Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
chess not checkers

Technically it is Darkseid but that's comparing an athlete in their peak/prime to when they just started competing

Casuals can ascertain that wasnt darkseid at full power. Talks about knowledge of the comics and cartoons yet he doesn't even know darkseids basic origin :martin:

Same casuals didn’t know MCU had “Spidey sense” from jump and it had to be spoonfed to them later that “damn you idiot, Spidey sense! You see it and you get it now”

It is what it is man:russ:

Daps
Darksied didn't have the omega force when he got his ass whooped on earth and was fighting literal gods.

Thanos would have got his ass whooped too if he landed on earth without the infinity gauntlet and a few stones.

:gucci: in endgame, he landed without any stones and started washing EVERYBODY

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So many lies. :francis:

Thanos did beat the breaks off the Hulk who has beat the shyt out of gods before.

Thanos already had the Power Stone when he fought Hulk. Hulk hasn't even beaten Thor. That was a draw.
Plus after Thanos saw the future where he gets killed by Avengers what did he do? He goes foward in time 9 years early for the smoke and potential L:wow:

Most people would just chill and enjoy what might be their last 9 years of existence,but not Thanos.

Past Thanos saw that Future Thanos got all the Infinity Stones and made his wish. Future Thanos already won. Past Thanos was the clean up crew. :pachaha:

Meanwhile what did Darkseid do when Superman and the Justice League was 10 ft away?

Darkseid said, "O RLY? :leon: We going back OG style. :demonic: And we know what happens in the future. :cape: turns into :mjcry:. Batman on :whoa: 24/7. PTSD indeed:wow:

Darkseid out here laughing at Supes, JL, Marvel, you and the rest of your crew.
3_h7Nx.gif

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Thanos already had the Power Stone when he fought Hulk. Hulk hasn't even beaten Thor. That was a draw.

Past Thanos saw that Future Thanos got all the Infinity Stones and made his wish. Future Thanos already won. Past Thanos was the clean up crew. :pachaha:

Darkseid said, "O RLY? :leon: We going back OG style. :demonic: And we know what happens in the future. :cape: turns into :mjcry:. Batman on :whoa: 24/7. PTSD indeed:wow:

3_h7Nx.gif
You really like that gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thor would have killed him without the stones and so would scarlet witch and captain marvel. Thanos had to rely entirely on the gauntlet in his fight with Dr strange too.

Can't lie "Rain Fire" still has me chuckling:lolbron:

3_h7Nx.gif

I don't think Thanos used the Power Stone to beat Hulk. But what I guess I will give you, is that was not uncontrollable/beastly Hulk we saw in prior movies before Ragnarok.That was celebrity Hulk lol.

Your right we do know whats supposed to happen in the future. Darkseid goes after the lone powerless human in the Justice League to kill Lois.
But when you don't think you can beat Superman head up,the logical choice for any destroyer of worlds would be to go after his pregnant news reporter girlfriend instead:picard:

Imagine Thanos seeing himself dying in the future and thinking to himself "But maybe if I kill Pepper Potts:ohhh:?". I hope Darkseid doesn't resort to something so low before ever even getting mollywhopped by Superman. But if he's at home playing that Steppenwolf fight back in Zack Snyder slow mo,I wouldn't be suprised. All he can see on tape is Superman bullying people like prime Mike Tyson. After getting dragged back into his ship, resorting to killing pregnant women,whats next?At this point I wouldn't be suprised to see him take a few punches from Supes,before immediately pulling a Fred Sanford back into his portal

"Martha.....Martha I'm coming home to ya"
AcceptableBothImago-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:gucci: in endgame, he landed without any stones and started washing EVERYBODY
He had an entire army with him in endgame.

He literally needed the stones as soon as scarlet witch and captain marvel ran up on him.

He couldn't even hurt captain marvel without the power stone, and he nearly died fukking with Wanda and had to call for help

Dr strange would have fukked him up too if he wasn't busy dealing with the army.
:gucci:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
After such a strong showing, Disney had Thanos get beat by feminism. :mjcry:

But at least Thanos had a strong showing.:mjlit:

nikka thanos is a simp.

It is in his dna to get beat by a woman. Regardless if it is in the mcu or print.

They gave him the beat look ever and even made it so he looked beastily. By never giving us adam warlock to fukk him up.
when it was setup for that from guardians too.

Thanos been a hen pecked bytch.
still gone in The head about his seventh grade crush. Plus be getting played by pool and death like a goofie too.

The love for the villain is never there for me. So at least he got to look hardbody for the movie. Yet real talk...thanos been tha hen pecked ho of damn near all of comics.
He definitely is the most hen pecked.
from the comic boom till death till now easy.

Art Barr

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He had an entire army with him in endgame.

Thanos fought Cap, Ironman, and Thor without stones- and by himself.

He literally needed the stones as soon as scarlet witch and captain marvel ran up on him.

He couldn't even hurt captain marvel without the power stone, and he nearly died fukking with Wanda and had to call for help

That's just facts. :francis: I hated to see it. :francis:

Dr strange would have fukked him up too if he wasn't busy dealing with the army.
:gucci:

Strange isn't a woman, so no.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brehs ran in the thread to save they boyfriend darkseid:dame:

fukk darkseid.

Plus dcu stoopid cause they made a nonsuperman justice league animated movie with out supes saving the day. Which was way better than their movies. Plus established the group of jl as bad ass on thwir own and mature ruthless in battle. If i remember right.
I believe flash stabs darkseid in his actual eye too. Where once again they bait and switched us with just like suicide squad.

Art Barr