Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I won't even recognise Snyder's Darkseid :scust:

This the Darkseid I know. Force your adopted son to watch his wife in a sex-tape with Superman, brehs :gucci:

img_0847.jpg

superman07.jpg

John bryne at dc.
man....stop.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For those who still don’t see how much of a bytch Darkseid was in this, and why WB told Whedon to cut I’m out altogether, let me break it down.

Steppenwolf told him that Earth was primitive, divided and an easy lick

he took two mother boxes with ease.

by the time he found the second box, he told Darkseid, he had all of the motherboxes, and the antilife equation was on earth.

Darkseid wanted Steppen to find the third box, destroy earth, then he would come :russ: if finding antilife was that important, why would you have someone you exiled do all the work, and then simply had it over to you :dahell:

That don’t make one lick of sense. Any sane villain would’ve come thru immediately. He didn’t even send backup goons:snoop:

Darkseid was utterly useless. A fraud in this movie.

breh,....
this idea that darkseid and these weak overpowered villains are next level.
like the ghostbuster samhaine is just not feasible for superhero storytelling frfr. The samhaine works on ghostbuster as this all time high quality big bad. Simply because the ghostbusters are not superhero's and they utilize nerd shyt. That villain works for non superpowered hero's with gadgets and technology. It does not work for superhero's as sellable consistent properties. It is a reason before McFarlane left spidey was on fire. they understood the droopy ending completely. Even Maryjane saves herself in a droopy ending in asm#308. It showed spidey's lady has the mox herself. Then spidey webs up and packs out stix and stone. Just like xmen understood the long run DROOPY ENDING fukk YOU TALEMBOU T TOO.

marvel does not own itself right now because it was being run by people who either were in a coup possibly. Or were hacks who were never trained and really never owned mags or hero properties. to understand that is how successful hero comics are told. The hero beats that ass in the end. Not like superman where every month they conviently make up a new power out of nowhere for supes. Insulting the reader. You Insult comic book fans with the big bad nineties created crossover bad after cyke blasted sinister.

art barr

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
breh,....
this idea that darkseid and these weak overpowered villains are next level.
like the ghostbuster samhaine is just not feasible for superhero storytelling frfr. The samhaine works on ghostbuster as this all time high quality big bad. Simply because the ghostbusters are not superhero's and they utilize nerd shyt. That villain works for non superpowered hero's with gadgets and technology. It does not work for superhero's as sellable consistent properties. It is a reason before McFarlane left spidey was on fire. they understood the droopy ending completely. Even Maryjane saves herself in a droopy ending in asm#308. It showed spidey's lady has the mox herself. Then spidey webs up and packs out stix and stone. Just like xmen understood the long run DROOPY ENDING fukk YOU TALEMBOU T TOO.

marvel does not own itself right now because it was being run by people who either were in a coup possibly. Or were hacks who were never trained and really never owned mags or hero properties. to understand that is how successful hero comics are told. The hero beats that ass in the end. Not like superman where every month they conviently make up a new power out of nowhere for supes. Insulting the reader. You Insult comic book fans with the big bad nineties created crossover bad after cyke blasted sinister.

art barr

Just a FYI...

d0f2016e-5b95-4c7d-bb41-c0dfddc1c034_text.gif

So I don't even try to read your posts breh :manny:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
In Marvel's defense, there's way more heavy hitters than Thanos or Darkseid. Marvel's top villains and heroes will body all of DC.

The eternals are like 7 supermen on steroids. They'd have no problem squashing either or.

But then we haven't even discussed the Omega Level mutants or psionic ones that can squash Darkseid before his eyes light up simply on thought.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just a FYI...

d0f2016e-5b95-4c7d-bb41-c0dfddc1c034_text.gif

So I don't even try to read your posts breh :manny:

I don't give a fukk if you fail to comprehend goofie. Lol attention seeking lame. Why are you telling us you stoopid. You don't get brownie points not knowing the source material lame one.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In Marvel's defense, there's way more heavy hitters than Thanos or Darkseid. Marvel's top villains and heroes will body all of DC.

The eternals are like 7 supermen on steroids. They'd have no problem squashing either or.

But then we haven't even discussed the Omega Level mutants or psionic ones that can squash Darkseid before his eyes light up simply on thought.

y'all gon learn with this at best chuckie from fresh understanding in comics.

they gon lead you down that dumb Disney and wb fukks it all up estrogen tunnel of doom.

where you completely blindsided. Please pay attention to the source material and history behind this legacy product.

art barr

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
So when he struck the ground and the crop circle popped up did he somehow create the Anti Life Equation or was it just there in the ground and he accidentally found it? That shyt was handled so poorly.

Why are people bringing up the comics in a movie discussion?

And how did Steppenwolf know to hit the ground...and if darkseid already found antilife can't he just remember it? How does it get used? Zack does a lot of showing and no telling,, leaving more questions than answers

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Darkseid got jumped by two gods, green lantern nikka, and the Amazonians.

Even Thanos not surviving that without his Infinity stones.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darkseid got jumped by two gods, green lantern nikka, and the Amazonians.

Even Thanos not surviving that without his Infinity stones.

thanos 5 shotted the hulk without using any of the stones power. Stepppenwolf went through those amazonians like a knife through butter and told diana she was by far the strongest of her race. thst green lantern got ripped in half like he was trash. Hopefully that ring went to john stewart

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Thanos sat in a chair for like 10 movies and then walked in like Stone Cold Steve Austin

Darkseid had to get busy from jump and judging from the visions batman had, he owned earth:francis:.

I Wouldnt shyt on the new god just yet :whoa:

DC is already in the trash can but the proposed lineup that was supposed to come after this snyder cut looked :leon:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
thanos 5 shotted the hulk without using any of the stones power. Stepppenwolf went through those amazonians like a knife through butter and told diana she was by far the strongest of her race. thst green lantern got ripped in half like he was trash. Hopefully that ring went to john stewart

What does that have to do with getting jumped by Zeus and Ares, green lantern nikka, and Amazonians? It's about the situation and matchup. :francis:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does that have to do with getting jumped by Zeus and Ares, green lantern nikka, and Amazonians? It's about the situation and matchup. :francis:

thanos would've handled them easy is what i'm saying. It took an amped up thor to damage him. Anyone below superman level in DC is not fukking with thanos. Zeus is stronger than supes though... those amazonians are fodder

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

DC got a fukkton of heavy hitters too :jbhmm:
Anti monitor would make most villains his son.
Trigon entering that dimension full powered spells doom
Darkseid father is even more terrifying than darkseid
Doomsday.... no not that troll looking mess in BvS.... hunter prey doomsday adapts at speeds if left unchecked is a cosmic threat. I mean he did kill superman :patrice:
Imperiax was gonna start another big bang
To be honest dc marvel about even when it comes to threats