Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Matter fact...... the toughest villains on screen may be;

Zod
The thing in BvS
The Dancing Chick in SS
Parallax
The Villain in WW (that washed Darkseid)
Darkseid
Tigress/Maxwell

And it won’t shock me if the villain in SS 2 takes the 3rd or 4th spot:russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:mjlol: Stop posting dummy

You obviously don't watch many films, which makes me wonder why you bother commenting. Even the most basic filmmaker can do something correctly once in a while, you lose nothing by admitting as much.

You have the mindset for a child.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You obviously don't watch many films, which makes me wonder why you bother commenting. Even the most basic filmmaker can do something correctly once in a while, you lose nothing by admitting as much.

You have the mindset for a child.

:mjlol: all this for Joss Whedon? Let me break this down for you real slow and simple so you can understand. Joss Whedon's movie had zero character development and no story arc for any of said characters...

That's filmmaking for you?

The 'history lesson' which is the topic of conversation here serves Darkseid well. it showed him as a threat to GODS.. without having yet leveled up to his current form and not yet forming the unity.. which is why it's so necessary to separate the motherboxes and protect them in the first place. Under his control it's game over..

The GODS needed EVERYONE to come together just to ward off an early stages Darkseid.. if you don't understand who these characters are then don't comment. You are foolish.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, they had Zaxby’s or Uber or whatever y’all wanna call him down bad. :picard:

They was hitting that nikka with all kinda wheel kicks, magick, battles axes and shyt. Carried dude back to the No Limit helicopter and I swore I heard him say, “which one on y’all kicked me,” on some Chris Tucker “Rush Hour,” shyt. :wow:

On the real - what a dumb ass way to introduce your “big bad.” However, I expect that kinda stuff from ZS, so I’m not tripping.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to look up IMPERIEX. Darkseid & Thanos would get their asses whooped by him. He's the ultimate big bad.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nikkas is pulling out comic books when I’m comparing MOVIES.

Darkseid got his ass whipped with relative ease by a cac shooting lightning bolts, hoes on horses with bows and arrows and an axe.

his army had guns and space craft against bows arrows and horses.

thanos and his army took on the entire mcu and it took iron man snapping the infinity gauntlet to win.

Thor was a god. He had his hammer and storm breaker and Thanos almost killed him with his own axe. Darkseid moved like a slow ass Tyson Furry. He bobbed instead of weaved and got laid the fukk out. Once in the ship, he passed out like a hoe ass bytch.

then he was scared to come back to earth, trying to act like he never been there before :camby:

You gotta hand it to these MCU brehs. They concentrate on an early defeat when Darkseid hadn't even gotten all his powers yet. He wasn't even Darkseid, for real, yet.

But they conveniently leave out legit Darkseid murking the whole Justice League on their home turfs later. Darkseid got Supes running errands like it's a summer job. Batman has an answer for Supes, but still not for Darkseid.

"For Darkseid" :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Man, they had Zaxby’s or Uber or whatever y’all wanna call him down bad. :picard:

They was hitting that nikka with all kinda wheel kicks, magick, battles axes and shyt. Carried dude back to the No Limit helicopter and I swore I heard him say, “which one on y’all kicked me,” on some Chris Tucker “Rush Hour,” shyt. :wow:

On the real - what a dumb ass way to introduce your “big bad.” However, I expect that kinda stuff from ZS, so I’m not tripping.
No one complained when they introduced the big bad in lord of the rings the same way. People just want to compare it to infinity war or endgame.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No one complained when they introduced the big bad in lord of the rings the same way. People just want to compare it to infinity war or endgame.

:gucci:

LotR isn't a comic book movie, so action is far less important in it. It's very much about the journey.

But more importantly, keep the GOAT trilogy out your mouth!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:

LotR isn't a comic book movie, so action is far less important in it. It's very much about the journey.

But more importantly, keep the GOAT trilogy out your mouth!
Still the same criteria so yes justice league like lord of the rings and all superhero fiction, is fantasy.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I won't even recognise Snyder's Darkseid :scust:

This the Darkseid I know. Force your adopted son to watch his wife in a sex-tape with Superman, brehs :gucci:

img_0847.jpg

superman07.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's one way to build anticipation for your main villain.... The occasional post credit glimpse of Thanos or him being in the background giving an order to a goon here and there until....

"Fine, I'll do it myself..."

:gladbron:

Then he shows up and washes the Hulk.:whew:

For all of DS's greatness in the comics, his first appearance was underwhelming. DC fans- hell, comic book fans- deserve better.

I am from the droopy school of resolution for comic book heroes. or spectacular peter parker finally gets paws on sin eater endings to comics.

where the villain does what is necessary to never have to actual fist fight said hero. Then at the end. They get the droopy Petey is fed up beatdown like hulk gave loki in og avengers.
all that other shyt is bullshyt and mad fukk'n boring.

all that get whooped shyt and train to comeback.
only works in non-Bruce lee kung fu seventies flicks. That shyt never works for comics and one of the main reasons.
why marvel does not own itself. As it moved away from the droopy ending marvel comics had.

if it ain't got no droppy ending.

that shyt trash.

all that hero dies dumb shyt they did in endgame, or amy Disney movie is bullshyt. Plus counterproductive to an ongoing comic property. Comics are long term drawing entities.
the characters not supposed to be getting nerfed for no ho sucker ass villains.
all this the villain smart overpowered shyt bullshyt.

bring back the villain is trying to keep from getting his ass beat like last time.

all that the villain is impervious to the hero shyt is dumb.

it is a reason this is what it is.

figure-04_xf39_mister-sinister-dies.jpg

while the other crossovers.
are why that bicepless ass mouse owns marvel now.

art barr

Last edited: