Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The Vanity Fair article said Darkseid killed her,maybe it was going to be a random henchmen,who knows. Same thing if you know he sent the hit:martin:

Zack Snyder Explains That Enigmatic ‘Justice League’ Ending

And yes again,Snyders idea is to have Lois killed and somehow that causes him to blame Batman for allowing it to happen smh.
And did you see the part where Superman and Lois push their powerless son to be the new Batman haha.
Why can't MCU and DCU fans unite on the fact that Zack Snyder is trash?You can't even say Thanos was weak with a straight face. Why? Because Thanos left a lasting Deebo like impact.He ho'd too many of our favorites in one movie for you to actually believe that.
If your going to use the "That wasn't the same Darkseid" excuse. You could easily use that excuse for Thanos since he's coming from 9 years in the past.
Who knows if he really hit his prime just yet,5 years is a long time. He's more of a tactician,but out of anger or arrogance didn't strategize when he went foward in time.
Either way he gave us goat dialogue so he would still go down in the villian hall of fame. Lets see what Darkseid ends up doing,he has the typical evil guy rhetoric down pact. He will have to give us more to not be a generic vanilla villian.
You can tell Zack don’t like Superman or Batman. He seem to like super edge shyt

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The arrow that took down the ship was charged up. He got hit with regular ones.

I'm giving you what was in the movie you're giving me a link. They called him Darkseid, he was Darkseid. Bottom line is they handled his entrance like shyt.
Yeah I aint like that entrance. It could have been left out uxas or just let that be steppenwolf instead. :francis:
Even though it aint dude with omega powers its still:francis: considering darkseid is on a completely different level.
This how you make an entrance.

The soundtrack:ohlawd:
The otherworldly prescence :ohlawd:
Getting carried out by ya boys on your appearance on the big screen by ya boys after a 1 min show of battle aint it:ld:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The Vanity Fair article said Darkseid killed her,maybe it was going to be a random henchmen,who knows. Same thing if you know he sent the hit:martin:

Zack Snyder Explains That Enigmatic ‘Justice League’ Ending

And yes again,Snyders idea is to have Lois killed and somehow that causes him to blame Batman for allowing it to happen smh.
And did you see the part where Superman and Lois push their powerless son to be the new Batman haha.
Why can't MCU and DCU fans unite on the fact that Zack Snyder is trash?You can't even say Thanos was weak with a straight face. Why? Because Thanos left a lasting Deebo like impact.He ho'd too many of our favorites in one movie for you to actually believe that.
If your going to use the "That wasn't the same Darkseid" excuse. You could easily use that excuse for Thanos since he's coming from 9 years in the past.
Who knows if he really hit his prime just yet,5 years is a long time. He's more of a tactician,but out of anger or arrogance didn't strategize when he went foward in time.
Either way he gave us goat dialogue so he would still go down in the villian hall of fame. Lets see what Darkseid ends up doing,he has the typical evil guy rhetoric down pact. He will have to give us more to not be a generic vanilla villian.
He made a hot movie and yall nikkas in yall feelings :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The arrow that took down the ship was charged up. He got hit with regular ones.

tenor.gif

I'm giving you what was in the movie you're giving me a link. They called him Darkseid, he was Darkseid. Bottom line is they handled his entrance like shyt.
And I'm trying to tell you he wasnt at full power, do I have to break out the crayola?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm trying to tell you he wasnt at full power, do I have to break out the crayola?

You're telling me. The movie didn't. If you can't see how that's problematic then you just don't want to.

He wasn't supposed to show up until movie 2 but since Snyder doesn't know if he'll get to do another one he shoe horned everything in at the sake of storytelling.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Darkseid more menacing than thanos in the comics imo.

Darkseid aint simping over no death
"I aint no sexy boy, I dont dance son"
bI7-wjtkqwbWX5HbB719yPktx93D90ZiheX_i1kyNU0.jpg

Aint no mercy from this mf

images

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You're telling me. The movie didn't. If you can't see how that's problematic then you just don't want to.

He wasn't supposed to show up until movie 2 but since Snyder doesn't know if he'll get to do another one he shoe horned everything in at the sake of storytelling.

1. They did
2. All this footage minus the separate Knightmare sequence was shot in 2016

You're wrong so stop claiming to be right. You're not.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you mcu stanboys even read the comics?:gucci:

This is a movie discussion. If everyone read the comics why would they bother making origin stories?

1. They did
2. All this footage minus the separate Knightmare sequence was shot in 2016

You're wrong so stop claiming to be right. You're not.

"That wasn't Darkseid that was Uxas"

I post the exact quote from the movie calling him Darkseid. I said I get the whole Uxas point but they failed to convey that to the audience.

Nothing is wrong.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas is pulling out comic books when I’m comparing MOVIES.

Darkseid got his ass whipped with relative ease by a cac shooting lightning bolts, hoes on horses with bows and arrows and an axe.

his army had guns and space craft against bows arrows and horses.

thanos and his army took on the entire mcu and it took iron man snapping the infinity gauntlet to win.

Thor was a god. He had his hammer and storm breaker and Thanos almost killed him with his own axe. Darkseid moved like a slow ass Tyson Furry. He bobbed instead of weaved and got laid the fukk out. Once in the ship, he passed out like a hoe ass bytch.

then he was scared to come back to earth, trying to act like he never been there before :camby: