Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikka fought the whole planet, plus gods, and green lanterns, united. :mjlol:

whole planet?

There were hundreds of people in the back that didn’t even get a chance to run a fade because darkseid got his ass whipped so fast and they ran away like bytches.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
And he got his ass whooped Ares the god of war and son of Zeus who was also putting in work...

That was akin to Thor whoopin Thanos...
Yeah He was also wreckless in the flashback, because he had felled thousands of planets with more resistance, then found the place of the Anti-Life equation.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They didn't have to, because we already know that takes place in the past. So we knew it was young Darkseid. But Zack Snyder did confirm it was Uxas.
Uxas is Darkseids real name. Darkseid is his alias.

Darkseid exist outside this realm and sends clones of himself. His clone was defeated by the elder gods.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus. Thanos already had Infinity Stones when he came to Earth. And fought only 1 god (Thor). Uxas hadn't even powered up to Darkseid yet and was still giving them that work. He lost to Zeus of all people. Zeus > Thor.

Thanos did beat the breaks off the Hulk who has beat the shyt out of gods before. Plus after Thanos saw the future where he gets killed by Avengers what did he do? He goes foward in time 9 years early for the smoke and potential L:wow:

Most people would just chill and enjoy what might be their last 9 years of existence,but not Thanos. Meanwhile what did Darkseid do when Superman and the Justice League was 10 ft away? He saw what happen to Steppenwolf and said "Chill yall,I'm pregnant:whoa:" and closed that portal back up with the quickness. Guess what happened on earth last time gave him PTSD
3_h7Nx.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Dc doesnt have any top tier cosmics and Darkseid has his own realm to accomplish that.
Technically they do, Sandman, Lucifer, Michael, The Anti-moniter, Trigon, Brainiac when he fused with that other entity, Perpetua. They have a couple of beings they just don't use them.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Technically they do, Sandman, Lucifer, Michael, The Anti-moniter, Trigon, Brainiac when he fused with that other entity, Perpetua. They have a couple of beings they just don't use them.
All of them are way above Darkseid's pay grade and none of them are concerned with him. Perpetua is new, the anti monitor is usually on ice. The stakes are higher in Marvel because their cosmics are always lurking and ready to run it. Galactus, tlan entire race of celestials, the phoenix, the tribunal, hell lords, elder gods, the griever, chaos king, stranger, knull, and thats not even all of them plus the extra dinensional threats like thom and shuma gorath. All of them would wash Darkseid and regularly try and fukk people over for no reason. Trigon I feel like would also give Darkseid that work. The spectre and neron too.

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Thanos did beat the breaks off the Hulk who has beat the shyt out of gods before. Plus after Thanos saw the future where he gets killed by Avengers what did he do? He goes foward in time 9 years early for the smoke and potential L:wow:

Most people would just chill and enjoy what might be their last 9 years of existence,but not Thanos. Meanwhile what did Darkseid do when Superman and the Justice League was 10 ft away? He saw what happen to Steppenwolf and said "Chill yall,I'm pregnant:whoa:" and closed that portal back up with the quickness. Guess what happened on earth last time gave him PTSD
:deadmanny:
- i was legit expecting darkside to step through the boom tube at the end on some :ufdup:
- instead he was like:patrice:
We’ll do things the old way:troll:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering if I missed something when watching part 6, like this dude forgot he put that giant crop circle in the ground and didn't know to go back to Earth until Steps told him?:wtf:

So when he struck the ground and the crop circle popped up did he somehow create the Anti Life Equation or was it just there in the ground and he accidentally found it? That shyt was handled so poorly.

Why are people bringing up the comics in a movie discussion?

Daps

3_h7Nx.gif
My boy said Darksied was looking around for Zues and Aries thats why he didnt come through the portal:russ: