Daps
MQJqxJ.gif

200.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thanos did beat the breaks off the Hulk who has beat the shyt out of gods before. Plus after Thanos saw the future where he gets killed by Avengers what did he do? He goes foward in time 9 years early for the smoke and potential L:wow:

Most people would just chill and enjoy what might be their last 9 years of existence,but not Thanos. Meanwhile what did Darkseid do when Superman and the Justice League was 10 ft away? He saw what happen to Steppenwolf and said "Chill yall,I'm pregnant:whoa:" and closed that portal back up with the quickness. Guess what happened on earth last time gave him PTSD
3_h7Nx.gif

giphy.gif

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Thanos did beat the breaks off the Hulk who has beat the shyt out of gods before. Plus after Thanos saw the future where he gets killed by Avengers what did he do? He goes foward in time 9 years early for the smoke and potential L:wow:

Most people would just chill and enjoy what might be their last 9 years of existence,but not Thanos. Meanwhile what did Darkseid do when Superman and the Justice League was 10 ft away? He saw what happen to Steppenwolf and said "Chill yall,I'm pregnant:whoa:" and closed that portal back up with the quickness. Guess what happened on earth last time gave him PTSD
3_h7Nx.gif
:laff::laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darksied didn't have the omega force when he got his ass whooped on earth and was fighting literal gods.

Thanos would have got his ass whooped too if he landed on earth without the infinity gauntlet and a few stones.

Would have been a tough fight,in the end Avengers only won because they used the stones. So you could easily say they would have lost without the stones too.
And you can say Darkseid didn't have the Omega force,but he has it now and didn't want to step through that portal.
So it appears at least in this version, The Justice League is far more powerful than those literal gods were.
That Superman smoke a different type of smoke than he's encountered,so who can blame em:wow:
After all that dikkriding,Desaad gotta be looking at Darkseid differently after that.
giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They dont dress the same they dont fight the same and they damn sure dont look the same because his skin hasn't turned to stone yet.

But imagine getting beat up in junior high,then when people bring it up in highschool you say "I wasn't me yet:mjcry:".

But we get what you mean. But if what they are saying about Snyders vision is correct,it gives the perception that Darkseid doesn't feel like he can beat the Justice League. Even as fully powered as he is now,he saw Superman was a different type of animal..Darkseid watching that Steppenwolf fight throught the portal was like

"Invulnerable to axes:ehh:?"

"Cold breath:whoo:?"

"And he got super strength:mjtf:?"

"Desaad,was that super speed I just saw:picard:?"

"Aww hell naw,he got heat vision too"?
full

That Superman smoke different,he knows this Superman is more powerful than those gods:wow:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They dont dress the same they dont fight the same and they damn sure dont look the same because his skin hasn't turned to stone yet.
They're the same person bruh. In some ways, you're right because it's not the real Darkseid. It's expendable.

I don't like comparing Thanos to Darkseid either because Thanos is nowhere near on his level. Darkseid is somewhere on the level of Shuma Gorath. He just trolls DC heroes in the new gods.

Either way, it's still fukk DC.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So when he struck the ground and the crop circle popped up did he somehow create the Anti Life Equation or was it just there in the ground and he accidentally found it? That shyt was handled so poorly.

Why are people bringing up the comics in a movie discussion?

i still don’t understand what the anti life equation is. I watched a YouTube video and everything:skip:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Darkseid had to fight multiple literal gods, atlanteans, and amazons. Thanos fought jobbers and then Captain Marvel fought him even:mjpls:

Dont forget he would have gotten the work if Quill didnt knock him out of Mantis' spell:mjpls:
First nikka Thanos fought was hulk and he beat him so bad he had ptsd