Reppin
Welsh Hills
Darkseid got pulled into that ship like

:dead:

woke up like...."what happened, did we win?"

:damn:

Random Parademon: nah nikka they hit u with a lightning bolt

:patrice:

So we just gonna pretend Zeus and Odin aren’t basically on the same tier? And the arrows that hit Darkseid blew up his ships

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Taken straight from the movie:
Wonder Woman: "A great armada appeared in the sky laying waste to all who opposed it. The leader of the invaders was a being called Darkseid."

I get what you're saying but the movie didn't set that up. The audience doesn't know all that so you have to show it on screen.

Loki: We have a Hulk:win:
Audience: Oh shyt:gladbron::ooh::krs::blessed:

Maw: Let him have his fun:hubie:
Audience: :lupe:
Hulk: :dahell:
Audience: Oh my god:merchant::damn::picard:
Audience::ehh:

That is great film making, word to Scorcese. Had the crowd amped believing the good guys would win. Hulk looked like he was doing something but one line from Maw instantly changed the whole tone. You could hear everyone get confused. Then the air got sucked out of the room when the tide turned. The crowd sounded defeated but they had to give it up because Thanos was the badass they wanted him be. He wasn't just brawling either. He was looking like a skilled and seasoned fighter which made him looked even stronger.

These nuances are something Snyder just doesn't grasp.
https://screenrant.com/justice-leag...-lost-ares-why/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

He was Darkseid here in Name Only

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Can't lie "Rain Fire" still has me chuckling:lolbron:

I don't think Thanos used the Power Stone to beat Hulk. But what I guess I will give you, is that was not uncontrollable/beastly Hulk we saw in prior movies before Ragnarok.That was celebrity Hulk lol.

Your right we do know whats supposed to happen in the future. Darkseid goes after the lone powerless human in the Justice League to kill Lois.

How you know Darkseid went after her. And it wasn't some random parademon.
But when you don't think you can beat Superman head up,the logical choice for any destroyer of worlds would be to go after his pregnant news reporter girlfriend instead:picard:

So Supes' girl dies, and Supes just bows down like a bytch. No fight in him. Just straight "For Darkseid". :banderas:

Imagine Thanos seeing himself dying in the future and thinking to himself "But maybe if I kill Pepper Potts:ohhh:?".

According to the MCU, Pepper Potts would have killed him because Thanos getting p*ssywhipped. :laff:

I hope Darkseid doesn't resort to something so low before ever even getting mollywhopped by Superman. But if he's at home playing that Steppenwolf fight back in Zack Snyder slow mo,I wouldn't be suprised. All he can see on tape is Superman bullying people like prime Mike Tyson. After getting dragged back into his ship, resorting to killing pregnant women,whats next?At this point I wouldn't be suprised to see him take a few punches from Supes,before immediately pulling a Fred Sanford back into his portal

"Martha.....Martha I'm coming home to ya"
AcceptableBothImago-size_restricted.gif

Look at these brehs hoping and praying Darkseid as weak as Thanos. :bryan: Have to make up whole narrative to keep the MCU's bottom bytch from looking crazy. :wow:

1 Martha already dead. Don't ask for another one to join. :ufdup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you know Darkseid went after her. And it wasn't some random parademon.

So Supes' girl dies, and Supes just bows down like a bytch. No fight in him. Just straight "For Darkseid". :banderas:

According to the MCU, Pepper Potts would have killed him because Thanos getting p*ssywhipped. :laff:

Look at these brehs hoping and praying Darkseid as weak as Thanos. :bryan: Have to make up whole narrative to keep the MCU's bottom bytch from looking crazy. :wow:

1 Martha already dead. Don't ask for another one to join. :ufdup:

The Vanity Fair article said Darkseid killed her,maybe it was going to be a random henchmen,who knows. Same thing if you know he sent the hit:martin:

Zack Snyder Explains That Enigmatic ‘Justice League’ Ending

And yes again,Snyders idea is to have Lois killed and somehow that causes him to blame Batman for allowing it to happen smh.
And did you see the part where Superman and Lois push their powerless son to be the new Batman haha.
Why can't MCU and DCU fans unite on the fact that Zack Snyder is trash?You can't even say Thanos was weak with a straight face. Why? Because Thanos left a lasting Deebo like impact.He ho'd too many of our favorites in one movie for you to actually believe that.
If your going to use the "That wasn't the same Darkseid" excuse. You could easily use that excuse for Thanos since he's coming from 9 years in the past.
Who knows if he really hit his prime just yet,5 years is a long time. He's more of a tactician,but out of anger or arrogance didn't strategize when he went foward in time.
Either way he gave us goat dialogue so he would still go down in the villian hall of fame. Lets see what Darkseid ends up doing,he has the typical evil guy rhetoric down pact. He will have to give us more to not be a generic vanilla villian.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The Vanity Fair article said Darkseid killed her,maybe it was going to be a random henchmen,who knows. Same thing if you know he sent the hit:martin:

Zack Snyder Explains That Enigmatic ‘Justice League’ Ending

And yes again,Snyders idea is to have Lois killed and somehow that causes him to blame Batman for allowing it to happen smh.
And did you see the part where Superman and Lois push their powerless son to be the new Batman haha.
Why can't MCU and DCU fans unite on the fact that Zack Snyder is trash?You can't even say Thanos was weak with a straight face. Why? Because Thanos left a lasting Deebo like impact.He ho'd too many of our favorites in one movie for you to actually believe that.
If your going to use the "That wasn't the same Darkseid" excuse. You could easily use that excuse for Thanos since he's coming from 9 years in the past.
Who knows if he really hit his prime just yet,5 years is a long time. He's more of a tactician,but out of anger or arrogance didn't strategize when he went foward in time.
Either way he gave us goat dialogue so he would still go down in the villian hall of fame. Lets see what Darkseid ends up doing,he has the typical evil guy rhetoric down pact. He will have to give us more to not be a generic vanilla villian.

Uxas (pre-Darkseid) got whooped by Zeus and Ares. Top-tier gods. Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet and gott whooped by Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel. And you trying to talk to me about "weak"? :heh:

Get this p*ssywhupped mutanted incel TF outta here. :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
You know Thanos would have walked in like Lavar ready to run they fade :wow:

I been thinking about it more and more and I'm even more convinced that aint no way in hell there could have been an open portal to Thanos with the avengers tossing in Ebony Maws head without Thanos walking through the portal like Lavar Ball with "coming up" at the bottom of the screen. :wow:

tenor.gif

Would have had to be a 6 hr movie cause Thanos would have handed out that fade right then and there :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I been thinking about it more and more and I'm even more convinced that aint no way in hell there could have been an open portal to Thanos with the avengers tossing in Ebony Maws head without Thanos walking through the portal like Lavar Ball with "coming up" at the bottom of the screen. :wow:

Would have had to be a 6 hr movie cause Thanos would have handed out that fade right then and there :wow:
:duck: he ain't a god

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we just gonna pretend Zeus and Odin aren’t basically on the same tier? And the arrows that hit Darkseid blew up his ships

The arrow that took down the ship was charged up. He got hit with regular ones.

He was Darkseid here in Name Only

tenor.gif

I'm giving you what was in the movie you're giving me a link. They called him Darkseid, he was Darkseid. Bottom line is they handled his entrance like shyt.