.

481903_597682183592593_1771030824_n.jpg

1000973oa5.jpg

The only thing that makes one "the ghetto/hood" and the other not is THE PEOPLE WHO OCCUPY THE BUILDINGS......the ghetto is only dangerous/bad because BLACK PEOPLE ALLOW IT TO BE. Bricks and landscapes are inherently evil or dangerous bro

Same applies to these neighborhoods in California......one is the ghetto and one is from the burbs. Homes are identical, but the people who occupy them are different

:mjpls:

l.jpg

25-hood-street-yarraville-71b4a939-23dd-4420-ab86-6f78a09aedcb-800x600-0.jpg

No such thing as "The Ghetto"......just ghetto people, which is why white flight exist

White flight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You obviously don't know shyt about the ghetto nor do you know shyt about the police system, the job system or even the political systems bias against blacks.

There is a such thing as ghetto. You remove a person from the suburbs and place them in the ghetto and they will be just as bad as the others in the area.

Then you get to the racist whites who keep the blacks from leaving the ghetto:

The job system is already biased against blacks when it comes to racist employers and even worse when you have a record which makes it even more worse when police are more likely to target blacks than other races.

Then you the higher amount of whites in better neighborhoods based on the racist ancestors profiting of blacks in the past and now.

All of these adds up to things that make blacks do worse than whites and stay in the ghetto.

Again all of this and your responses shows that its too complex for you to understand.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Then you the higher amount of whites in better neighborhoods based on the racist ancestors profiting of blacks in the past and now.

You're missing the point, I just demonstrated how there's nothing wrong with the neighborhoods in the so called "ghetto".(The whites who used to live in those homes decades ago felt there was nothing wrong with them also). We established that architecture does not make a neighborhood good or bad. And apparently the people who live there can afford the housing so whats the problem?

where does the danger, crime and violence comes from?

:dahell:

Blackout

Daps
You're missing the point, I just demonstrated how there's nothing wrong with the neighborhoods in the so called "ghetto".(The whites who used to live in those homes decades ago felt there was nothing wrong with them also) And apparently the people who live there can afford the housing so whats the problem?

where does the danger, crime and violence comes from?

:dahell:
I noticed how you cut out the rest of the post which answers that same question.

Read it because I don't like repeating myself.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

I noticed how you cut out the rest of the post which answers that same question.

Read it because I don't like repeating myself.

I addressed that with the line.....

And apparently the people who live there can afford the housing so whats the problem?

They have jobs (they may not be good ones but they're enough to afford those homes) and shelter. If it was as bad as you make it out to be they'd be living in cardboard boxes

Use your brain and don't live up to the stereotype that the white lady in the original post put on you b.

Again......There is no such thing as "the ghetto". The truth is that righteous black people have lost control of their own neighborhoods and the young hoodlums basically run everything. It has nothing to do with all the other excuses you're making. None of these cacs are forcing black people to murder eachother in record numbers each year.

Blackout

Daps
I addressed that with the line.....

They have jobs (they may not be good ones but they're enough to afford those homes) and shelter. If it was as bad as you make it out to be they're be living in cardboard boxes

Use your brain and don't live up to the stereotype that the white lady in the original posted put on you b.

Again......There is no such thing as "the ghetto". The truth is that righteous black people have lost control of their own neighborhoods and the young hoodlums basically run everything. It has nothing to do with all the other excuses you're making. None of these cacs are forcing black people to murder eachother in record numbers each year
The one thing that you don't see is that its all about factors.

The more negative factors you have affecting you the more the percentage of success falls and the less likely you are to succeed.

I named some of the factors that decreases the chance of success compared to whites and showed how the majority of these factors are the results of what racist whites did and continue to do today.

Some of these factors that I mention even have racial specific things that do not affect whites so I don't know why your so delusional into thinking that we have the same chance of success that they do.

It's you who needs to use your brain and realize why you sound stupid with the comments that you make.

I also don't fit the stereotype that she said and neither do many other black people who are way more than a handful so you saying that she is right makes you just as delusional as her.

It also makes you worse in that you are aware that its a stereotype yet you say it's true. :ld:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

The one thing that you don't see is that its all about factors.

The more negatives you have the more the percentage of success falls and the less likely you are to succeed.

I named all of the factors that add up that increase the chances of a black male doing bad compared to whites and showed how the majority of these factors are the results of what racist whites did and continue to do today.

These factors that I mention even have racial specific things that do not affect whites so I don't know why your so delusional into thinking that we have the same chance of success that they do.

It's you who needs to use your brain and realize why you sound stupid with the comments that you make.

I also don't fit the stereotype that she said and neither do many other black people who are way more than a handful so you saying that she is right makes you just as delusional as her.

It also makes you worse in that you are aware that its a stereotype yet you say it's true. :ld:

You're making excuses. The murder rate, the crime, the neighborhoods....It's all the white man's fault, it's all societies fault. Who cares if people in those neighborhoods aren't making as much money as their white counterparts? What's stopping the neighborhoods from being peaceful? People are paying rent, bills and are able to afford homes in the so called Hood. The people who make these neighborhoods bad aren't "homeless" There's no real reason why every so called "ghetto" can't be a decent neighborhood.

besides the occupants :mjpls:

Blackout

Daps
You're making excuses. The murder rate, the crime, the neighborhoods....It's all the white man's fault, it's all societies fault. Who cares if people in those neighborhoods aren't making as much money as their white counterparts? What's stopping the neighborhoods from being peaceful? People are paying rent, bills and are able to afford homes in the so called Hood. The people who make these neighborhoods bad aren't "homeless" There's no reason why every so called "ghetto" can't be a decent neighborhood.
besides the occupants :mjpls:
The neighborhood is shytty. No matter which way you spin it the neighborhood is shytty. From the design, to the food, to the area it's all a shythole so it creates an environment of misery. All hope of improvement goes out the window when you have a system of racial bias that keeps you there.

There are racists who prevent them from improving the neighborhood by denying many jobs and putting records on them which makes it worse. It's not something that you can ignore when your sitting in jail pissed or when you try hard but the higher difficulty because of your own race being treated unfairly throws you off.

It will be peaceful once the racial oppression goes away so our rate of success can be higher. Racism still exists and affects us today, whether or not you accept that is your problem because its reality.

Stop being so naive.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

The neighborhood is shytty. No matter which way you spin it the neighborhood is shytty. From the design, to the food, to the area it's all a shythole so it creates an environment of misery.

It will be peaceful once the racial oppression goes away so our rate of success can be higher. Racism still exists and affects us today, whether or not you accept that is your problem because its reality.

Stop being so naive.

Bullsh1t, It can be peaceful NOW.

And all that design/area/food talk is bullsh1t and u know it. As I mentioned several times already the same areas were occupied by cacs before blacks and weren't considered bad neighborhoods then.

:what:

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist or that the justice system and job situation isn't fukked up (because it IS)......All I'm saying is all that is still no excuse to commit murders and fuk up ur own neighborhood to the point where it's labeled a dangerous environment. There are plenty of black people in the hood doing right and living peacefully. Why can't the rest of them do the same?

The real problem resides withing the mindstates of many black people. Even today, there are black people who will brag about how dangerous/hard their neighborhood is and actually think it's a positive attribute that makes them more "real" than the next person.

Blackout

Daps
Bullsh1t, It can be peaceful NOW.

And all yhat design/area/food talk is bullsh1t and u know it. As I mentioned several times already the same areas were occupied by cacs before blacks and weren't considered bad neighborhoods then.

:what:

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist or that the justice system and job situation isn't fukked up (because it IS)......All I'm saying is all that is still no excuse to commit murders and fuk up ur own neighborhood to the point where it's labeled a dangerous environment.
Whites did occupy and then many moved up but they didn't have another race to keep then there so they progressed a significant amount.

We on the other hand have racist whites keeping the race down. You try to compare the two yet fail to mention that one has went through oppression since the beginning compared to the other. :snoop:

You talk about mind states and how blacks should cope with the racist oppression yet you fail to address the source which are the racist whites.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

Whites did occupy and then many moved up but they didn't have another race to keep then there so they progressed a significant amount.

We on the other hand have racist whites keeping the race down. You try to compare the two yet fail to mention that one has went through oppression since the beginning compared to the other. :snoop:

and that makes it okay for chicago to be chicago?

:usure:

take responsibility bro

Blackout

Daps
and that makes it okay for chicago to be chicago?

:usure:

take responsibility bro
Responsibility for what?

I'm supposed to take responsibility for racist whites making it so that black people are in the position that we are in? :stopitslime:

You take a race from its homeland and cut them off and hinder, hold back and even oppress the race and expect them to do fine?

You gotta be delusional to think that.

Daps
Reppin
Curry Deodorant

Responsibility for what?

I'm supposed to take responsibility for racist whites making it so that black people are in the position that we are in? :stopitslime:

You take a race from its homeland and cut them off and hinder, hold back and even oppress the race and expect them to do fine?

You gotta be delusional to think that.

Chris Mauro was literally banned from the entire Locker room forum (most likely due to the post in this thread, I guess its to be expected when ur on a forum full of sensitive black folks and ur speaking real sh1t) so I was unable to reply to this thread

but man do u, keep making excuses, there's no point in debating, sh1t is just gonna stay the same if people make no effort to change. I like hood movies so if people do get their act together there won't be anymore interesting hood cinema for me. Without shytty people and sh1tty neighborhoods we wouldn't have piff like The Wire. So I don't really give a sh1t b

:manny:

no more responses from me on this topic, mods already attempted to silence the God, so its alright, I'll just fallback

:demonic:

Gonna batcall @Brooklynzson to let the God know I'm now using this name from now on so he don't think I'm going behind his back violating rules n what not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackout

Daps
Chris Mauro was literally banned from the entire Locker room (most likely due to the post in this thread, I guess its to be expected when ur on a forum full of sensitive black folks and ur speaking real sh1t) so I was unable to reply to this thread

but man do u, keep making excuses, there's no point in debating, sh1t is just gonna stay the same if people make no effort to change.

no more response from me on this topic, mods already attempted to silence the God, its alright, I'll fallback

:demonic:
How can we change if you won't even address the issue of racist whites. There are black people already succeeding despite how much you want to deny their existence. The only thing is that the rate of blacks succeeding needs to increase.

We can focus on the victims all day but unless you stop the root of the issue which is the racist whites in power who trap blacks in the ghetto by the ways that i mentioned you won't improve the rate of black people succeeding.