Das Racist: White Woman fired for going in on Blacks on her FB.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The progress that black and white people have made since the 60's is starting to regress. More and more white people are becoming comfortable with saying racist things like this publicy. These same cacs yall worship think you are a animal with "shyt for brains"..

I dunno bout all that. If you think about it...online racism has always been around. Hell, I still remember yahoo voice chat as a youngin talking shyt to racist cacs who kept dropping the N-bomb. The difference now is that with social media, you have these dumb fukks who still think they're safe to drop their racist thoughts online, yet are oblivious to the fact that they're no longer anonymous.:youngsabo: You just now hear about these things nowadays because thanks to social media, we can now attach names/faces to those who let their true colors fly no pun.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of what she said was wrong and everyone on this forum pretty much agrees with her but won't admit it.

When u lock your door, buy alarms, and protection for your home you're not doing it to keep whites or asians out...

keep it 100

Are you fukking kidding me???

Go kill yourself.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
None of what she said was wrong and everyone on this forum pretty much agrees with her but won't admit it.

When u lock your door, buy alarms, and protection for your home you're not doing it to keep whites or asians out...

keep it 100

:ehh:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I be on the coli and who's really on here worshipping white woman? Am I missing something because some of you nikkas sounding like scorned black women. On topic, she saying black people have shyt for brains but she's the one too stupid to realise how stupid it was to post what she did on facebook.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
disapprove.gif

She might have a nice body. :yeshrug:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

keep it 100

Go back to st0rmfr0nt :beli:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

keep it 100

:dahell:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

keep it 100

:pacspit:

semtex

:)
Daps
Stuff like this is why it helps to have an outlet like the coli :myman:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

when was the last time a cac or asian came through ur window and stole something from u b?

(and don't bring up slavery that sh1t was centuries ago my g)

Out of all the people u beefed with in ur lifetime to the point where u were ready to box them or shoot em up, how many were white/asian?

:ufdup:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
when was the last time a cac or asian came through ur window and stole something from u b?

(and don't bring up slavery that sh1t was centuries ago my g)

Out of all the people u beefed with in ur lifetime to the point where u were ready to box them or shoot em up, how many were white/asian?

:ufdup:

1. You're trolling...but I'll bite.

2. I live in CACville OH...no one's going through windows here.

3. I'd say a good majority of people I've beefed with are white...considering that once again, this is CACville OH. From experience, I can tell you that bout everything bad you could say about blacks, you could easily apply to whites....except for certain obvious differences :mjpls: