Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got his ass whipped so bad, he forgot he left his boxes there.

Thanos came to earth and whipped everybody's ass

Darkseid got neck chopped and had to be carried away and passed out like a bytch.

Thanos got stabbed in the heart and was still talking shyt.

giphy.gif

#marvelset

Thanos had his ass whupped.... TWICE

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
You're telling me. The movie didn't. If you can't see how that's problematic then you just don't want to.

He wasn't supposed to show up until movie 2 but since Snyder doesn't know if he'll get to do another one he shoe horned everything in at the sake of storytelling.
It told enough of what mattered, if you missed it, that's your bad that you lack comprehension.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I post the exact quote from the movie calling him Darkseid. I said I get the whole Uxas point but they failed to convey that to the audience.

Nothing is wrong.

If you get that hes uxas then I dont see the problem here.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It told enough of what mattered, if you missed it, that's your bad that you lack comprehension.

They told it will enough that you had to link an article to make your point.

Not a scene from the movie but an article.

If you get that hes uxas then I dont see the problem here.

Picture Wolverine getting shot and continuing to fight like nothing happened. Someone asks, "shouldn't be be dead?" Problem is the film never told the audience he has a healing factor so I respond with "don't you read the comics, here's a link that explains it."

Even if I know the character it's still bad film making to not explain something essential. I'm not glossing over or giving it a pass. The director messed up.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Thanos would have jumped through that portal to fight the Avengers if it was all that stood between them.

Forget the old way. He's pulling up.
Not very becoming of a conqueror dont you think?

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I fuk with marvel but let’s not go comparing thanos and darkseid. The thanos creator is already on record of saying he copied darkseid,s appearance and mannerisms to make Thanos. We gotta dead this..... plus outside the mcu Thanos is a simp that has gotten abused by regular humans like dr. Doom.... darkseid lost to literally old gods Zeus and Ares who would also beat down thanos with ease....

Odin would be consider one of the old gods if he was in DC and he beat Thanos!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
You just gotta pull up sometimes. Especially because JL should have been very beatable for DS at that point.
Not his style, here hes depicted as a methodical, calculating, cerebral foe as opposed to a mad titan. Plus dont you think hes learned something from running headstrong against enemies he knows nothing about?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For those who still don’t see how much of a bytch Darkseid was in this, and why WB told Whedon to cut I’m out altogether, let me break it down.

Steppenwolf told him that Earth was primitive, divided and an easy lick

he took two mother boxes with ease.

by the time he found the second box, he told Darkseid, he had all of the motherboxes, and the antilife equation was on earth.

Darkseid wanted Steppen to find the third box, destroy earth, then he would come :russ: if finding antilife was that important, why would you have someone you exiled do all the work, and then simply had it over to you :dahell:

That don’t make one lick of sense. Any sane villain would’ve come thru immediately. He didn’t even send backup goons:snoop:

Darkseid was utterly useless. A fraud in this movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not his style, here hes depicted as a methodical, calculating, cerebral foe as opposed to a mad titan. Plus dont you think hes learned something from running headstrong against enemies he knows nothing about?

In the same movie, he said he destroyed 100,000 worlds searching for anti life equations. Now all of a sudden he’s being coy? :russ: yeah. Ok