Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
thanos would've handled them easy is what i'm saying. It took an amped up thor to damage him. Anyone below superman level in DC is not fukking with thanos. Zeus is stronger than supes though... those amazonians are fodder

So a Thanos without infinity stones defeating two gods, a goddess and her warriors, Atlan and a green lantern?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So a Thanos without infinity stones defeating two gods, a goddess and her warriors, Atlan and a green lantern?
Thanos 5 shotted the hulk without stones. The hulk was busting thors ass
Hulk would smash those people lets keep it a buck. That GL was trash and those amazonians are fodder. Ares would give him trouble

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Last time I checked.... Thor was a god....

I mean I could be wrong :manny:

Furthermore, Darkseid got washed in 60 seconds. You couldn't even call that a battle. :russ:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, bruhs...X-Y-axis just wasn't ready yet. :mjcry:
He only assumed the mantle of Dark Sheisty after bodying all those worlds. :banderas:

Then again...:jbhmm:...:gucci:...:patrice:... The way Supes stared him down in that final boom tube scene ain't sit right. Ya dog got pieced up and beheaded. Then said head was used as a kickball to send you a message...using your own tech (boom tube)...which was basically a portal to your block/living room...in front of your whole click...

Superman basically told'em: "You told all them justice league nikkas that you really slidin'/Tell the DC Universe the truth 'bout your gang/Yo' own fam' really dyin' "

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Now we're doing cross overs:comeon:

Why can't yall just admit that Snyder didn't handle this the best way?

Furthermore, Darkseid got washed in 60 seconds. You couldn't even call that a battle. :russ:

Just being densed for no reason at all. I am only talking crossover because others was talking crossovers.

Literally comparing the introductions of both characters and using that as a way to shyt on Darkseid. It makes zero sense to do so when the situation and circumstances are different. I and others in this thread gave a reason as to why Darkseid got washed like that and it makes sense. Take it how you want to:yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

And beings like captain marvel and scarlet witch who got their powers from the stones are pretty god like if we're honest.
Captain marvel flying faster than light with talos (only flash is touching her in speed), destroys massive starships, took a power stone to stop her.
Scarlet witch altered reality on a massive scale. Only problem is she still human but her output massive
Both beyond anything heroes in marvel or dc showed in the movies and most gods would probably get that work too. So I can see how thanos got his ass beat

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
darkseid got mugged
1762053-322507497_acbded9ff7_o.jpg

:russ:
That was the Super Powers cartoon tie-in comic. They made Darkseid such a bum in that show and just followed it up in the comic. Darkseid's primary goal in Super Powers was to try and smash Wonder Woman's cakes.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That was the Super Powers cartoon tie-in comic. They made Darkseid such a bum in that show and just followed it up in the comic. Darkseid's primary goal in Super Powers was to try and smash Wonder Woman's cakes.

Lmfao I was gonna post this. He was fiending wonder woman :mjlol:
Some versions want her to be a fiery. Here he wants to seed her

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Thanos literally got his head chopped off :mjlol: had to have a different copy come and take a 2nd L :russ:

thanos won. He retired. They snuck up on him while he was in his house cloths making gumbo. And he only had one good arm.