Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
both characters in the cartoon are hoes.
so why even start this.
superpowered i come from another dimension or time like apoc, darkseid, null. That shyt huff.
that cross over villain shyt is why we got these huff ass villains and stories.
shyt ain't been worth a damn since inferno and mister sinister.
they trying to rewrite into some shyt to sell now. When all they doing is rehashing the shyt nobody in comics wanted to even read in the first place.
any main villain ought to be catching that work versus any heroes.
that whole chuckie meets fresh casual ideas of comics need to gon tha fukk on somewhere. That shyt is why comics are only worth a bit of spit in movies.
plus nobody reads that shyt in real life. I stopped letting vomics insult my intelligence after the image guys got rich and only did limited series. Even then, if it was not a jim lee drew it you can miss me with that bullshyt.

just stop.
thanos and darkseid apoc all that shyt was garbage.

nikkaz talking about a dumpster fire made from hospital refuse like that shyt whoa past the movies. My nikka. Stop the chuckie shyt.

plus i know you motherfukkers do not know shyt about comics too.

that goes fa all of youse.
as you have no idea you literally living them fukk it all up again. The same way they did before. Except this time that bicepless ass mouse has control. Where in the long run. They do not know wtf they got either. Just like star wars.

art barr

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
They didn't have to, because we already know that takes place in the past. So we knew it was young Darkseid. But Zack Snyder did confirm it was Uxas.
New Gods are older than our universe. Also Snyder is such a shyt story teller constantly leaving important info off the page. Good god.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh when has Thanos lost to doom thats wasnt amped? Youre just making up shyt now Thanos would beat the breaks off Darkseid. Darkseid gets his ass whooped by superman and thanos beats on entire teams of people as strong as superman.

Your hero getting put in handcuffs

spidey-thanos-ending.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
New Gods are older than our universe. Also Snyder is such a shyt story teller constantly leaving important info off the page. Good god.
Uxas wasnt born a God he became one when he claimed the omega force so I dont know where this notion that hes supposed to be all powerful from the jump is coming from

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Uxas wasnt born a God he became one when he claimed the omega force so I dont know where this notion that hes supposed to be all powerful from the jump is coming from
Yeah. I know he wasn't born a God. Yuga was in his way. But he had the damn omega beams in the flashback. Something doesn't add up.