Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I fuk with marvel but let’s not go comparing thanos and darkseid. The thanos creator is already on record of saying he copied darkseid,s appearance and mannerisms to make Thanos. We gotta dead this..... plus outside the mcu Thanos is a simp that has gotten abused by regular humans like dr. Doom.... darkseid lost to literally old gods Zeus and Ares who would also beat down thanos with ease....
This

First, it was Uxas not Darkseid... he wasn’t as powerful as he is now. No Omega beams, etc. I forgot who he killed and why he became so powerful but I think it was his mother.

Second, not only did he fight all the heroes of men at the time, Amazons, Atlanteans, etc., he also fought the Old Gods (who were powerful af... remember, Wonder Woman is only a half breed Old God. These cats were full blooded OG gods on earth) as well as the Green Lanterns and some more shyt... and they were all united against him

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah. I know he wasn't born a God. Yuga was in his way. But he had the damn omega beams in the flashback. Something doesn't add up.
No he didn’t

That wasn’t a flashback that was a premonition from the motherboxes.

Only flashback was when Wonder Woman was telling Bruce the story and there was no Omega beams.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i still don’t understand what the anti life equation is. I watched a YouTube video and everything:skip:
My understanding is that it’s the opposite of the life equation... it’s the ability to steal all the positives of life and basically either make people fearful, hopeless slaves or angry, hateful servants but only to him... and its damn near everyone in the universe.

Darkseid keeps the strongest he finds as servants of war to him or finds other ways to use their abilities. He either breaks them or uses them as mminions.
Thanos did beat the breaks off the Hulk who has beat the shyt out of gods before. Plus after Thanos saw the future where he gets killed by Avengers what did he do? He goes foward in time 9 years early for the smoke and potential L:wow:

Most people would just chill and enjoy what might be their last 9 years of existence,but not Thanos. Meanwhile what did Darkseid do when Superman and the Justice League was 10 ft away? He saw what happen to Steppenwolf and said "Chill yall,I'm pregnant:whoa:" and closed that portal back up with the quickness. Guess what happened on earth last time gave him PTSD
3_h7Nx.gif
thanos also needed an infinity stone to do so against the Hulk

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Na.... the Russos said that when Thanos fought Hulk.... that was all him and no stones

But sidenote......

Gotdamn at this article.... this nicca got jokes

https://collider.com/zack-snyders-justice-league-darkseid-ares-scene-problems/amp/

It's hard to take the God of Evil seriously after he gets bodied so badly that he forgets where Earth is for thousands of years

The movie constantly reminds us that we should be so terrified of Darkseid that we fill our trousers every time we so much as hear his name, and it’s not hard to see why. My man is nigh-invulnerable, he’s got glamour muscles and a fitted tank top, and he slices his enemies apart with zig-zagging laser eyes. But the movie makes a huge mistake in Darkseid’s introductory scene that instantly reduces him to a non-threat in the eyes of the audience. That mistake was letting him anywhere near Yoked David Thewlis.

The problem is, how are we supposed to take Darkseid seriously as a threat after we watch him get completely demolished in his introductory scene by a character Wonder Woman killed in an earlier movie?

And Ares beats Darkseid’s ass so mercilessly with that single blow that the Lord of Apokalips takes his ball and goes home for 100,000 years and forgets where Earth is. The only way that scene could have been more humiliating is if Ares had thwarted the invasion by running over Darkseid’s foot with an economy sedan. Darkseid had to get dragged back to his spaceship by his own crew like a guy who got stabbed in a bar fight. The last thing Zack Snyder’s Justice League needs is another scene, but I would’ve happily sat through an epilogue to that botched invasion in which a brutally hungover DeSaad returns to Earth the next morning to look for Darkseid’s wallet

It’s a genuine problem. The final showdown includes the impending threat of Darkseid’s arrival on Earth as a ticking clock, but we’ve already seen Darkseid get worked like the Brooklyn Brawler. Steppenwolf (Ciarán Hinds) and the rest of the bad guys spend a great deal of time hemming and hawing about Superman, but Wonder Woman, the literal demigod who beat the brakes off of the man who drove Darkseid to clown school, is standing right there with a magic fukking sword. It’s also important to note that Steppenwolf barely escapes with the Mother Boxes each time he steals one, and Wonder Woman and Aquaman (JasonMomoa) seem to be tuning him up perfectly fine during the final showdown before Superman shows up to drop some absolute atrocities on his ass. It’s hard to be intimidated by villains who get their faces shoved into the dirt every time they’re onscreen. And while we ultimately want to cheer for the good guys when they finally defeat the bad guys, we need to feel like the bad guys pose an actual threat for it to be any fun. As it is, the heroics of the titular Justice League look way more like bullying in this film, which probably says more about Zack Snyder than he intended.

Yea..... I kinda feel what dude is saying underneath all the jokes.

Like I get why y’all who are are trynna defend DS are trynna ride for him. But this movie really didn’t do the best job to make him actually feel like a threat.

Casuals don’t know what or who an Uxis is, nor do they care. The only reason some of us know who much of a thread DS is is due to the knowledge of comics/cartoons.

Without that..... dude looks weaker than most of the villains in the DCCU.

Zod felt more of a threat

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Would have been a tough fight,in the end Avengers only won because they used the stones. So you could easily say they would have lost without the stones too.

Thor would have killed him without the stones and so would scarlet witch and captain marvel. Thanos had to rely entirely on the gauntlet in his fight with Dr strange too.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanos sat on a chair for 10 years... :unimpressed:

That's one way to build anticipation for your main villain.... The occasional post credit glimpse of Thanos or him being in the background giving an order to a goon here and there until....

"Fine, I'll do it myself..."

:gladbron:

Then he shows up and washes the Hulk.:whew:

For all of DS's greatness in the comics, his first appearance was underwhelming. DC fans- hell, comic book fans- deserve better.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Casuals don’t know what or who an Uxis is, nor do they care. The only reason some of us know who much of ABOUT DS is is due to the knowledge of comics/cartoons.

Man my bad..... I be posting from my phone and sometimes it be auto texting other words.

But was saying ABOUT

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
But imagine getting beat up in junior high,then when people bring it up in highschool you say "I wasn't me yet:mjcry:".

But we get what you mean. But if what they are saying about Snyders vision is correct,it gives the perception that Darkseid doesn't feel like he can beat the Justice League. Even as fully powered as he is now,he saw Superman was a different type of animal..Darkseid watching that Steppenwolf fight throught the portal was like

"Invulnerable to axes:ehh:?"

"Cold breath:whoo:?"

"And he got super strength:mjtf:?"

"Desaad,was that super speed I just saw:picard:?"

"Aww hell naw,he got heat vision too"?
full

That Superman smoke different,he knows this Superman is more powerful than those gods:wow:

chess not checkers

They're the same person bruh. In some ways, you're right because it's not the real Darkseid. It's expendable.

I don't like comparing Thanos to Darkseid either because Thanos is nowhere near on his level. Darkseid is somewhere on the level of Shuma Gorath. He just trolls DC heroes in the new gods.

Either way, it's still fukk DC.

Technically it is Darkseid but that's comparing an athlete in their peak/prime to when they just started competing
Na.... the Russos said that when Thanos fought Hulk.... that was all him and no stones

But sidenote......

Gotdamn at this article.... this nicca got jokes

https://collider.com/zack-snyders-justice-league-darkseid-ares-scene-problems/amp/

Yea..... I kinda feel what dude is saying underneath all the jokes.

Like I get why y’all who are are trynna defend DS are trynna ride for him. But this movie really didn’t do the best job to make him actually feel like a threat.

Casuals don’t know what or who an Uxis is, nor do they care. The only reason some of us know who much of a thread DS is is due to the knowledge of comics/cartoons.

Without that..... dude looks weaker than most of the villains in the DCCU.

Zod felt more of a threat

Casuals can ascertain that wasnt darkseid at full power. Talks about knowledge of the comics and cartoons yet he doesn't even know darkseids basic origin :martin: